am in London for the party!!! :biggrin2::boing::kachinga:

Wendi thats great:groupwave:

Lots of people coming to parrtyyyyyyy

Something christmas partyyy and we something silient night

Sorry , I cant sing for toffee tonight :naughty:

Hiya everyone cant wait to rocckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:punk:

cant wait to rock too!!!!!!!!

40 MFCers fighting and crying = fun ?? :wink2::roftl:

we wont be crying or fighting we'll just make lots of noise and that might make the waiters and other people who will be trying to eat dinner quietly start crying.:roftl::roftl:

but i guess anway regardless of what happens we'll manage to have lots of fun at this party!!!

Fredsie is a bit feminine, he can handle a lipstick

We could also just take all the money and hire Mika for a private gig, I bet he would do it for 40x5= 200 pounds

When I was a teen, I used to fancy guys who used eyeliner. I was living in the North of the Netherlands (guy there ususally did not were makeup) and there was this guy from Amsterdam who wore eyeliner (and a black, long coat). I fancied him from the moment I saw him :naughty:! Lipstick on the other hand...hm.

I don't want him there

Oh, that's Ok, if he shows up I can hide him for you in let's say...... some room in the hotel I am staying :fisch:.

No, I understand what you mean and I agree with you :wink2:.

Wendi, I would love to have a picknick in one of the fields near your place!

Lots of people coming to parrtyyyyyyy

Something christmas partyyy and we something silient night

Sorry , I cant sing for toffee tonight

Hiya everyone cant wait to rocckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:punk:

Freddie! You are alive! I thought you might have crashed down or something :shocked:. Did you enjoy your brief stay at Schiphol Airport? Only 5 more weeks and I'll be there too, together with Shady, flying to the Xmasparty :punk: (I have stopped watching Air-crash investigation, one of my favourite programs :bleh:).

When I was a teen, I used to fancy guys who used eyeliner. I was living in the North of the Netherlands (guy there ususally did not were makeup) and there was this guy from Amsterdam who wore eyeliner (and a black, long coat). I fancied him from the moment I saw him :naughty:! Lipstick on the other hand...hm.

Oh, that's Ok, if he shows up I can hide him for you in let's say...... some room in the hotel I am staying :fisch:.

No, I understand what you mean and I agree with you :wink2:.

Wendi, I would love to have a picknick in one of the fields near your place!

Freddie! You are alive! I thought you might have crashed down or something :shocked:. Did you enjoy your brief stay at Schiphol Airport? Only 5 more weeks and I'll be there too, together with Shady, flying to the Xmasparty :punk: (I have stopped watching Air-crash investigation, one of my favourite programs :bleh:).

My youngest nephew went through a goth phase and he wore black nail polish. He had this friend, who rescued a crow as a fledgling and this crow went everywhere with him, even fully grown, so most nights you would see him around town in full goth gear with the crow on his shoulder, it was cool!

Lucky you :roftl: If I wanted it to be in walking distance of

my house we would need to hold it in a field!!!! :roftl:

OK Guys... next years MFC meetup will be in Scotland... in a field near Wendi's house.... remember to bring a tent as it will be cold.... oh and some wellies... and loads of booze.... etc ... etc .... etc :wink2:

So I have just booked my flight from London back to Dutchland...

...which means that everything is sorted out now...

..which means that I will officially be there! :naughty:

Yipeee!:wub2:

Lucky you :roftl: If I wanted it to be in walking distance of

my house we would need to hold it in a field!!!! :roftl:

We will do that next year!:naughty:

OK Guys... next years MFC meetup will be in Scotland... in a field near Wendi's house.... remember to bring a tent as it will be cold.... oh and some wellies... and loads of booze.... etc ... etc .... etc :wink2:

And hot water bottles, arctic sleeping bags, thermal undies etc!!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

exactly , aslong as we dont start fighting for the bathroom next , then its ok, THAT would be the final straw :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:wink2:

I love guyliner btw :wub2:

Edited by mikas_gal07

And hot water bottles, arctic sleeping bags, thermal undies etc!!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

We could start a trend for winter festivals!:naughty: Could be a bit dark though! Maybe a nice warm well lit restaurant is a better idea in the long run!:naughty:

OK, appently Fred has expressed a wish for the pressies to be lucky dip rather than allocated.............but I know that some people have a preference for allocation. Being the democratic people that we are I really think that everyone should be able to express their view...in which case I think a poll would be the best way to do so. However, I am not aboe to set this up so we will need to ask Fred to do it.

Hi.

OK, this week I am making what I hope will be the final amendment to our booking. So, if anyone else wants to come PLEASE pm me as soon as possible.

Thanks, Kath:wub2:

Kath, do we know if it's okay to dress up, or did I miss that post?

I don't actually know....my initial question was never answered but it was put to the agent not PH. If anyone would like to phone/email them and ask, that would be great:thumb_yello:

I don't actually know....my initial question was never answered but it was put to the agent not PH. If anyone would like to phone/email them and ask, that would be great:thumb_yello:

I'll give them a call.

My eldest son has agreed to stay here and watch the pups for me while I

am in London for the party!!! :biggrin2::boing::kachinga:

Kaching.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

So I have just booked my flight from London back to Dutchland...

...which means that everything is sorted out now...

..which means that I will officially be there! :naughty:

Kachingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'm so glad I don't have to book flights and hotels and stuff for this...

I can just walk to PH from my place :naughty:

Very handy, lucky you!!!!