MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have had an email back form Planet Hollywood. I have tried to cut and paste it but for some reason it doesn't want to play

Basically, we can have a provisional booking for 30 for 9:30 on Saturday 29th Nov (that is the only time available.)

They will hold the provisional booking for seven days then they would want 30% deposit and then final payment 56 days prior to the event ( I haven't worked this out exactly but it will be approx the end of September).

This basically means (on a booking of 30 people) a deposit of £225 with a balance of £525. This works out to £7.50 deposit each and £ 17.50 balance.

This is non refundable.

Therfore we have to decide if we are going for it.

If we are, I am happy to pay if people can pay me, either by paypal or by cheque.

We will need definate numbers in order to book.

Personally I think we should go for it. Although it is probably a bit of a pain to set up it would mean that it was all paid for in advance (apart from drinks) what do you all reckon?

K x

DEADLINE : 12/09/08 !!!!

Why is Kath's first post under Beckar's name? :blink::blink:

Hello............I am NOT here.............I am at work but just wanted to tell you that I have just recieved the booking confirmation and printed out the 'voucher' that entitles 35 people to Dinner at Planet Hollywood on 29th Nov at 9 30.

YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::roftl::thumb_yello:

Both me and Monie are wearing Masks.... :)

I don't do fancy dress really.... so that and a feather boa... and a new outfit... that'll be me done then... lol

Ooooh and I've just bought a really nice coat too.... :wub2:

I'm being abit extravagant..... :lmfao:

Mother.............I shall be having words with you when you return home!:sneaky2:

Wow, I haven't been on here for ages, the smiley list seems to have grown again!

Well done Mummy for sorting out the partay! I can't wait to see you all again (those that I know, and those that I don't!):wub2::partytime2:

Hooray for London!

xxxx:wink2:xxxx

Mother.............I shall be having words with you when you return home!:sneaky2:

Wow, I haven't been on here for ages, the smiley list seems to have grown again!

Well done Mummy for sorting out the partay! I can't wait to see you all again (those that I know, and those that I don't!):wub2::partytime2:

Hooray for London!

xxxx:wink2:xxxx

See you then, my friend!!! :wub2:

http://www.planethollywoodlondon.com/promotions/xmas-office-party.php

Christmas Party

Package Includes:

3 Course Menu - Live DJ - Christmas Crackers

3 course Lunch & Dinner -£24.95

sorry people, i need a translation...

Is Live dj a vegetable course or a dessert? :blush-anim-cl:

Depends on the DJ:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hello............I am NOT here.............I am at work but just wanted to tell you that I have just recieved the booking confirmation and printed out the 'voucher' that entitles 35 people to Dinner at Planet Hollywood on 29th Nov at 9 30.

YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::roftl::thumb_yello:

Bloody fantastic Kath!:punk:

....... STAR .........

Hi kath and wendi :wub2:

Yes there is a bar wendi , and a seperate eating area :thumb_yello: Basically when you walk in the place you walk into the bar area , then further up the room is the eating area , if its the same planet hollywood we went to anyway :naughty:, but im sure if theres more than one they will have a similar layout :thumb_yello:

and thanks for everything btw Kath :wink2:

Edit -- there is music in there too btw , but no DJ from what i remember , Ingie will be DJ or singer as stated below me <points> hehe :naughty:

There is a kind of DJ, in the dining area. You can go up to him and request a song/video and put a message on it. When he plays your song/video, the message comes up on the screen as the video is playing.

Well done Mummy for sorting out the partay! I can't wait to see you all again (those that I know, and those that I don't!)

Hooray for London!

:sorry:

There is a kind of DJ, in the dining area. You can go up to him and request a song/video and put a message on it. When he plays your song/video, the message comes up on the screen as the video is playing.

The mind is already boggling at the possibilities!:naughty::shocked:

I already feel sorry for the 70 people that are going to be there with us :roftl::roftl:

Okay I was thinking, since it's a christmas party and all, maybe we could all bring a little present, so Santa has something to hand out to all the good little MFCers :arf2:

Quick Question - Are we required to sit on Santa's knee in order to get our pressie?!:naughty:

oh yeah ! i "remember" now :roftl:

We requested a song and bday message for sara ! ... <thanks for the flashback rose :roftl::naughty:>

Good Morning from one who is not here....latest list

Updated list:

Definates:

Wendi

Laurel

Sariflor

Babspanky

Hotdlp

Starrats

Sienna

Ruth

Soaring Simpson