YKYAMFW you're LICM poster falls over and smacks you on the head and you curse at it, then apologize. :lmfao:

:lmfao:!

YKYAMFW you go back into that more or less stupid regional community just to post in the Mika thread ^^ :teehee:

YKYAAMFW you're sat at the computer on the MFC, wearing your new Mika tour t-shirt and hoodie and listening to Mika all at once.

Also, when you stop listening to Mika on your iPod, just to listen to him on the radio, just because he's on the radio!!!!!!

YKYAAMFW you're sat at the computer on the MFC, wearing your new Mika tour t-shirt and hoodie and listening to Mika all at once.

Also, when you stop listening to Mika on your iPod, just to listen to him on the radio, just because he's on the radio!!!!!!

Lucky!! *wishes he was on the radio here, and had another concert here*

Lucky!! *wishes he was on the radio here, and had another concert here*

Poor you...thankfully I'm in same situation as Punkie. Mika hoodie, Mika scream tour date T-shirt, MFC and TBWKTM playing in the background. Oh, and my Mika poster is on the wall opposite me :thumb_yello:

And yep, if I'm listening to Mika on my phone/iPod, I will pause it so I can listen to it on the radio if it comes on. Even if it's the same song! :wub2:

Poor you...thankfully I'm in same situation as Punkie. Mika hoodie' date=' Mika scream tour date T-shirt, MFC and TBWKTM playing in the background. Oh, and my Mika poster is on the wall opposite me :thumb_yello:

And yep, if I'm listening to Mika on my phone/iPod, I will pause it so I can listen to it on the radio if it comes on. Even if it's the same song! :wub2:[/quote']

:sneaky2: *wishes she lived in England* I'm jealous. *wishes she also had a poster.*

YKYAAMFW you randomly say lalaMIKA and write it down anywhere. :blush-anim-cl:

YKYAAMFW your friends are angry when you say MIKA because you talk too much about him !. :mf_rosetinted:

So hard not to talk about him .. xP

And I recognise myself in almost all these other sentences !. :teehee:

awww!!! Can you not get posters off Mika sounds? I can't remember from the last time I was on there!

Yea, but they all are songs for sorrow. I found some on other sites but my Mom didn't get them for me for X-mass and I don't have enough spare $ to buy them. :( But I do have an 11X18 or so poster that I made in Graphic com for hos concert.

YKYAAMFW you randomly say lalaMIKA and write it down anywhere. :blush-anim-cl:

YKYAAMFW your friends are angry when you say MIKA because you talk too much about him !. :mf_rosetinted:

So hard not to talk about him .. xP

And I recognise myself in almost all these other sentences !. :teehee:

Hahaa, my sis hates me every time I mention him, and she says she somewhat likes him. :wink2:

YKYAMF when every time you tell your sis to guess something, she rolls her eyes, sighes, and in a harsh tone guesses MIKA> :naughty:

YKYAAMFW you haven't heard anything of what your trainee said because you were thinking about MIKA and singing the French version of GK in your head. Economics = boring ! :roftl:

Had this today. The trainee had a boring voice , and I didn't understand anything of what she was saying. The only thing I heard that they were talking about PizzaHut and Quick (I think that's typical Belgian, but it's something like McDonald's :aah:) I was hungry , it was 12 pm , and we had one more class before it was eating time !. :blink:

YKYAAMFW you haven't heard anything of what your trainee said because you were thinking about MIKA and singing the French version of GK in your head. Economics = boring ! :roftl:

Had this today. The trainee had a boring voice , and I didn't understand anything of what she was saying. The only thing I heard that they were talking about PizzaHut and Quick (I think that's typical Belgian, but it's something like McDonald's :aah:) I was hungry , it was 12 pm , and we had one more class before it was eating time !. :blink:

That always happens to me, but not just because I'm thinking about Mika, about anything and a few minutes later I realize that I'm listening, just staring :aah:

Do it solo!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

We're going to do on Shanklin beach. We've got about 14 people together, but only 3 of us actually have MFC accounts.

awww, that's cool! :wub2: on the beach! Can't wait to see ;) I'm not sure yet with how many people we will be :aah:

the boys that sit next to me in class probably now know much more about mika than anyone else in the class (besides me) lol :teehee:

:naughty:

The teacher that went on my camp knows more about Mika than any other teacher at my school :blush-anim-cl::naughty: