Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

I had the most wonderful dream last night...Mika posted a blog about his mugs, and in it he was repeatedly saying, 'Thank you so much, Danielle!' (i.e, me.) etc. :naughty:

And then all of a sudden, I was in a van with him...he'd gutted it and painted it red and added a coffee table, it looked quite trendy actually...anyhow, we were just...chatting. It was wonderful. And slowly, the van started filling up with other MFCers, and we were having a blast.

I was so depressed when I woke up. :huh:

What a great dream though!! :wink2:

yeah post new toy syndrome, hunney

hey all, i have an idea, next time he blogs we wait 5 days before we comment it:mf_rosetinted:

who is in?

I would - but I think the vast majority would get very itchy fingers,

and would find it impossible not to reply!!! :naughty:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok but we have to stick to it,ok?

now we need more people in it, actually we need everyone,lol

as you are more popular than i am, please try to convince everyone, it would be really funny,lol

PASSIVE AGGRESSiVE, ISN'T IT?

ok but we have to stick to it,ok?

now we need more people in it, actually we need everyone,lol

as you are more popular than i am, please try to convince everyone, it would be really funny,lol

Pff, popularity is in the eye of the beholder.

Oh, and I need to add that I can't do it if it is a WhereInTheWorld blog :naughty:

Imagine it is a new "where in the world" .. Would you really wait 5 days knowing that (if you have the answer of course) somebody would comment back and give the right answer...and receive a gift from Mika

Personnally, I won't ... lol

yeah post new toy syndrome, hunney

hey all, i have an idea, next time he blogs we wait 5 days before we comment it:mf_rosetinted:

who is in?

Wait 5 days :roftl: Most people can't even wait 5 seconds:naughty:

The 'oms' are directed at Mika? I thought they were just a way of passing the *coughVERYLONGcough* time...

Well they used to be...:emot-sad:

Now they are meant for passing the extremely large amounts of time.

Well I think July got to about day 53 before he noticed :naughty:

Yeah, that's the thing, I was expecting him to stop on the 1st of August and it made me wonder when he carried on...:naughty:and on....:shocked:and on....:mf_lustslow:.

But now the break is not funny anymore, the novelty has worn off:bleh:.

What I would personally love is a looooong blog just explaining stuff. The one I have liked most was the Connecticut one, because that was just like him writing a letter, explaining what he was up to,etc.

A bit like those old ones that he posted on Mikasounds last year about the plane trip to the US, and about the hotel room in the middle of the night, etc..

Those are the Mika blogs that always make me smile and really love :wub2: him.

I had the most wonderful dream last night...Mika posted a blog about his mugs, and in it he was repeatedly saying, 'Thank you so much, Danielle!' (i.e, me.) etc. :naughty:

And then all of a sudden, I was in a van with him...he'd gutted it and painted it red and added a coffee table, it looked quite trendy actually...anyhow, we were just...chatting. It was wonderful. And slowly, the van started filling up with other MFCers, and we were having a blast.

I was so depressed when I woke up. :huh:

Was I there?:bleh::punk:

Yeah, that's the thing, I was expecting him to stop on the 1st of August and it made me wonder when he carried on...:naughty:and on....:shocked:and on....:mf_lustslow:.

But now the break is not funny anymore, the novelty has worn off:bleh:.

What I would personally love is a looooong blog just explaining stuff. The one I have liked most was the Connecticut one, because that was just like him writing a letter, explaining what he was up to,etc.

A bit like those old ones that he posted on Mikasounds last year about the plane trip to the US, and about the hotel room in the middle of the night, etc..

Those are the Mika blogs that always make me smile and really love :wub2: him.

Those are my favorites too :wub2:

But I won't be picky, just give us something Mika :tears: