MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Would it not be easier to just do a lucky dip ? :boxed: Rather than being allocated a person ? If we pick our own we can always put them back OR keep them :naughty:

I'd rather go for the lucky dip version - it's OK if you know a person and what to get them, but otherwise you have no idea.:blink: And if you have to ask them what they want, it's not a surprise.

Actually I'd rather have some sort of memento of the evening - our own "1st MFC Annual Christmas Party" badge or something.:naughty:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't someone get me that curly haired bloke in that pic with Wendi for £5.00.... you'll make my Christmas.... :wub2:

I think it would be fair that Wendi gets the 5 pounds then. Although I am not sure that she will sell/lend him for 5 pounds :naughty:.

Great that you are considering coming again :thumb_yello:. We can be very persuasive :naughty:.

I'd rather go for the lucky dip version - it's OK if you know a person and what to get them, but otherwise you have no idea.:blink: And if you have to ask them what they want, it's not a surprise.

Actually I'd rather have some sort of memento of the evening - our own "1st MFC Annual Christmas Party" badge or something.:naughty:

Well, we could do that as well. It would be great to wear it at the Masters concerts. "Hey, so you were there too, didn't see you, I probably had too much too drink :naughty:". I would love to have that badge but the secret Santa thing is fun too. It's ok with me, lucky dip or the other way.

I think it would be fair that Wendi gets the 5 pounds then. Although I am not sure that she will sell/lend him for 5 pounds :naughty:.

Great that you are considering coming again :thumb_yello:. We can be very persuasive :naughty:.

Sorry - he is one present that I can't share - it would not

be fair for him!!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yeah thats what i thought about the secret santa !! at least with the lucky dip i dont have to see the dissapointment in thier face if they dont like it !! and can deny its my present with the lucky dip :lmao::roftl:

haha , i did that in madrid :roftl: ... yes i think thats what fred plans to do :thumb_yello: I think he needs to get another wig the one he has at the minute reminds me of george washingtons hairdo :naughty:

I try to look into his eyes but im too busy drooling :roftl:

what word would that be ? :naughty: Im ok talking to him now too , i didnt used to be though LOL :naughty:

One small word that costs me a small fortune, ha ha!

Ok, I had been going to do this as a PM to everyone but as it has been discussed on here today I will just carry on.

Yes, that was the original idea...a secret santa. I think it is by far the best idea because it would be totally impossible to buy a gift for everyone. Ingie I think the plan to match people is a brilliant one...but before you do it, please pm me as I don't have a completely definitive list yet so I would want to make sure that you had everybody.

I think that we need guidlines for the gifts.

Price limit..................strictly no more than £5 absolute max....and don't worry if it less. If you get a bargain at the pound shop or equilvilent....great!

And remember...you are just buying ONE gift so that is one lot of £5 or less.

No Liquids...unless you are matched with someone whom you know is definatetly not flying. And also, nothing else that would be restricted by airlines...anything sharp or potentialy explosive (aerosols/Glow sticks etc)

Nothing too heavy.

No alcohol if you are matched with a youngling:thumb_yello:

Other than that.....I would imagain anything goes:naughty:

I think it is a great idea and should be good fun. This way everyone gets a gift but no one has to spend too much money.

Great idea! Count me in

Pound shop here i come !! :kachinga:

:roftl: Kidding , ill spend 5 pound :naughty:

I hope that I don't get matched with you then, Missy :sneaky2::bleh:

Ha ha, I thought you would have known.

The word is..

NO!

Oh my god , how thick am i tonight !!! im blaming the antibiotics :roftl: Yes i SO sshould have known hehe ...

Great idea! Count me in

I hope that I don't get matched with you then, Missy :sneaky2 :bleh

:roftl::roftl:

Remember , its the thought that counts :sneaky2:

:roftl::wink2:

What's all this about lucky dips? *Can't be bothered to read previous pages* Anyone wanna fill me in? :original:

We are thinking of doing a secret Santa - we all get drawn

someone to buy for - then we all get a present on the night!! :thumb_yello:

No more than £5 for the present!!

yeah i think so too :) ... maybe JUST fred could be allocated someone random so he doesnt get a girlie present and so the pressie isnt wasted :thumb_yello: Then everyone else random :)

Yes it’s a good thought!

We wouldn’t want Freddie to end up with a lipstick or something.:roftl:

But the challenge is to figure out a gift that can suit anyone regardless age, gender, nationality (language) and all that!:thumb_yello:

Yes it’s a good thought!

But the challenge is to figure out a gift that can suit anyone regardless age, gender, nationality (language) and all that!:thumb_yello:

And that can be taken back on an airplane!! :thumb_yello:

Yes it’s a good thought!

Something mika-ish then :wink2: we cant go wrong then ! hehe :naughty:

I actually went back and read the last 8 or so pages:boxed:.... so much for being too lazy. :naughty:

Any decisions about how we're doing pressies yet?

Also, I thought it might be a good idea(for me at least:bleh:) if we were to wear little name tags or something... I haven't met you guys in person before, so I might need a bit of help at first matching 39 screen names to real names to faces.... especially after a few drinks. :naughty:

Thoughts?

We are thinking of doing a secret Santa - we all get drawn

someone to buy for - then we all get a present on the night!! :thumb_yello:

No more than £5 for the present!!

i love the secret santa idea!!!

Also, I thought it might be a good idea(for me at least:bleh:) if we were to wear little name tags or something... I haven't met you guys in person before, so I might need a bit of help at first matching 39 screen names to real names to faces.... especially after a few drinks. :naughty:

Thoughts?

name tags sounds great:thumb_yello:

Ha ha, I thought you would have known.

The word is..

NO!

:roftl::roftl:

I actually went back and read the last 8 or so pages:boxed:.... so much for being too lazy. :naughty:

Any decisions about how we're doing pressies yet?

Thoughts?

We did name tags at Glasgow in November last year!! :thumb_yello:

145.jpg

Edited by Wendi

We could do a poll.............on what people want to do about the gifts...lucky dip or allocation?

Wendi...............could you please put a bag over my head on that pic...I look grey!:shocked::naughty:

We could do a poll.............on what people want to do about the gifts...lucky dip or allocation?

Wendi...............could you please put a bag over my head on that pic...I look grey!:shocked::naughty:

I think it's a lovely picture of you :wub2:

I am for the Secret Santa :thumb_yello:

and could you please photoshop my double chin?:naughty:

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

:wub2: