just for the guys

Dexs

Do you have sexual feelings for other guys?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have sexual feelings for other guys?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've voted.

But I fail to see what it has to do with Mika.

:blink:

Oh don't worry, no matter how off topic the topics are, there's always someone who manages to find a connection to Mika at some point :mf_rosetinted:

Oh don't worry, no matter how off topic the topics are, there's always someone who manages to find a connection to Mika at some point :mf_rosetinted:

I do, Mika probably would've voted YES I DO! in the poll:glasses2:

I do, Mika probably would've voted YES I DO! in the poll:glasses2:

Let's have a closer look at that :naughty:

What was the question...ah 'Do you have sexual feelings for OTHER guys?'

Hmmm, really not sure if he'd really vote 'yes' there. :das: Sometimes a mirror is enough :roftl:

if your a girl, and u wanna vote for the fun of it, what would u put? im confusing myself :roftl:

Well, if you find guys sexually attractive :das: you vote yes, if not, you vote no....:wink2:

But I fail to see what it has to do with Mika.

:blink:

Like that ever mattered in MFC :lmao:

Let's have a closer look at that :naughty:

What was the question...ah 'Do you have sexual feelings for OTHER guys?'

Hmmm, really not sure if he'd really vote 'yes' there. :das: Sometimes a mirror is enough :roftl:

Yes BUT as the same object of our investigation has mentioned: "Lonely is so lonely alone"

He might wanna play with some other moving objects that happen to know how to handle fragile things such as.....cameras:mf_rosetinted:

haha ok! i find guys attractive in all ways :das::roftl:

There you go, so vote :naughty:

Yes BUT as the same object of our investigation has mentioned: "Lonely is so lonely alone"

He might wanna play with some other moving objects that happen to know how to handle fragile things such as.....cameras:mf_rosetinted:

:boxed: I always thought that he said "Lonely is so lonely lone"

Dammit I wish that Mika would include the lyrics to ALL the songs in his cd's, it would make us look a lot less silly at gigs singing our own versions of the songs :thumbdown:

Dammit I wish that Mika would include the lyrics to ALL the songs in his cd's, it would make us look a lot less silly at gigs singing our own versions of the songs :thumbdown:

Some of the lyrics of the only 3 songs he put lyrics of in the booklet are a bit wrong anyway, so we'd still sound silly :naughty:

There you go, so vote :naughty:

That is not an interesting discussion:mf_rosetinted:

The interesting discussion is: Does Mika likes to please himself alone or with some help?

But it would definitley mean less fun for him.

In Franfurt the crowd kinda stumbled over the "... but the pain and the longing's the same when you're dying" part during the encore and he looked very complacent, stating "Mwahaha! Noone ever gets that bit!"

Crowd: :boxed:

:roftl: