Haha, I haven't seen it and I didn't know that until they told me. I don't get scared at movies easily, and especially if the character is named Micah...I'd get too distracted.:teehee:

distracted looking for similarities? That's what would happen to me. Like "oh, he has almost the same eye color!" :wub2: (Don't know if that's really so, haven't seen the movie.)

distracted looking for similarities? That's what would happen to me. Like "oh, he has almost the same eye color!" :wub2: (Don't know if that's really so, haven't seen the movie.)

:lmfao: Hahaha YES. Not like I don't do that already.:teehee:

But when the character's name is Micah...well then everytime it is said, I will definitely NOT be thinking about the character in the movie.:blush-anim-cl:

Justyna+Mika= Jumika? Mityna? :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8079

:mf_rosetinted:

That ONE shamika will be bullied by the other kids for not being an Alemikandra :lmao:

hahahaha ahhh shame, il adopt shamika:naughty:

You know you're a Mika when...

You have developed an urge to buy sneakers with colorful images printed on them.

Guilty!!!!:aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when Mika music is the only thing that can cheer you up when you're in a really bad mood and when you need Mika music when you're super happy!!

In short: you need Mika music ALL THE TIME!!! :D

mine would be:Ellen+mika=Ellika yay :aah:

ykyamfw

when your parent (mom or dad)says do you like mika better that me and your like i dont know yea i guess so but you felt underpresure:blink::boxed:

:teehee: I told my dad Mika was taller than him and he was like "I'm actually starting to get jealous":aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when you want to hurt yourself just so you can go to the doctor... 'Cause you're doctor's called Dr. John.

I just moved house, and we changed doctors. Dr John's our new family doctor. I want to get some sort of ailment just so I can go to see Dr. John, and say to him: "Oh, Dr. John, what am I doing, What am doing wrong? 'Cause I, I keep on trying! Something ain't going, something ain't going on... Dr. John..."

:teehee: He will then admit me to a mental hospital. :roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

You watch your screensaver of Mika pictures 10 times a day.

same here....:swoon:

.....and every time you watch it, you find another new thing that makes him even more gorgeous....over and over...:wub2:

You know you're a Mika when...

You have developed an urge to buy sneakers with colorful images printed on them.

Oh yeah:aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when Mika music is the only thing that can cheer you up when you're in a really bad mood and when you need Mika music when you're super happy!!

In short: you need Mika music ALL THE TIME!!! :D

ditto!:teehee:

You know you're a Mika fan when you want to hurt yourself just so you can go to the doctor... 'Cause you're doctor's called Dr. John.

I just moved house, and we changed doctors. Dr John's our new family doctor. I want to get some sort of ailment just so I can go to see Dr. John, and say to him: "Oh, Dr. John, what am I doing, What am doing wrong? 'Cause I, I keep on trying! Something ain't going, something ain't going on... Dr. John..."

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

hahahahaha that's awesome :roftl:

hahahahahahahahaha if you ever decide to do it, please get your mom to record it :roftl:

Oh, I forgot.

You know you're a Mika fan when you set your alarm to play Manic Monday when you wake up.

(I love it. I have my iPod through speakers and I walk around the house dancing to it. :thumb_yello:)

Cool! Maybe I should do that as well:roftl:

YKYAMF when you write Mika quotes on every paper you get:blush-anim-cl: