MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say that I can't wait for this !!!! I'm so excited to meet my lovely MFCers again and of course to meet new ones !!

So there will be other people in this restaurant ? :naughty: They'll never forget this night haha .. DJ: and after our 3. Katy Perry song it's Mika again for the 30. time :roftl:

That's kind of you, I'll take the nasty sprouts away from you if you don't want them at the party:naughty:

Yea you should be my personal bodyguard:roftl: I'm especially afraid of Freddie and Wendi...I think they will attack me and eat me:shocked:

Yea you should be my personal bodyguard:roftl: I'm especially afraid of Freddie and Wendi...I think they will attack me and eat me:shocked:

Ha ha, it'll be okay, they are pussycats really.

But I will if you need me to be:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Calm down, you won't beat Liverpool!:naughty:

:soccer_h4h::no: No way:naughty:

Hello evryone.

PLEASE Pm me immediatetly if you want to go to the meal. I don't want to have to keep going back to them adding one or two more (if I am allowed to at all) I only want to do it once.

To all who have PM'd me , I have just got back from a weekend away and will reply tonight:thumb_yello:

:soccer_h4h::no: No way:naughty:

Hello evryone.

PLEASE Pm me immediatetly if you want to go to the meal. I don't want to have to keep going back to them adding one or two more (if I am allowed to at all) I only want to do it once.

To all who have PM'd me , I have just got back from a weekend away and will reply tonight:thumb_yello:

Sienna asked Francis Rodino if he would like to come and we were gonna see if he would ask Luke, who is on holiday and I'm not sure when he's back.

Don't know if you wanted to check with Francis yourself.

I could myspace Luke, but not sure when he'll reply.

Sienna asked Francis Rodino if he would like to come and we were gonna see if he would ask Luke, who is on holiday and I'm not sure when he's back.

He said he needed the details, so maybe we could bother him on MySpace if Sienna didn't already:roftl:

I have PMd him about it now!:wink2:

He said he needed the details, so maybe we could bother him on MySpace if Sienna didn't already:roftl:

MySpace is still a big mystery for me, so please talk to him there if you are able to!:thumb_yello: