PEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW photo!!!!!!!!! with KATY

katydid1994

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it my imagination or does Mika have two jackets on?

I don't know about drunk but he looks TALL! Katy's got boots on and he's scrunched down so much in that picture where they look like they are vamoosing. I know he is tall, but when it's just a pic of Mika, it's all in proportion and I forget how tall he really is.

Is it my imagination or does Mika have two jackets on?

I don't know about drunk but he looks TALL! Katy's got boots on and he's scrunched down so much in that picture where they look like they are vamoosing. I know he is tall, but when it's just a pic of Mika, it's all in proportion and I forget how tall he really is.

Yes! He's wearing a waistcoat and then the blazer on top :bleh:

i`m the only one who thinks there`s something between those???

i mean.. mika is touching her leg a lottt... here it means: you like me= :chkn:

Well whenever we give people picky back rides we touch their legs! Or else it wouldn't be possible to piggy back someone...

Doesn't mean :chkn:'s running through our minds the whole time :bleh:

Or does it? :das:

pllleaaaaaaase:rolls_eyes:

they're just kidding around, and you know katy is a bit crazy (in a good way of course:naughty:)

and i also sometimes jump my friends back and they touch my legs in order to carry me, it doesn't mean anything:wink2:

As mentioned, Katy is in a very stable relationship with Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes. :thumb_yello:

Why can there not be a little bit of sizzle between the two of them, even though she's in a stable relationship? I'm not saying there is, but just saying that the fact that she's in a stable relationship does not mean that there might not have been some little fun sparks happening. They're both attractive and neither of them is blind. Would it be that unusual to appreciate each other's attractiveness even if they are not involved with each other?

Why can there not be a little bit of sizzle between the two of them, even though she's in a stable relationship? I'm not saying there is, but just saying that the fact that she's in a stable relationship does not mean that there might not have been some little fun sparks happening. They're both attractive and neither of them is blind. Would it be that unusual to appreciate each other's attractiveness even if they are not involved with each other?

Didn't say that, not a problem at all!