The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

Mwahahaha, I can't guarantee you're up already :roftl:

It says 11 AM my time :naughty: So I'll make my indesign class super short :naughty: I'm finished anyways but it wasn't yet perfect in my eyes so I should be out of there early anways :naughty:

i'll probably still get up around 8 a.m., we have some work to do outside before cold weather arrives, such as cover the pool, put away the patio furniture etc.... :blush-anim-cl: then we'll be ready for canadian hibernation :sneaky2:

I got guy's box today, all the way from Canada ♥

This is what it looked like:

dscf4012.jpg

Opened it up:

dscf4014ee.jpg

I immediately went for the mittens :wub2:

dscf4015x.jpg

This is what everything looked like out of the box, sooo much, I had never expected so many things :mf_lustslow:

dscf4016a.jpg

When opening the box immediately a fantastic smell came out of it, so I went searching and it was from this:

dscf4020c.jpg

OMG it smells so good... I can't even describe it, sweet and flowery at the same time, I love it! AND it says 'not tested on animals' :swoon:

These are the things that scream "Canada" to me:

dscf4022a.jpg

How cute is that maple lollipop! And I have to say the mittens are my favorite, so warm and soft, I want to wear them all the time!

Things to go with reading the magazine: coffee, biscuits, oreos (which I have already tasted and omg they're so addictive!)

dscf4023w.jpg

And candy, halloween candy, crisps/chips, bookmark, gum...

dscf4024g.jpg

Thank you soooo much guy, it was amazing to do a mika mail with you, I love it just as much as you loved yours and more :huglove:

These are the things that scream "Canada" to me:

dscf4022a.jpg

How cute is that maple lollipop! And I have to say the mittens are my favorite, so warm and soft, I want to wear them all the time!

I want a maple lollipop :puppy_eyes:

Great MM :thumb_yello:

Got Ilse´s Mika Mail today and I love it. :wub2:

Thank you so much !:flowers2:

I will post photos in the evening.

glad you like it :teehee:

i think your's arrived today, but nobody was home, so now have to go to post office to get, but seeing as i have to work tomorrow, my mum is going to get it at post office, can't wait to see it :teehee:

Ok, today I got my MikaMail from ilseh1983. I nearly missed it, because I was sleeping when the Postman arrives. 7 am is to early for me.:naughty:

So I had to run behind his Car in my Bathrobe.

The Parcel

p1000178.jpg

with a cute Box inside

p1000179.jpg

that was in the box :wub2:

p1000181a.jpg

Belgian chocolate and Candys...

p1000185o.jpg

a very beautiful and cosy Scarf , a cute Teddybear with a belgian sweater

p1000186x.jpg

beautiful Postcards and Mika Fotos

p1000188l.jpg

It´s very scary, I don´t tell Ilse that I collect Bears and that I love Scarfs very much. I don´t know how many I have. But every month a few more. Thank you so much, perfect! :thumb_yello:

The Bear has now his place between his new Friends.

p1000189u.jpg

My Cat also loves the Sweets

p1000183q.jpg

and the Box

p1000190h.jpg

Thank you very much Ilse, what a great Mika Mail, I love it!!!

Ok, today I got my MikaMail from ilseh1983. I nearly missed it, because I was sleeping when the Postman arrives. 7 am is to early for me.:naughty:

The Parcel

p1000178.jpg

with a cute Box inside

p1000179.jpg

that was in the box :wub2:

p1000181a.jpg

Belgian chocolate and Candys...

p1000185o.jpg

a very beautiful and cosy Scarf , a cute Teddybear with a belgian sweater

p1000186x.jpg

beautiful Postcards and Mika Fotos

p1000188l.jpg

It´s very scary, I don´t tell Ilse that I collect Bears and that I love Scarfs very much. I don´t know how many I have. But every month a few more. Thank you so much, perfect! :thumb_yello

The Bear has now his place between his new Friends.

p1000189u.jpg

My Cat also loves the Sweets

p1000183q.jpg

and the Box

p1000190h.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:i'm soo glad you like it

what a coincidence about the scarf and bear...

Awesome MM!!! You also got cuberdons, tina! (neuzekes) I'm curious to see what you think :teehee:, Guy liked them I think.

yup! none left :aah:

extremely sweet! but yummy! :naughty:

btw, i had the samson cookies (double yum!), the stroumpf cookies & the candy... i forget the name (babilotte?) :doh: the ones i sent you taste a bit like that, BUT i think our flavoring is alot stronger :roftl:

neuzekes are really belgian i think, no?:teehee: i love them so much :licks_lips: (bought some for myself as well :teehee:)

Yes very much so! Old belgian candy :thumb_yello:

yup! none left :aah:

extremely sweet! but yummy! :naughty:

btw, i had the samson cookies (double yum!), the stroumpf cookies & the candy... i forget the name (babilotte?) :doh: the ones i sent you taste a bit like that, BUT i think our flavoring is alot stronger :roftl:

*babelutten* :teehee: Oh cool!! Can't wait to try them! I've just taken a bite from the peanut bar :licks_lips: The oreos are all gone!! :tears::roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:i'm soo glad you like it

what a coincidence about the scarf and bear...

spooky :teehee:

Awesome MM!!! You also got cuberdons, tina! (neuzekes) I'm curious to see what you think :teehee:, Guy liked them I think.

Went upstairs and tried one. Like them, things can´t be sweet enough for my.

spooky :teehee:

Went upstairs and tried one. Like them, things can´t be sweet enough for my.

i like bears and scarfs too :teehee:

i thought to buy things i like and would buy for myself as well, it's hard to choose things for someone else :teehee:

i like bears and scarfs too :teehee:

i thought to buy things i like and would buy for myself as well, it's hard to choose things for someone else :teehee:

My MIka Mail is not so spooky :teehee:, the only Bear that I found was a "jodeling" Bear and that was to much trash for me. He was horrible :naughty:.

So you can be surprised :wink2:.

and the Box

p1000190h.jpg

That is so cute! :wub2:

And a great MM! :thumb_yello: