MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure you can miss one of the 30 something bacardi's you are gonna get.

What are pressies ?

Freddie, how good of you to actually sell stuff on ebay, I usually only buy stuff .

I would have loved to be there in Doncaster, just to see (and hear) the swearing Santa .

HMMM wearing the santa suit does bring a certain responsibility I suppose!:naughty: To be honest I would think five bacardi's is about my absolute limit these days!:roftl: Pessies = short for presents:thumb_yello:

Kath, I'm glad you got it okay.

I sent you a text last night to let you know that I didn't get your surname in time, but I guess you didn't get it.

Looking forward to it now, and I promise not to drink your Bacardis.

Not a problem............I am sure my postie thinks I am a nutter anyway...........recieving letters addressed to 'Mrs.k' is not a problem:naughty:

I don't mind sharing my bacardi with a penguin!:naughty:

Ingie, have you taken the video off?

It's saying no longer available!

Luckily, I watched it with the sound turned down, didn't want to listen to my bad singing:naughty:.

My Youtube is playing up a bit so I couldn't watch it properly but it was definatetly still there in all it's glory:naughty:

Of the several hotels where I can use my Reward Points, I still haven't decided where to stay....

This is one location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=21%20Piccadilly%20·%20London%20W1J%200BH%20·%20United%20Kingdom&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

I've never stayed this close to the centre of piccadilly before... all the noise and action might drive me crazy. :boxed: On the other hand, staggering back to this place in a drunken stupor would be pretty simple as it's close to the PH restaurant. :naughty:

Any thoughts on this one?

A couple other ones are in Mayfair, close to Green Park station...

and one is right next to Trafalgar Square... it would be loud too I suppose.

Thoughts anyone?

A couple other ones are in Mayfair, close to Green Park station... and one is right next to Trafalgar Square... it would be loud too I suppose.

Thoughts anyone?

It sounds like everything you're looking at is fairly central so I would worry more about the quality of the hotel if I were you. London hotels are generally crap by North American standards and you want to be careful.

Check the reviews on Trip Advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g186338-London_England-Hotels.html

It sounds like everything you're looking at is fairly central so I would worry more about the quality of the hotel if I were you. London hotels are generally crap by North American standards and you want to be careful.

Check the reviews on Trip Advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g186338-London_England-Hotels.html

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've heard. I've stayed in two hotels in London before and they were fine.... I must've been lucky. :bleh:

I checked those same hotels, they've gone way up in price now:thumbdown:

Thanks for the link. :wink2: