YKYAMF When your boyfriend says "I'm sure you want to do your intership in London just to meet mika and cheat on me with him!"

I'm actually not going to London to meet MIKA in a pub and everything...!

I´m sure i woudn´t have a problem with cheating on someone with Mika :aah::mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMF when you have subscribed to 450 MFC threads already and the number keeps growing daily! :naughty:

Also when you panic when MFC's down!

Also when you think of Mika when listening to another singer and imagine Mika singing that song!

Edited by crazyaboutmika

YKYAMFW you use his songs in texts to people, like this: "I'm stuck (in the middle) of traffic, it's RAINing and I want a diet coke and a pizza for dinner, please? ;) "

Whaha I love that one :aah:

YKYAMF your friends promised you to go to England (Kent :mf_rosetinted:) on a schooltrip this year we're going to order a diet coke and a pizza please. :roftl:

YKYAMF when there was a karaoke in your school today and you wanted to sing a Mika song with your whole class :teehee:

Nobody wanted :sneaky2:

YKYAMFW you get punished because of writing to much 'I <3 Mika'

on tests and tasks :teehee:

YKYAMFW your teacher said in front of the whole class "Charlotte, you're always drawing those little thing on your papers, stop it, you're not paying attention" and one of your friends said "Those are her Mika drawings" and everybody is like "omg typically her" :sneaky2:

It's hard being a Mika fan these days :aah:

YKYAMFW you get punished because of writing to much 'I <3 Mika'

on tests and tasks :teehee:

This one is great :aah:

YKYAMFW you stick your notebook whole day with little exact pieces of colored papers, just because you want it to be Mikaish.....

P.S. When you photoshoped yourself wedding Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

ykyamfw

(on the first day of starting uni, you know, trying to set a good first impression, our lecture was about different types of rocks and minerals)

lecturer: and this is all the different types of mineral and rock you can get...

this is a diamond (waffle on about it's properties)

this is granite (more waffle on it's properties)

and this is MICA

me: OMG HE JUST SAID MICA!!! (only i thought i said it quitely, the four rows in front of me and four rows behind me heard and laughed at me :doh: )

x

ykyamfw

(on the first day of starting uni, you know, trying to set a good first impression, our lecture was about different types of rocks and minerals)

lecturer: And this is all the different types of mineral and rock you can get...

This is a diamond (waffle on about it's properties)

this is granite (more waffle on it's properties)

and this is mica

me: Omg he just said mica!!! (only i thought i said it quitely, the four rows in front of me and four rows behind me heard and laughed at me :doh: )

x

lol! :roftl:

YKYAMFW you try to picture Mika's head on your classmates body just because he was wearing braces.

YKYAMFW you're watching MTV. And when it says "Mike's new debut single" you read it as "Mika's new debut single".

Edited by coolcat

YKYAMFW you try to picture Mika's head on your classmates body just because he was wearing braces.

YKYAMFW you're watching MTV. And when it says "Mike's new debut single" you read it as "Mika's new debut single".

I actually read ''Mika's new debut single'' twice :naughty:

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

YOU´VE GOT A COLECCTION OF PHOTS, EYES, LIPS, POSTER...

AND OTHERS PERSONAL OBJETS.

YOU´RE GOING AND VISITNG HIS CONCERTS...

OR ARE YOU OBSESIVE WITH A PART OF HIS BODY, ALTHOUGH THIS COULD BE FOR A DETERMINATED TIME.. cAN YOU GET IT?... AND OF COURSE FOR HIS VIDEOS...

post-20706-142983691316_thumb.jpg

post-20706-14298369132_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983691322_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983691324_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983691326_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer