You know you're a Mika fan when you write MIKA on the side of your shoes and tell everyone proudly: They're MIKA shoes!

You know you're a Mika fan when you don't need to wirte your name on things' date=' you just write Mika and everyone knows who it belongs to...:biggrin2:[/color']

That's great! Maybe I should start doing that.

You know you're a Mika fan when you write MIKA on the side of your shoes and tell everyone proudly: They're MIKA shoes!

You know you're a Mika fan when you don't need to wirte your name on things' date=' you just write Mika and everyone knows who it belongs to...:biggrin2:[/color']

i wrote mika on my shoes it was cool:aah:

and you know your a mika fan when.... you sit there and stare at your desktop screen on your computer and the pics of him

You Know You're A Mika Fan when...

You get an unexpected recap test at Art and one of the question is "What is fashion?" and you automatically answer: "Fashion is a form of ugliness changing every 6 months." - Oscar Wilde ... :das::lmfao:

If you don't know what I'm talking about and how that makes me a mika fan: in the Observer Music Monthly interview, the interviewer stated that Mika had in the studio in LA a banner which quoted Oscar Wilde with that quote up there! :aah:

Wasn't it "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every 6 months"?:teehee:

Think that is one of the only famous quotes I know by heart:roftl:

Edited by Rain

Wasn't it "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it evrey 6 months"?:teehee:

Geesh! It is!! :shocked:....anyway...I usually don't remember quotes...and it was a surprise for me that most of it came out pretty natural. :aah:

My teach won't get angry for that matter! :teehee:

Walking home from school = Any other world + Relax, take it easy + We Are Golden + Touches You + I See You + Dr John (x2 :teehee:) + Grace Kelly + My Interpretation + Lollipop + Blame It On The Girls :naughty:

you have some walk from school :wub2:

a ride from school- all LICM except for OMS... :naughty: I havnt tested the new songs yet... :naughty:

Wasn't it "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every 6 months"?:teehee:

I do love that quote. We did a unit on Oscar Wilde in year 11. =]

Aww! =]

You know you're a Mika fan when you realise how effing Mikaish your 10year old CAR is:

-is golden (for real!)

-in my country the number you put on it on the back and on the front contains the following things: country/county/a 2 digit number/ 3 capital letters.

DO you know what the capital letters of my car are?

BMP - that would initially stand for B (Bianca) M (Magda - mum's name) and P (our family name) BUT we can change the last two into:

BMP- B(Bianca) M (Mika) and P (Penniman)

again...my car was bought in 99 :teehee:

Isn't that awesome?

you know you're a Mika fan when you're walking on the street with your friends, and pass in front of a music store, and your friends get nervous in case you see the new mika's album, because they know you'll start a scandal in the middle of the street, screaming and jumping, and for them it could be the most embarrasing moment of the day!!! LOL!

Haha, awesome indeed :thumb_yello::wub2:

You know you're a Mika fan when you're sitting in an ICT lesson and WAG comes on the radio that the teacher has put on, and everyone in the class stands up and looks at you :aah:

I just love it Alice! What did you do?