MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something mika-ish then :wink2: we cant go wrong then ! hehe :naughty:

Something Mika-ish for 5 pounds/ 5euro's (5 euro's are more pounds). Hm. Braces? Cartoontrousers? I love Mika but we do not have exactely the same taste in clothing etc.:roftl:

Freddie can handle a girlie present. Freddie wore a skirt at a MFCmeeting once :naughty:.

Something Mika-ish for 5 pounds/ 5euro's (5 euro's are more pounds). Hm. Braces? Cartoontrousers? I love Mika but we do not have exactely the same taste in clothing etc.:roftl:

Freddie can handle a girlie present. Freddie wore a skirt at a MFCmeeting once :naughty:.

yes , he does tend to worry me :naughty::wink2:

My eldest son has agreed to stay here and watch the pups for me while I

am in London for the party!!! :biggrin2::boing::kachinga:

That is great news! So you have a puppiesitter :wub2:. I would do it for you if I didn't go to the party myself :naughty:.

I don't think you should worry about Fred Caz. Although I am curious what he ends up wearing at the end of the party :naughty:.

That is great news! So you have a puppiesitter :wub2:. I would do it for you if I didn't go to the party myself :naughty:.

I don't think you should worry about Fred Caz. Although I am curious what he ends up wearing at the end of the party :naughty:.

Its not your make up he pinches !!! :shocked:

:roftl::roftl::wink2:

Its not your make up he pinches !!! :shocked:

:roftl::roftl::wink2:

Although I do not know the word pinches I think that if it's just some makeup he has borrowd at the end of the evening it's not that bad :naughty:. It won't be my makeup tho, my makeup will be savely locked up in my hotelroom. I might be having a lipstick or mascara with me but that's it :mf_rosetinted:.

Plus mum dog, and grandma dog

and a cat!!!! ^____^

moderators? administrators?

please come here

we have place just for the puppies

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

and the mum, and the grandma

:dog: :dog:

the poor cat is excluded...

My eldest son has agreed to stay here and watch the pups for me while I

am in London for the party!!! :biggrin2::boing::kachinga:

Wahoo:mf_lustslow:

Mind you.............I had noticed that you had bought your train ticket before confirming a sitter!:naughty:

Yeah, I don't see why Mika can't turn out for £200........it would buy him a new pair of trousers or something....and lets face it...we have all given him plenty of gifts:naughty:

Fredsie is a bit feminine, he can handle a lipstick:mf_rosetinted:

We could also just take all the money and hire Mika for a private gig, I bet he would do it for 40x5= 200 pounds:naughty:

We could get him dancing on the table at PH, ha ha ha ha ha!

Wahoo:mf_lustslow:

Mind you.............I had noticed that you had bought your train ticket before confirming a sitter!:naughty:

Yeah, I don't see why Mika can't turn out for £200........it would buy him a new pair of trousers or something....and lets face it...we have all given him plenty of gifts:naughty:

It's easier to convince people that way!!! :roftl: