Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to share my happiness...Much Music Argentina interviewed Mika!! (along with the girl who wasn't part of the contest and didn't win but she went because she was a producer's niece :thumbdown: I think Mika noticed she was not really a fan! It was obvious)

He was so sweet and spoke in spanish about half of the interview...:wub2: I love everyone of his little mistakes, haha. I smiled a lot...( e.g. he said that life is 'colorada' (Red) instead of 'colorida' (colourful')

He said he'll be here on 2009. Which makes us really happy. One of us (Camii) sent him 'alfajores' (cookies filled with milk caramel **"Dulce de leche" as Mika said :naughty:** and covered in chocolate ), and he really DEVOURED one...His face of happiness was priceless...and he asked us for provisions!!!

The video will be posted soon...I'll ask somebody of our fan club to put the link this week :)

Aww, that's fantastic! I look forward to seeing it :cheerful_h4h:

I want to share my happiness...Much Music Argentina interviewed Mika!! (along with the girl who wasn't part of the contest and didn't win but she went because she was a producer's niece :thumbdown: I think Mika noticed she was not really a fan! It was obvious)

He was so sweet and spoke in spanish about half of the interview...:wub2: I love everyone of his little mistakes, haha. I smiled a lot...( e.g. he said that life is 'colorada' (Red) instead of 'colorida' (colourful')

He said he'll be here on 2009. Which makes us really happy. One of us (Camii) sent him 'alfajores' (cookies filled with milk caramel **"Dulce de leche" as Mika said :naughty:** and covered in chocolate ), and he really DEVOURED one...His face of happiness was priceless...and he asked us for provisions!!!

The video will be posted soon...I'll ask somebody of our fan club to put the link this week :)

Aw wow! :wub2: I can't wait to see it!!

that's nice! :thumb_yello:

thanks for sharing & i can't wait to watch it!

Hmmm, new footage, that is always nice, especially for the Argentinians! We'll be watching and waiting, girls!:wink2:

Hey why has mikasounds layout gone all weird??? It either comes up as Problem loading page, or some weird layout. Is it only me??

Hmmm, new footage, that is always nice, especially for the Argentinians! We'll be watching and waiting, girls!:wink2:

Hey why has mikasounds layout gone all weird??? It either comes up as Problem loading page, or some weird layout. Is it only me??

Yeah same with me :blink:

mine`s ok :blink:

this is what mika ate in the argentinean interview :bleh:

501331391_9e29c87271.jpg

if you have a chance to eat one.. do it :bleh: it`s one of the most beautiful things of our country and delicious! :naughty:

it`s almost imposible to eat only one.. hahaha at least four and an entire box if you`re hungry:mf_rosetinted:

mine`s ok :blink:

this is what mika ate in the argentinean interview :bleh:

if you have a chance to eat one.. do it :bleh: it`s one of the most beautiful things of our country and delicious!

it`s almost imposible to eat only one.. hahaha at least four and an entire box if you`re hungry:mf_rosetinted:

looks good :cheerful_h4h:, I would love to try it! can't wait for that interview!

mikasounds is going all mad!!!!!!!

edit: it has just loaded for me, it's fine :thumb_yello:, but without any new revelations :thumbdown:

Try it again :fisch:

Still nothing :sneaky2:

mine`s ok

this is what mika ate in the argentinean interview

501331391_9e29c87271.jpg

if you have a chance to eat one.. do it it`s one of the most beautiful things of our country and delicious!

They look delicious :licks_lips:

Le server crash for some reason

Four off 31,000 Fred :shocked::punk: