Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm on 9th grade . But probably it's diferent over there... well... I have 14 years old . LOL

I dont want to take a year off . What did I say (wrong) to make you think that ?

Sorry, my boo boo, I misunderstood the part where you were talking about studying for two years:naughty:

So you want to go to Uni straight after school then?

Are you there until your are 16 or 17?

Because the best time to start checking for Universities to suit you would be the last year you are in school.

Sorry, my boo boo, I misunderstood the part where you were talking about studying for two years:naughty:

So you want to go to Uni straight after school then?

Are you there until your are 16 or 17?

Because the best time to start checking for Universities to suit you would be the last year you are in school.

Yeah, of course . I don't wanna loose a year . I wanna run to university ! LOL

Hum... well... when I finished my 12th grade I'll be... *thinking* ... 18 . Yeah... I'm going to University after my 18 . :naughty:

Welll... I made a mistake . It's not 2 years... it's 3 years . 10th/11th/12th grade... the ones that count to the university media . :wub2:

Well... I really have to go to bed . :boxed:

Yeah, of course . I don't wanna loose a year . I wanna run to university ! LOL

Hum... well... when I finished my 12th grade I'll be... *thinking* ... 18 . Yeah... I'm going to University after my 18 . :naughty:

Welll... I made a mistake . It's not 2 years... it's 3 years . 10th/11th/12th grade... the ones that count to the university media . :wub2:

Well... I really have to go to bed . :boxed:

Well I hope the info helped.

Night night.

if you look at the vlog, at 17 secs., they show a hallway with a green light at the end. if you look on greg wells website under the photographs, there is the almost same shot as that one.

it's called "the Leo Theremin Hallway" it's the 19th picture

http://www.gregwells.net/

Isn't he at Greg Wells' studio? There's a shot of him in that video sitting with Mika.

She's called Ella :wub2:

I wonder if she'll feature on the album...

I would definately not like that at all :naughty: There are dogs barking at the beginning of the Holloways' album and my dogs go completely mental every time they hear it.

he doesn't say it's his dog... he says they have a dog ( i think) ... it could be greg well's dog... who knows... she is pretty though

Aww, I wish it was his dog :naughty: But I guess he would have said "I have a dog" if it was his. Oh well, at least he is in the presence of a dog, which makes me happy :cheerful_h4h:

if you look at the vlog, at 17 secs., they show a hallway with a green light at the end. if you look on greg wells website under the photographs, there is the almost same shot as that one.

it's called "the Leo Theremin Hallway" it's the 19th picture

http://www.gregwells.net/

Oooh, brilliant spot!

*knows the address*

*wants to know the address*

*coughisthisithttp://www.yelp.com/biz/rocket-carousel-studio-culver-citycough*

I can't drive :thumbdown:

Pfft, that's no excuse. :mf_rosetinted:

*wants to know the address*

*coughisthisithttp://www.yelp.com/biz/rocket-carousel-studio-culver-citycough*

OMG, Berryman Ave...*worships*

Would you all go down there if you could, then?

I think so...I wouldn't, like, go and bang on the door or anything, but maybe casually stroll past it a few times :fisch:

Rollerblade, or ride your bike on over there, Missy :sneaky2:

So catch a bus :naughty:

The crazies come out at night time :no:

Would you all go down there if you could, then?

Of course :naughty:

I would keep circling the block until he came out :lol3:

Pfft, that's no excuse. :mf_rosetinted:

Kiss it :mf_rosetinted: