:biggrin2: I figure if I have to take a language, I might as well take one that wil be of use to me. I plan on getting my passport and going out to France and areas around there for Mika gigs in the future, so It will be helpful to understand everybody and him :thumb_yello:

Excellent :naughty::naughty::naughty:

YKYAMFW when your husband watches a scary movie called Paranormal Activity in which the name of the main character is MICA

And you are quietly seating in another room of the appartement trying to do your work but jump litteraly on your chair each time you hear the other character screaming MIICCCAAAAAAAA!!!!.. :yikes:...which means every 2 mn for an hour and a half :roftl:

YKYAMFW you freaking love how your prof of chemistry does look like, and when you get completely excited about him at his lesson, you start to say to yourself "MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA, baby, you have MIKA..."

:biggrin2:

I love your MIKA chocolate bar siggie.

YKYAMFW you see a MILKA chocolate bar, and you wish that pesky L would take a hike!!!

YKYAAMF when you cry when you hear him singing opera when he was fourteen because his voice is that of an angel :crybaby:

Agree :thumb_yello:

When listen his music 4 or 5 times in a day as I do since one year ago.

At home at work when travel in the street.Everywhere!!!!!!!!

It's my drug :wub2: