YKYAMFW you're at a friend's birthday party' date=' and she puts TBWKTM on, and when BIOTG comes on, you and 4 other people all get up and do the dance for it that was for the Global dance event! :aah:[/quote']

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It was better on the beach though! :wink2:

At my theatre group we are split into three age groups : 6-8 9-12's and 13-18's

I am in the 13-18's and we are doing alice in wonderland. The tweedles are doing a dance together, to grace kelly. and they wanted 10 singers from the 9-12's. so when they were picking people that had their hands upto sing i put mine up too, and snuck into the group. :teehee: It will be worth it!

YKYAMFW - you're at a youth group and people are waiting for their parents to come and you hear someone very quietly singing Relax take it easy, and their sat the other side of the room. You jump up and practically scream "I love that song it's Mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

YKYAMFW - you're drawing a cartoon Mika in your sketch book and your sister peers over your shoulder "Is that Mika?" she asks and you say no, it's just a tall skinny curly brown haired man. When she leaves the room you whisper "It's ok Mika, I know it's you" :roftl:

YKYAMFW - you're at a youth group and people are waiting for their parents to come and you hear someone very quietly singing Relax take it easy, and their sat the other side of the room. You jump up and practically scream "I love that song it's Mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

YKYAMFW - you're drawing a cartoon Mika in your sketch book and your sister peers over your shoulder "Is that Mika?" she asks and you say no, it's just a tall skinny curly brown haired man. When she leaves the room you whisper "It's ok Mika, I know it's you" :roftl:

ahhaha i love those reasons :aah:

haha "its ok mika, i know its you"

we mika fans are mad talking to paper :aah: :aah:

ahhaha i love those reasons :aah:

haha "its ok mika, i know its you"

we mika fans are mad talking to paper :aah: :aah:

:floor:

Who doesn't talk to paper! Me and paper have the best conversations! Dictionaries are just huge chatterboxes though, they NEVER shut up! :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW the only things that cheer you up after a bad day are watching Mika interviews and going on MFC.

YKYAMFW you leave home even later than the last time because you are watching Kick ass on tv for the first time and when it finishes you change and BIOTG is on and then you have to run to get the bus to get to Uni in time, and you suddenly remember (already in pain) that you can't run because you are not recovered from hurting your foot while dancing to his music yet :roftl:

:floor:

Who doesn't talk to paper! Me and paper have the best conversations! Dictionaries are just huge chatterboxes though, they NEVER shut up! :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW the only things that cheer you up after a bad day are watching Mika interviews and going on MFC.

agree:thumb_yello:

YKYAMFW your mum suddenly starts to like things that are Mika-ish :roftl:

YKYAMFW everytime when you say how much you hate school, you add Mika's quote from Life in 2 minutes - "school - bad. leave school - good" :lmfao:

Or you use him for making studying less boring :mf_rosetinted: I've made some examples (for ChickenFM) using him :naughty:

YKYAMFW Someone who you've never seen before at school tells you she found a picture of Mika in a magazine and you scream... even though you have no idea who it is you're talking to! Then the next day, she gives the picture to your teacher for you and the teacher holds it up infront of the class and says "Jo....I'm guessing this is for you. I didn't even have to ask who it was for" And everyone sighs :naughty:

THEN... you get the picture and you're bored in your next lesson and this happens :mf_rosetinted:

DSCF3462.jpg

He kicks ass.

YKYAMFW you hear Sweet Dreams on radio and you automatically think about the sweet dreams cover (and vid) by Mika:mf_rosetinted:

I've got sth like that with 'I want to break free' 'Teardrop' and even 'Killer Queen'.

YKYAMFW your friend sees 'Hips dont lie' in ur iTunes and says 'Oh I haven't listened to it for a long time!' and plays it - and then hears Mika. "Right. I should have expected it" :lmfao:

YKYAMF(a bit obssesed)W you see his face on a toster. Every day...

YKYAMFW you hear Sweet Dreams on radio and you automatically think about the sweet dreams cover (and vid) by Mika:mf_rosetinted:

Happens to me with all his covers and I always say to myself that his covers are better and that they should play them :aah:

I've got sth like that with 'I want to break free' 'Teardrop' and even 'Killer Queen'.

YKYAMFW your friend sees 'Hips dont lie' in ur iTunes and says 'Oh I haven't listened to it for a long time!' and plays it - and then hears Mika. "Right. I should have expected it" :lmfao:

YKYAMF(a bit obssesed)W you see his face on a toster. Every day...

:roftl: