The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

sorry... i haven't posted pics earlier ... coz i actually received it last Saturday ... but it took me a week to transfer pics from my phone and upload it here

I'm so glad it arrived at last :thumb_yello:. I really did think it had got lost in the post.

Wow, that mika mail is amazing!! :wub2:

Yes it is if you are paired with someone who is as enthusiastic as you are. I was paired with someone like that for a while, and she drew me a picture of the LICM cover with my name included on it. She also painted me a Relax T-shirt. I treasure those gifts.

I guess I'm ready to go back on the list for a partner :naughty:, but I don't think I will have time to get anything posted before Christmas :sad:

same here :teehee: and also not before christmas (not because of time, but because of money :roftl, im going to Paris end of december so :teehee:)

Yes it is if you are paired with someone who is as enthusiastic as you are. I was paired with someone like that for a while, and she drew me a picture of the LICM cover with my name included on it. She also painted me a Relax T-shirt. I treasure those gifts.

That was me!! :wink2: awww you're such a sweetheart!! I'm so glad you liked it.

I guess I'm ready to go back on the list for a partner :naughty:, but I don't think I will have time to get anything posted before Christmas :sad:

who knows.... maybe you willl :wink2::wink2: 4 DAYS!!! and I can finally see Mika live!! for the first time! I'm so so so happy, I'll make some girls from the MFC sign the postcards!! and finally i'll be able to send you the parcel! :biggrin2:

Edited by Cintia_Jenny

That was me!! :wink2: awww you're such a sweetheart!! I'm so glad you liked it.

who knows.... maybe you willl :wink2::wink2: 4 DAYS!!! and I can finally see Mika live!! for the first time! I'm so so so happy, I'll make some girls from the MFC sign the postcards!! and finally i'll be able to send you the parcel! :biggrin2:

Yes I did. I can't remember what I sent you though. Enjoy the concert! I know you will!!

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I'd like to apologise to everyone here because I haven't been online for AGES and I'm sorrysorrysorry that I didn't reply to any PMs (weirdly enough I didn't get any email notifications :blink:, so I really didn't know, sorry). Damn me, really. :sad:

But I've tried to go through the last 20 pages and - OMG, all these awesome pictures and MMs!!! Really, GOOD GOD, please!!! I'm absolutely amazed.

Wow. :shocked:

I've tried to update the list and it looks as follows:

Current MMers

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - lulle91

iadoremika- LadyGodiva (US)

Neiobi (Portugal)- JULS92 (SUI)

mozarella (SWE) - lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

Happikali - dilek

sofimica3212 - DarkLight (UK)

DarkLight (UK) - inbar_assaf (Israel)

inbar_assaf (Israel) - xxmika-maddo-joxx (UK)

inbar_assaf (Israel) - SoaringSimpson

MaRisOl - Sarah_Lollipop (UK)

Nanni_ela (Ecuador) - Mika_Rules_All (Canada)

goodgoneGiraffegirl (US) - Sophie<3Mika (UK)

SerenaLovesMika (England) - STEP (Belgium)

caramella93 (Poland) - Sally789

IngeGOLDEN (Holland) - suisuimeko (China)

cisserz (UK) - IngeGOLDEN (Holland)

suisuimeko (China) - cisserz (UK)

Nightbird (GER) - Mika's boo (NY)

Tina78 (GER) - ilseh1983 (Belgium)

holysusie (Poland) - psychobabble (USA)

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

Superstar (USA)

RosinaKiwi (NZ) (not nownow though)

Lucy (USA)

BohemianDelac (NL)

SuchAShame (Finland) - looking for someone from the European continent

Lovley84 (US)

Mom4Mika (actually 3 people - Jamie (MFCer) & her two daughters (12&14)) (USA)

sally789 (Israel)

leilabell (Scotland)

Pideh (Sweden)

Marshmalloworld (France)

soangel (Australia)

LaurenEngland (UK) - looking for someonefrom Japan

itoldher (Mexico)

CrazyChloe15 (England)

Freddiesdouble (UK)

IngeGOLDEN (NL)

egita (Latvia)

lyrics (Israel) (maybe paired with psychobabble?)

silver (UK) (in the new year)

Sarah_Lollipop (UK) (also in the new year)

I've taken out Guylainem / Droopsy, melman92 / STEP and silver / mikatuned. silver is back on the list as requested and would like to MM again in the new year. Then we also have a new member -

so welcome psychobabble from the USA !:woot_jump:

(I'm soooooorry that it took me so f.king long to update this list, sorry)

Then psychobabble asked for a partner, no matter where from, and so I though that lyrics from Israel would be a good choice. Hence:

new pair :groupwave:

psychobabble (USA) - lyrics (Israel)

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Petra

• 4 weeks later...

I must say the mailing box was much nicer than the UK ones, which are very plain and boring.

Anyway, lots of goodies inside:

Stickers, a notepad and a lovely personalised photo album

IMGP1737.jpg

lollipops (which are really soaps :teehee:) and jewellery

IMGP1738.jpg

Lots of postcards including some which were signed by some of the MFCers who went to the Buenos Aires gig :biggrin2:

IMGP1741.jpg

and last but not least, a jar of Dulce de Leche, which I am going to try over Christmas :licks_lips:

IMGP1748.jpg

• 1 month later...
This morning the postman delivered my Mika Mail from Cintia_Jenny :biggrin2:

I'm glad it arrived before your birthday!! thank you so much, You've been so patient with me. Hope you liked the things. you liked the Dulce de leche??

I'm ready to go back to the list again. :biggrin2:

I'm glad it arrived before your birthday!! thank you so much, You've been so patient with me. Hope you liked the things. you liked the Dulce de leche??

I was worried that the Dulce de Leche might be too sweet for me, but it is wonderful :licks_lips:. I'm not sure how you're supposed to eat it, but I have it as a sauce on ice-cream (and sometimes I just have a spoonful straight from the jar :teehee:).

I was worried that the Dulce de Leche might be too sweet for me, but it is wonderful :licks_lips:. I'm not sure how you're supposed to eat it, but I have it as a sauce on ice-cream (and sometimes I just have a spoonful straight from the jar :teehee:).

Well, actually we do use it as sauce on ice-cream, also with bread, toast, cakes, fruits and of course from the jar, it is just so yummy :licks_lips:.

Well, actually we do use it as sauce on ice-cream, also with bread, toast, cakes, fruits and of course from the jar, it is just so yummy :licks_lips:.

I've always wanted to try dulce de leche! Sounds sooooo yummy!