Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh of course, how could I forget about those gorgeous brown eyes looking at the words of the first comment :wub2:

And what did it feel like losing your comment-virginity? :original:

Well, I can't remember if that was my first post - but it made my

tummy go all funny!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh of course, how could I forget about those gorgeous brown eyes looking at the words of the first comment

omg, i wanna die when i think about him reading my words. God mika, I freaking love you so much. I should marry you.

yesterdya i was talkign to my grandmother about mika. and she goes

"I was like that with Ricky Nelson! I wanted to marry him, he would make me cry for no reason. I really thought he was singing those songs to me.

When I first came to America (From Italy) Ricky Nelson was the first music I heard. I SERIOUSLY wanted to marry him! I was like you are with mika. How do you say it....ob...ob....."

"I was like OBSESSED?!?!"

And she goes

"Yeah, Yeah obsessed. I had pictures all over my room!"

So i went and showed her a pic of Ricky Nelson on google and she started to cry.

"i was like Im gunna do that to mika one day when im older." hehe

Lool. I think it's a bad idea cause he would have to leave some of his precious toys:naughty:

Ah yes, he would never give his toysies away, not even to his fans, no matter how much we give him :mf_rosetinted:

I think it is hard to be him :naughty::roftl:

I was going to say that :naughty: Such a hard job :bleh:

omg, i wanna die when i think about him reading my words. God mika, I freaking love you so much. I should marry you.

yesterdya i was talkign to my grandmother about mika. and she goes

"I was like that with Ricky Nelson! I wanted to marry him, he would make me cry for no reason. I really thought he was singing those songs to me.

When I first came to America (From Italy) Ricky Nelson was the first music I heard. I SERIOUSLY wanted to marry him! I was like you are with mika. How do you say it....ob...ob....."

"I was like OBSESSED?!?!"

And she goes

"Yeah, Yeah obsessed. I had pictures all over my room!"

So i went and showed her a pic of Ricky Nelson on google and she started to cry.

"i was like Im gunna do that to mika one day when im older." hehe

Aw, bless your grandma, that's really cute :bleh:

I think it is hard to be him :naughty::roftl:

Thanks to your comment, I remembered a scene of Bruce Almighty, in which he receives one email when somebody says a prayer, and he has to reply to all of them (because it's his job!)

Dunno why, I guess it must be similar in Mika's situation :naughty: Well, not so fast, haha. He can't type like that. But It was fun to think about it :rolleyes:

I'm starting to thing that our dear Mika is approving the comments in that order (newest to oldest) just because he is so kind and fine :kaf: and likes to think of everybody jumping a little in their seats, believing that their comment is first. :roftl:

I'm starting to thing that our dear Mika is approving the comments in that order (newest to oldest) just because he is so kind and fine :kaf: and likes to think of everybody jumping a little in their seats, believing that their comment is first. :roftl:

He is monitoring this thread - and waiting for us to implode :sneaky2:

OMG people, read the thread!!! The only thing more silly than posting on Mika's blog that you are first is to come in here and announce it without bothering to read the 50 posts before yours explaining why your comment is not first.

If you don't post within the first 5 minutes, there is no chance your comment is going to be first once all the comments have been published.

Nothing :mf_rosetinted: Just the joy of seeing your name there in

first place!! And the knowledge that the eyes of the Mastah has been

on your words!!! :naughty:

I wouldn't count on that. Like Violet said, it's a LIFO system so if your comment is first it's at the bottom of the approval list. If you can post your comment before he logs off from writing his blog entry then you may be in luck. Sara had the one and only comment that went through one night before he logged off, so for sure he read that.

I wouldn't count on that. Like Violet said, it's a LIFO system so if your comment is first it's at the bottom of the approval list. If you can post your comment before he logs off from writing his blog entry then you may be in luck. Sara had the one and only comment that went through one night before he logged off, so for sure he read that.

Not sure when he logged off of the To-fu doll blog - I really didnt notice

anything until I went back in a few days later, and found I was the first

comment. If he read it - great - if he didn't, I think I will still sleep!! :naughty: