Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

HAHHAHA i can see an axe remake but with mfc girls chasing irish spring wearind dudes.

I wonder what mika wears...

oops, private thought.

:das: Beautiful.

volleyball is always nice ... at camp i watched a VERY sexy game of topless beach volleyball with some counsillors ... british counsillors...:wub2:

Haha that would be good. There was this pamphlet thing that came along with it that had similar thing to Axe. You know, if you wear it, the ladies will love you. I'm gonna use it myself...I don't care! It smells like shower. Come on, you know that LOVELY shower smell.

:roftl:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha that would be good. There was this pamphlet thing that came along with it that had similar thing to Axe. You know, if you wear it, the ladies will love you. I'm gonna use it myself...I don't care! It smells like shower. Come on, you know that LOVELY shower smell.

:roftl:

:lmfao: I will too then!

The ladie'zzzzzz'll looove meh!

At camp a couple of years ago, we made our own version of axe it was so hilarious. My friend tess pretended the febreeze was axe and she sprayed it on herself and then jumped into the fan, it was so funny then the cabinmates like attacked her. it was classic

Oh don't play innocence with me, i know very well how corrupted you are, youg californian.

I do various slaveries at a local cafe. You're so lucky.

what's so :das:?

I work at a deparment store called Shopko...as a service desk person..pfft. its horrid...but eh...I have worked so much this week everything is causing a stress for me and its really bad...

oh, and they guy I love (and I do mean love) completely rejected me tonight, I let him know how I felt and he said

"I don't know...I should probably get going."

:tears:

it pretty much broke my heart. because we are best friends..or at least were but..eh...I just feel so complete being around him.

I am going to visit him and some other friends next weekend..this should be interesting...

I work at a deparment store called Shopko...as a service desk person..pfft. its horrid...but eh...I have worked so much this week everything is causing a stress for me and its really bad...

oh, and they guy I love (and I do mean love) completely rejected me tonight, I let him know how I felt and he said

it pretty much broke my heart. because we are best friends..or at least were but..eh...I just feel so complete being around him.

I am going to visit him and some other friends next weekend..this should be interesting...

:blink: What a jerk! tell him how he hurt you when you visit him.

well as badly as i dont want to right now, im gunna call it quits and get some rest.

goodnight everyone!

im exccited becuase my best friend, who works at a zoo near our town, was interveiwed a few weeks back and WILL BE ON TV TOMMOROW! YAY LARA! (hehe, her name is lara!)

:lmfao: I will too then!

The ladie'zzzzzz'll looove meh!

At camp a couple of years ago, we made our own version of axe it was so hilarious. My friend tess pretended the febreeze was axe and she sprayed it on herself and then jumped into the fan, it was so funny then the cabinmates like attacked her. it was classic

Are you serious? That sounds HILARIOUS!

Anything new peeple!?!?

No, not that I'm aware of.

Aww that's not nice.

I know you liked this guy (and perhaps still do, I don't know) but there are many more fish in the sea, toys in the toy chest...whatever. ooooh...peanut M&Ms I like those. There are a many more peanut M&Ms in the bowl.

I know right now you are feeling sad, which is very understandable but I hope you feel happier soon:wink2:

:blink: What a jerk! tell him how he hurt you when you visit him.

yeah..I don't know...I mean, he is a really nice guy, I had a whole bunch of scenarios planned in my head so I wouldn't be hurt too bad or whatever, but I NEVER in a million years thought he would blow my feelings off like that...like..ignoring what I just said..it was like..oh.my.god. and then a waterfall of tears. :thumbdown:

btw I'm 18 and he is 17, so we are still young, but definetly old enough to know better and actually know what Love and trust is about. this may have pushed it a bit far for me...it hurts so bad...:rip_1:

Are you serious? That sounds HILARIOUS!

No, not that I'm aware of.

Aww that's not nice.

I know you liked this guy (and perhaps still do, I don't know) but there are many more fish in the sea, toys in the toy chest...whatever. ooooh...peanut M&Ms I like those. There are a many more peanut M&Ms in the bowl.

I know right now you are feeling sad, which is very understandable but I hope you feel happier soon:wink2:

:huglove: Yeah, I still love him..just it completely shocked me and I was sad..now I just feel numb...

rofl...*digs through bowl hopefully*

:huglove: Yeah, I still love him..just it completely shocked me and I was sad..now I just feel numb...

rofl...*digs through bowl hopefully*

It must be hard to have such strong feelings for a guy like him and then have him have that reaction to what you told him.

*digs as well* Finds this...but is he your type?

mnm.jpg

It must be hard to have such strong feelings for a guy like him and then have him have that reaction to what you told him.

*digs as well* Finds this...but is he your type?

mnm.jpg

Oo baby!!

lol...well..that one must have been at the bottom of the bowl..such a..unique..character. lol thanks for making me laugh :D

I know I was like..uh...O_O

Oo baby!!

lol...well..that one must have been at the bottom of the bowl..such a..unique..character. lol thanks for making me laugh :D

I know I was like..uh...O_O

*wipes dust off him* Yeah, you're right...bottom of the bowl:naughty:

No problemo my friend, more than glad to:wink2::thumb_yello:

Wanna laugh a LOT?

Watch this (or maybe you have already. Oh well, I post it anyways). Every single person I've made watch this has laughed out loud. Even when I showed my Media Studies teacher this in class, the man laughed out loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5p8jXfiwj8

*wipes dust off him* Yeah, you're right...bottom of the bowl:naughty:

No problemo my friend, more than glad to:wink2::thumb_yello:

Wanna laugh a LOT?

Watch this (or maybe you have already. Oh well, I post it anyways). Every single person I've made watch this has laughed out loud. Even when I showed my Media Studies teacher this in class, the man laughed out loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5p8jXfiwj8

....ROFL...nice heels...I shouldn't be laughing because thats about how good I would do..maybe worse...lol

k..just sent him a text asking him if he still wants me to come visit him...and...nothing so far...*pleasepleaseplease reply*

:mf_rosetinted:

....ROFL...nice heels...I shouldn't be laughing because thats about how good I would do..maybe worse...lol

k..just sent him a text asking him if he still wants me to come visit him...and...nothing so far...*pleasepleaseplease reply*

:mf_rosetinted:

No, you can laugh. She stinks. I don't play baseball and I know how to throw a ball properly. There is NO WAY you could throw like her:roftl:

Awww...I don't really know what to say. Wait..? That's all I guess.

I think from your experience, I shouldn't tell my guy friend what I think of him:fisch:

No, you can laugh. She stinks. I don't play baseball and I know how to throw a ball properly. There is NO WAY you could throw like her:roftl:

Awww...I don't really know what to say. Wait..? That's all I guess.

I think from your experience, I shouldn't tell my guy friend what I think of him:fisch:

lol who knows, maybe you will have the luck!

and thats really all I can do..unless I sent him like 20 messages saying "please..please?! PLEASE?!"

and I'm not that crazy..:mf_rosetinted:

lol who knows, maybe you will have the luck!

and thats really all I can do..unless I sent him like 20 messages saying "please..please?! PLEASE?!"

and I'm not that crazy..:mf_rosetinted:

I'm kinda afraid. Not because of what you said only but...I don't know. How incredibly awkward would that be, me telling him and then him saying no..? At school for the rest of the year? *shudders* Maybe on the LAST day of highschool:naughty:

Don't do that. 20 messages...over and over..? Kinda creepy or something, I don't know. Please just wait right now:naughty:

I'm kinda afraid. Not because of what you said only but...I don't know. How incredibly awkward would that be, me telling him and then him saying no..? At school for the rest of the year? *shudders* Maybe on the LAST day of highschool:naughty:

Don't do that. 20 messages...over and over..? Kinda creepy or something, I don't know. Please just wait right now:naughty:

omg LOL I would NEVER do that!!

hahaha how creepy would that be? like 20 text messages later...maybe I can somehow play this off..

"erm..that was my mother on my facebook account" ...sounds a bit suspicious...

omg LOL I would NEVER do that!!

hahaha how creepy would that be? like 20 text messages later...maybe I can somehow play this off..

"erm..that was my mother on my facebook account" ...sounds a bit suspicious...

May you note this year is grade 12...last year of highschool for me:roftl: Seriously though, I'm NEVER telling him.

*wipes tears* That's so funny. Your mom?:roftl:

Or my fingers slipped...20 times

May you note this year is grade 12...last year of highschool for me:roftl: Seriously though, I'm NEVER telling him.

*wipes tears* That's so funny. Your mom?:roftl:

Or my fingers slipped...20 times

lol yeah..that might work....

:blink:

why does he have to be smart too?

pff!

Well he may be smart in some senses. But he sure as heck aint smart for denying you like that:wink2:

aww :wub2:

I wonder if I suprised him..cuz I honestly thought he knew...and if not..damn that boy for leading me on a bit!

aww :wub2:

I wonder if I suprised him..cuz I honestly thought he knew...and if not..damn that boy for leading me on a bit!

Hmmm...hard to tell (since I wasn't there watching this whole situation go down. But if I was that would be incredibly creepy by the way). Perhaps or perhaps not. *shrugs shoulders*

Hmmm...hard to tell (since I wasn't there watching this whole situation go down. But if I was that would be incredibly creepy by the way). Perhaps or perhaps not. *shrugs shoulders*

that would be very creepy...haha

you: "oh yeah I remember that one time he put his arms around you and.."

me: "how do you know that? :shocked:"

you: "oh um..my mother was there?"

that would be very creepy...haha

you: "oh yeah I remember that one time he put his arms around you and.."

me: "how do you know that? :shocked:"

you: "oh um..my mother was there?"

Hahahaha:roftl::lmao:

..."and she was on Facebook"

Little know fact: my mother has a Facebook account and I don't:lmao: I'm being serious here.

Hahahaha:roftl::lmao:

..."and she was on Facebook"

Little know fact: my mother has a Facebook account and I don't:lmao: I'm being serious here.

Really? :blink:

I would..be very unhappy and disturbed if my parents had facebook lol...I could get in major trouble if they could see my page :naughty: