PEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW photo!!!!!!!!! with KATY

katydid1994

Wowweewa, he looks amazing and she looks stunning, they have a cool vibe about them, like happy vibes! they should make a song together:wink2:

a82745200__oPt.jpg

WTH is on Katy's dress??

Do I see a Llama???????? :lmfao: :lmfao:

my trademark is llama!!! dont ask why:blink:

they might have a threesome though :sneaky2:

lol *cough* id join *cough*

(tells herslf to behave and leave this thread)

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch am i the only one seeing "The gay best friend i go shopping with?"

Hmm maybe not, my best friend david is very much straight, but i dont link arms with him, and he doesnt give me piggyback rides.

But he rests his legs on mine :eek:

but then i shoved them off :lmfao:

:lmao:STOP READING MY MIND.......

you are totally barking up the right tree here :naughty:

is everybody so starved from hearing nothing from mika they make a big hoohaa over one photo with a celeb?

Well it's great to see him out and about, reading this thread no one seems to be doing any big deal out of it and if there is a big deal made out of it so what?? it's a fan forum.

I'm personally not really interested in Kathy Perry but i am happy to see pics of him enjoying some time with a friend and taking a small break from working.

Well it's great to see him out and about, reading this thread no one seems to be doing any big deal out of it and if there is a big deal made out of it so what?? it's a fan forum.

I'm personally not really interested in Kathy Perry but i am happy to see pics of him enjoying some time with a friend and taking a small break from working.

Better be a small break:naughty:

they both look really good in those pics!

I like the pattern on her dress! And Mika's t-shirt!:mf_lustslow:

He looks...:wub2: he's all shiny, and that jacket looks Princey, I really like it.

it's nice to see new pics anyway!

:roftl: I really think, both, her dress as well as his jacket are beyond just awful :naughty:... and still those pics are the most beautiful ones of them both, I've seen in quite a while :wub2:

:roftl: I really think, both, her dress as well as his jacket are beyond just awful :naughty:... and still those pics are the most beautiful ones of them both, I've seen in quite a while :wub2:

I was about to announce that I'm officially (:naughty:) the only one that doesn't like his jacket :roftl: I posted that yesterday and then came today finding almost everyone loves his outfit :naughty:

Yeah it's funny how they are both dressed so hideously but look so fantastic at the same time. It's amazing how attractive a smile can be!

it's a pleasure to see him again out and about (love the jacket). :wub2:

he doens't look at his best to me (I prefer him looking a bit more sober..:naughty:), but I did miss seeing him. the party boy.. tsk tsk tsk.. *rise eyebrow* :sneaky2:

I have some unwatermarked pics of the event, but pls bear with me, I have no time to post them now, will do asap. thx for understanding :blush-anim-cl: