Ever Been in Love?

foalbaby14

ohhh...no problem love:thumb_yello: I just know what it is like to really like someone who doesnt like you back, unfortunatly the only thing you can do is wait and be patient and let time heal your broken heart and then one day some guy will come along and show you what love really is...hopefully that day comes soon for you:naughty: But i have to go, good luck and maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow:bye:

Awww :blush-anim-cl:you have the reason , is better wait for someone else , so thanks again , good luck with your guy !!!!!!!!!!!! see ya tomorrow bye!! I have to go now too

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope so, I cant stop thinking about him and I have no idea what to wear tomorrow when I go down to his house I dont think that I'll be able so handle it if he doesnt like me I probably would cry until I get sick...I just like him soo much...

I'm sure he likes you.:wink2:. If he doesn't he's an idiot. Play with someone's feelings is WRONG and should be punished.:sneaky2:.

their brains don`t work.. :mf_rosetinted:

women are more intelligent and they are scared to look as idiots in front to us (?)

hahahhahahah

es genial esa frase!

i don`t know how to say it in english either

:lmfao::lmfao:.

They always look like idiots in front of us. But there are a few that doesn't.:fisch:.

Yeah, we should ask if someone more experienced with English can translate it.:bleh:.

I'm sure he likes you.:If he doesn't he's an idiot. Play with someone's feelings is WRONG and should be punished.:sneaky2:.

:lmfao::lmfao:.

They always look like idiots in front of us. But there are a few that doesn't.:fisch:.

Yeah, we should ask if someone more experienced with English can translate it.:bleh:.

yesss :mf_rosetinted:

i`ve been a lot of people crying and crying cause another person played with their feelings.. it`s not ok... i don`t understand why they do that

some doesn`t look like idiots.. or they doesn`t look like idiots to US! lol

it happened me a lot that some friends talk another guy that they think is gorgeous and all that stuff and for me is a complete idiot :bleh:

i have never been in love, purely because i dont think anyone will love me...i mean, im not exactly the type of girl anyone would fancy, put it that way...:thumbdown:

Haha I've read Ana's saying...but I guess it doesn't work for me...:naughty:

I've been in love so many times, that I can't count them with the fingers of my hands. I'm a person who was constantly in love, I needed it to keep going on in life. Nobody fell in love with me though, it was never reciprocal...

But it happened that today I'm not in love with someone (except Mika) and I find it....relieving! Finally I have time to think about myself and my friends and everything else, though I still want to find someone to be happy with, but I guess he/she will come in the right time :biggrin2:

yesss :mf_rosetinted:

i`ve been a lot of people crying and crying cause another person played with their feelings.. it`s not ok... i don`t understand why they do that

some doesn`t look like idiots.. or they doesn`t look like idiots to US! lol

it happened me a lot that some friends talk another guy that they think is gorgeous and all that stuff and for me is a complete idiot :bleh:

he can be gorgeous AND an idiot. Sometimes it's a common combination :naughty:

people do that because they're....human, and unfortunately most of the boys you know must not have a good level of emotional intelligence. Don't worry, boys of my age usually don't have it either, but thank God, that's something they can learn although they'll never be at our same level when it comes to emotions

he can be gorgeous AND an idiot. Sometimes it's a common combination :naughty:

people do that because they're....human, and unfortunately most of the boys you know must not have a good level of emotional intelligence. Don't worry, boys of my age usually don't have it either, but thank God, that's something they can learn although they'll never be at our same level when it comes to emotions

It's mostly about being brave enough to start a relationship. I don't think emotional intelligence is the only thing. I think they're just scared because they think a relationship is like being chained to someone, and not in a good way. There are a few boys that have the emotional intelligence, and are not scared, or if they are scared, they face the problem. Sadly, those are not always the ones that we like.:mf_rosetinted:.

It's mostly about being brave enough to start a relationship. I don't think emotional intelligence is the only thing. I think they're just scared because they think a relationship is like being chained to someone, and not in a good way. There are a few boys that have the emotional intelligence, and are not scared, or if they are scared, they face the problem. Sadly, those are not always the ones that we like.:mf_rosetinted:.

Ok it's both :thumb_yello: lack of possessiveness and intelligence...

in some cases, it's not only his fault but ours. We make mistakes as well! (a predictable thing considering we don't have a lot of experience :naughty:)

I liked the last line: "Sadly, those are not always the ones that we like". I completely understand...sometimes I feel kinda nonconformist or exigent, but I think all girls have a little bit of it :blush-anim-cl:

well i've never been in love,....

but last year, i intensly like this guy, he walked me to my locker, and we knew exactly how to make eachother fall over laughing, everyday! anyways, i couldn't stop thinking about him, but i couldn't figure out if i was just another 'girl friend' or an actual somone....anyways, over this past summer i've learned to forget about him, and i knew we wouldn't have any classes together this year, so i was kind of relieved.....but then i was walking the halls this morning on the first day of school, and who happens to see me? in fact 3 times throughout the day!:blink: of course i was overjoyed! he even said i should move my locker next to his:wub2:

but, i could just be overexaggerating, and blowing this outta proportion.....

ive never been in love.

and im happy about it cause lots of people have told me, and i think im too young to brake my heart. cause i think its impossible to find the right one in the "first try", so i dont want to hurt myself, cause i ont feel that strong to handle relationship, and im TOO young for something serious. hope you understand.