I'm only sixteen years older than he is! That must be why his songs make me feel like I'm sixteen!:naughty:And you know you're a Mika fan when you're on MFC at 1 AM giggling silently reading the chicken intro thread as you're having so much fun but you don't want your whole family to wake up!

That's basically like a reflex for me with anyone. :aah:

YKYAMFW you talk on the phone with a german friend who's here for a year (the gap year after high-school) and you talk to her in english and you're imagining that you're talking to Mika. :mf_rosetinted: because she's the only one around here with who I speak english...the bad thing is that she started talking romanian and it's not so funny anymore...:aah:

YKYAMFW you remember you used to enjoy playing "Chicken invaders" as a kid. :fisch:

thats just so wrong :aah::roftl:

YKYAMFW or and MFCr to be more percise when you keep running into boxes saying MFCB (some company's name...) and rub of the B...

YKYAMFW you do the same with Milka bars (rub of the l) and show it off to all your friends that that is proof that Mika is delcious- and they all have to agree... :naughty:

and you know youre a lemon tree clubber when you cant possibly touch lemons at the supermarket not to mention squeeze them anymore! (and you have an urge to hug trees :bleh:):aah:

:naughty: I bet there's a calculator that'll tell you the months and days somewhere :naughty:

There probably is, I'm just to lazy to google it. Plus I don't want to look that obsesed. Though since someone linked to it...

Duration calculation results

From and including: Thursday, August 18, 1983

To, but not including : Friday, *My Birthday*

It is 3193 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 8 years, 8 months, 27 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units

3193 days can be converted to one of these units:

* 275,875,200 seconds

* 4,597,920 minutes

* 76,632 hours

* 456 weeks (rounded down)

Oh hey, he was born on a Thursday and I was born on a Friday. And It's not as wide as I thought, 8 years and 8 months sounds better than rounding up to 9. :naughty: Ok, now I'm officially crazy and I hope no one I know ever finds out I did this. :aah:

I'll make myself feel better by doing my crush, my sister, and my Mom. :aah:

Oh hey, he was born on a Thursday and I was born on a Friday. And It's not as wide as I thought, 8 years and 8 months sounds better than rounding up to 9. :naughty: Ok, now I'm officially crazy and I hope no one I know ever finds out I did this. :aah:

I'm born on a Thursday too , and a few days ago , I discovered we're borning on the same day xD (a Thursday xD) and every year , our birthday is the same day too (this year a Wednesday) oh man that's nice (:

And I was watching the show , but I knew it 10 minutes or so before the end of it, but the minutes I saw , where great :wub2: .

:naughty: I haven't even done that...:fisch:

:naughty: seen it live

on the pc, of course :sneaky2:

I watched it on the TV, but I turned in late, because I didn't want to go upstais :aah:

Loved the 'Gut Nacht' in LT :roftl:

YKYAMF when during the movie Avatar, when the Navid say "I see you" you can't help but think of Mika's song.

(I swear, when that movie is out on DVD, or even probably now, there will be a navid/Mika's song crossover)

YKYAMF when your sister and mom are watching Demons but you aren't, but look up every time you hear Mika (or something similar) because I guess that was the name for something. I resisted so my mom wouldn't think anything. XD

YKYAMF when you want so many flair (App. on facebook, basically displays badges/pins on a board of stuff you like) of Mika/Mika related but you know you can only have at most 2 pics of him or else your friends and family will think your odd! (If that made sense.)

Edited by Buzzbuzz

YKYAMF when you want so many flair (App. on facebook, basically displays badges/pins on a board of stuff you like) of Mika/Mika related but you know you can only have at most 2 pics of him or else your friends and family will think your odd! (If that made sense.)

Haha, that did make sense. My friends and family already know I'm odd, so my Mika devotion doesn't really surprise them. :aah:

YKYAMFW your brothers, who don't even like Mika, start doing things like this, whether it be consciously or subconsciously.

dvd2.jpg

:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you're almost more upset about not getting to see Mika than you are about breaking up with your boyfriend...:teehee:

I'm sorry to hear that. :emot-sad: (unless, of course, you're happy to be breaking up with him)