You know you're a Mika fan when you scroll through almost every one of these posts just to see how many of these things you actually do!!!!

Jajajaj I do that! jajajaj

You know you're a Mika fan when your family calls you at 11 at night just to tell you to watch mika on the tv...:roftl:

I want the next series of Doctor Who to start! There have been two episode over the last month or so, but the proper series hasn't started yet.

You know you're a Mika fan when...

You start humming Grace Kelly every time you walk into English coz your teacher's name is Mr. Smith

Haha, I would think of Doctor Who, not Mika. XD

you know you're a mika fan when, no matter how seriouser convo you have with anyone, when you here him on the radio, you just gotta do some sort of weird face/ move/ dance.

and listening to blame it on the girls, you have to do the 'pop' after "but you blown it on a bottle of wine POP!"

or is that just me :blush-anim-cl:

x

you know you're a mika fan when, no matter how seriouser convo you have with anyone, when you here him on the radio, you just gotta do some sort of weird face/ move/ dance.

and listening to blame it on the girls, you have to do the 'pop' after "but you blown it on a bottle of wine POP!"

x

Its just youuuuuu :roftl::roftl:

Classic hun ... you do what makes you happy

:biggrin2:

x

I do that too...and I always do it before him/Martin whoever does the sound! :lmfao:

YKYAMF when you fall asleep with the radio on and immediately wake up when they're playing a Mika song (happened to me a couple of times, it's strange how the brain works...)

Oh, I've done that before. well kinda done that.

Sometimes in the morning I go to turn my radio on and a Mika song is just about to play! I freaked out! :roftl:

Sometimes in the morning I go to turn my radio on and a Mika song is just about to play! I freaked out! :roftl:

Yeah, I always have trouble getting up in the morning but lately it has happened a couple of times that Rain was on just when I woke up....Was immediately very awake! :shocked:

Yeah, I always have trouble getting up in the morning but lately it has happened a couple of times that Rain was on just when I woke up....Was immediately very awake! :shocked:

:roftl:

once when I turned on the radio only to hear Grace Kelly I got up at like 6/7 am in the morning and started doing all the moves to it! :naughty:

I once turned on the radio and Rain started :teehee: That was the only time tho :emot-sad:

I once turned on the radio and Rain started :teehee: That was the only time tho :emot-sad:

N'awwh, I've heard him maybe two or three times. But they always play old songs.

I haven't heard Rain at all (apart from my CD player :teehee: )

he just doesn't get much airplay in New Zealand :sneaky2:

N'awwh, I've heard him maybe two or three times. But they always play old songs.

I haven't heard Rain at all (apart from my CD player :teehee: )

he just doesn't get much airplay in New Zealand :sneaky2:

I HAVE heard him often enough, but never so well timed again :teehee:

But same here, mostly old songs :no:

I HAVE heard him often enough, but never so well timed again :teehee:

But same here, mostly old songs :no:

I was so happy when I turned on my brand new MP4 (bought at christmas to be filled up with Mika songs, images and videos) for the first time and since it was empty I switched to its radio player and the song playing on the radio it was set on was "Rain"!:biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

I was so happy and I thought it was such a good sign!:thumb_yello:

In France "Rain" is a lot on TV and radios and everytime I hear the very first note I look at the TV into Mika's eyes and that's such a fantastic emotion each time!:wub2: