Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And oh, this is my 10,000th post :yay:

Can I make a wish? If yes, then to the universe: Can I have a life, please? To Mika: Don't go away! :blush-anim-cl: To MFC and MFCers: group hug?

Thank you very much :flowers2:

Congratulations to 10 000 posts!

Thanks for all the happy moments I’ve had by reading your posts, and all the joyful sharing of thoughts, sometimes seriously, sometimes hilariously joking. And as you already know, if it wasn’t for you I’m not sure that I ever would have had the courage to do an additional post after the first one!:blush-anim-cl:

You made me feel so welcome Violet_sky!:wub2:

:blink: What is happening here?

Girls, you might want to be careful what you wish for as I can guarantee you, you don't want me to record things.

*I might consider drawing an album one day, so if things got confused this way, you might be right :naughty:*

And oh, this is my 10,000th post :yay:

Can I make a wish? If yes, then to the universe: Can I have a life, please? To Mika: Don't go away! :blush-anim-cl: To MFC and MFCers: group hug?

Thank you very much :flowers2:

Congratulations Violet Sky, on your 10,000 post!

Love from Marilyn

Feels like hijacking the home of his Royal Mightyness' :king: blog updates.... about time for the :kaf: to reappear :wub2:

*hint hint*

Blue_Sky, you're in my personal top 100 any day of the week :wink2:

:bow: to hotdlp

Sienna, you make me blush, as always. Thanks. I feel honored being considered a reason for your continued posting, I can't imagine this place without you :flowers2:

Thanks Sari, Marilyn, neiobi, everyone *sigh* I feel so welcome :blush-anim-cl:

10,000 wonderful reasons to celebrate!!! Congratulations, V_S

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks, everybody *hugs back, also dilek's cat* connie_girl_pet_kitty.gif

Wendi - 27,551

... basically I'm a post baby connie_41.gif

Intervention?? Laie_75C.gif

JC_run.gif

viannen_111.gif

And I loved every single one of them!!!! (including this one) keep em coming....

:bow:

new comments at mikasounds...seems like someone's perez'party's hangover is gone by now...wonder if answers to all our questions r being posted tonight or even sophie's drawing...

new comments but mine isn't there :thumbdown:

what's up Mika? you don't like me anymore? :sneaky2:

I'm sad ! :emot-sad: