YKYAMF......

-When your friends and family stop you after hearing anything about MIKA

-When you have MIKA theme on your phone, MIKA background, MIKA ringing, MIKA shoes, MIKA watches, MIKA curly hair........

-When you suddenly love all colours and everything MIKAISH

-When you say "AWWWW " after any idea in your head MIKA related.

-When you dream about MIKA more than 2 times in week.

-When you are able to do anything for being on MIKA´s gig.

-When you think MIKA is most perfect human in the world. (Maybe he is not human, cause he´s too wonderful to be true )

-When you scream and run after seeing anyone curly, tall and stylish on the street.

-When you are never bored by any MIKA video or song.

-When you have many things you wanna say to MIKA

-When you are sure that MIKA should be with you 2 hours and he´d be surprised by your knowledges about him

-When you can´t imagine one day without anything MIKA related

-When you are addicted to MFC.

YKYAMF when you see or hear the word 'chicken' and you think wrong :aah:

eg.

when someone (not a MFCer) posts on their twitter 'i'm addictited to chicken'

when you see a restraunt called 'Chicken Hut' ... :roftl::aah:

:lmfao:

and when you say to your friends (innocently) that you want chickens in your garden you all burst into hysterics of laughter :lmfao:

YKYAMF when you worry about the extra work you will give to the MFCers who are trying to collect the best YKYAMF posts for our 2010 yearbook as you add your own post! :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I saw there was a new post here and my reaction was: "come on! stop posting things!" I'm working on it at the moment :lmao: and I've just turned like 6 of these into 1, it has a big parentheses :mf_rosetinted:

Its just youuuuuu :roftl::roftl:

Classic hun ... you do what makes you happy

:biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I saw there was a new post here and my reaction was: "come on! stop posting things!" I'm working on it at the moment :lmao: and I've just turned like 6 of these into 1, it has a big parentheses :mf_rosetinted:

soz but i need to add another one :teehee: ......

YKYAMFW you have 857 favs on youtube and around 80% are Mika.

YKYAMFW when you have *counts* -OMG!- 19 different mika playlists :aah:

YKYAMFW your up at this time (3:07) MFCing

:roftl: It's ok, add as many as you want, I'm getting better now and I will be able to choose only 50 :mf_rosetinted: Luckily I'm having help :aah:

ha, i have similar..:aah: (at youtube..)

YKYAMFW: at tv advertising advertises Kika's delicious sausages. it's just like ''kick ass''

YKYAMFW: gramdmother tells the story of their new flowers, it was so boring that thinking, and then she said:''Egit, are you hear me.?''and Yea, it immediately reminded Mika when he in Latvian concert, said:''Riga, are you hear me ..?''

YKYAMFW:when my little brother sings''Love Today''but he was unable to pronounce words/lyrics in English, and he sings instead of ".. big bust on ...'' but ļipa stāv (scut stands) it's simply ridiculous

YKYAMFW You consider buying hair straighteners only cos' they're called 'AMika's....even though you have some :teehee:

YKYAMFW You're in class watching a powerpoint and the screen changes and it says "I am not what everyone thinks I am" And the WHOLE class turns round to you at the back and stares. THEN your teacher goes "Go on Jo, we're all waiting" then you stand up and shout "I AM GOLDEN!"

And everyone laughs :roftl:

BEST DAY....EVER!

YKYAMFW:when my little brother sings''Love Today''but he was unable to pronounce words/lyrics in English, and he sings instead of ".. big bust on ...'' but ļipa stāv (scut stands) it's simply ridiculous

My classmates usually sing "ripas nav, ripas nav" :D

Thank you for your great work and dedication! I can't wait to read this in the yearbook! Mika will love it too!:thumb_yello:

EDIT ykyamf when you see you lost your Mika virginity a month, a week and a day ago and you think this means your day will be a good one! :)

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Originally Posted by tigerclaws95 View Post

You Know When Your A Mika Fan When You :

- Convert People Onto Mika's Music

- You Sort Of Look Like The Meekster

- People Say You Look Like Mika When You're Wearing A Mika Shirt Trying To Go And Get Some Tomato Ketchup.

- When Your Teachers At School Make Comments To You Refering To Mika Or Say You Are Mika Or People Think You Are Related To Him... (Note To People Who Think I'm Mika Or Related To Him: I Have Evidence That I'm Not Mika And I'm Not Related!)

- People Start Calling You Mika or Meeks

- You Stand Up For Mika When People Are Saying Bad Things About Him And Putting Yourself At Risk Of Getting Hit Or Beaten Up (Got Pushed Into A Bush Once For Doing That And Got A Little Tiny Scar on My Hand/Wrist

YKYAMFW You consider buying hair straighteners only cos' they're called 'AMika's....even though you have some :teehee:

YKYAMFW You're in class watching a powerpoint and the screen changes and it says "I am not what everyone thinks I am" And the WHOLE class turns round to you at the back and stares. THEN your teacher goes "Go on Jo, we're all waiting" then you stand up and shout "I AM GOLDEN!"

And everyone laughs :roftl:

BEST DAY....EVER!

OMg I just love that situation :roftl:

YKYAMFW your dad asks you what Mika is doing today and you can tell him exactly where he is, what he's doing there and at what time :teehee:

I was one joking with my brother and he told me (joking) that he could tell me without seeing it which underwear was his best friend wearing and I told him (for real) I could tell him what underwear Mika was wearing, not that it's too hard :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Thank you for your great work and dedication! I can't wait to read this in the yearbook! Mika will love it too!:thumb_yello:

EDIT ykyamf when you see you lost your Mika virginity a month, a week and a day ago and you think this means your day will be a good one! :)

awww Thank you!

I love the way you say it :aah: I'm gonna loose mine on November 19th, so excited :wub2: