I actually plan on doing that :thumb_yello:

You should it makes me happy to read hahaha

Aww how cool:thumb_yello:

You know you're a MIKA fan when you can get a cuteness overload from thinking of Mika pics:naughty::wub2:

Ahhhhhh happens regularly

I had about 4...but lost 2 :sad:

I have to do that :lol3:

You've given me a good idea. :roftl:

Glad to help! Il post a pic of mine hahaha its very simple though! I would like to see yours!

YKYAMFW you refuse to diet and eat a lot in hopes of being big enough to be a Big Girl :naughty:

:blink:

When your mom tells you to clean the bathroom like you would if Mika was coming over to visit. :

It's really clean. :tee:

Ohhhh.... :lol3: let me tell you a story: my mum once dreamt that Mika came over to our place and we had nothing to give him (like a snack/drink) and she remembered we had a good cheese and a bottle of wine we bought from France. So she gave him some cheese a glass of wine and I know she told me I was around there somewhere too,but I don't recall what she said I was doing. :roftl:

anyway the idea is: YKYAMFW you save a piece of any cheese you're buying, just in case. :roftl:

I have the acoustic on my ipod, but I couldn't be bothered to change it to 'Blame it on the girls'. So the other day my friend was flicking through my ipod, and she asked "What's BIOTG?" But you end up answering "GOSH! Don't you KNOW?!"

It's hard to forget that not everyone tunes into radio MFC :teehee:

:lmfao: Imagine saying TBWKTM out loud...

Edited by B!anka

When your mom tells you to clean the bathroom like you would if Mika was coming over to visit. :naughty:

It's really clean.:teehee:

Hahah:roftl::roftl: I better not tell my mum about that:roftl:

YKYAMFW a teacher mentions Grace Kelly and all of your friends give you that look that just screams, "Don't you dare start singing!!!" :teehee:

:teehee:

Ahhhhhh happens regularly

hi5!:biggrin2:

THIS-

MAKES YOU MELT
guilty...:wub2::wub2:

Oh my, I'd messed up my post, took me ages to fix it:boxed:

You know you're a Mika fan when... you know there's is a special gig somewhere (let's say Paris, France), at some time (17:30) and it makes you feel :sad::badmood::crybaby::mad3: cause you can't be there...

I get so sad!!!

You know you're a Mika fan when you suddenly feel the need to learn how to play piano hehehe

hahahaha i was discussing how i want to learn piano today... but i would struggle as my fingers are really small!!!

you know you're a mika fan when in a crowded shop (where i work), and you're half way through a convo with someone and the radio is mega quite, you suddenly stop talking, point to the sky and shout, HEY IT'S MIKA!!

(i've actually done this soo many times that it used to be a shock to collueges and shoppers, but no one takes any notice now :teehee: )

x

...you have to conciously switch in and out of Mika language. You have to make an effort not to say 'LICM', 'MFC' or 'PDP'.

But luckily most of your friends speak it now, so it's not so much of a problem. :naughty:

"In the queue, some other MFCers and I listened to LICM!"

Translation: While waiting in line outside the venue, other members of http://www.mikafanclub.com and I listened to Mika's first album, Life in Cartoon Motion!

:naughty:

Your teacher: Does anyone know anything about the actress Grace Kelly?

You: *raises hand* All of her looks were too sad.

Your teacher: :blink:

Your friends: :annoyed_h4h:

You: :naughty:

:roftl: YES! I can totally see that :naughty:

me too.

And me! Do it, Nono!

If it IS your graduation song, then I will SO be there in the crowd singing along for you.:roftl:

me too.

Aww :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I think I would die if that becomes our class song. Today we had to suggest songs to vote on, and 2 of my friends chose WAG so I hope they will really consider it. But if the seniors have to vote when the songs are narrowed down, they're not likely to choose WAG :emot-sad:

Aww :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I think I would die if that becomes our class song. Today we had to suggest songs to vote on, and 2 of my friends chose WAG so I hope they will really consider it. But if the seniors have to vote when the songs are narrowed down, they're not likely to choose WAG :emot-sad:

YAY for your two friends!:biggrin2:

Well they won't choose it, unless you've got your army of MFCers armed with silly string, balloon animals and crutches covered with colorful scarves ready to charge and pour half and half down the pants of all the non-believers. :lmfao:

Well they won't choose it, unless you've got your army of MFCers armed with silly string, balloon animals and crutches covered with colorful scarves ready to charge and pour half and half down the pants of all the non-believers. :lmfao:

:roftl:

Okay, everyone come to my school on Friday and we'll put those non-believers in their places :sneaky2:

Done. I'm there.:naughty:

I've also got a can of glitter hair spray left over from the gigs that I randomly found in my bag. That's our backup. :lmao:

:lmfao:

"Do you like Mika?"

"No"

"Eat my glitter! :furious:"

":aah:"

:lol3:

YKYAMF when you try and get WAG to be your graduation song :teehee:

Fingers crossed :aah:

That would be brilliant! If only there where more Mika fans at my school (And if we did that) I would do the same.

THIS-

MAKES YOU MELT!

Where did that come from?

:lol3: That is awesome imagery.

:lmfao:

"Do you like Mika?"

"No"

"Eat my glitter! :furious:"

":aah:"

:lol3:

Hahahaha!

"I live for glitter, not you!"

"Now you eat the glitter."

Oh, I have a new one:

YKYAMF when on your list of what you need in a guy, Mika fan is one of them.

(I don't, but I thought about it when I was thinking about my "list".)