Hello, Bordeaux of course , i can tell you what to choose and sell the bottle to one of you if you want , i'll make inside my message to him and you'll put it on your card?

I have a photo with him but it's not my camera, this photo is on the mika website , topic Super manager, and i don't know how to transfer it here ( it was at Brixton).:blink:

@ Avoca: we can share him , i am not jealous ....:naughty:

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Bordeaux of course , i can tell you what to choose and sell the bottle to one of you if you want , i'll make inside my message to him and you'll put it on your card?

I have a photo with him but it's not my camera, this photo is on the mika website , topic Super manager, and i don't know how to transfer it here ( it was at Brixton).:blink:

@ Avoca: we can share him , i am not jealous ....:naughty:

good soul, lillibet! :thumb_yello::naughty:

my pic with john plainly sucks.. I'm gonna censore it :roftl:

Of course i am OK : he is smiling and seems happy ( it's not easy to find such a smile !!!)

:roftl: I had not seen this thread before! Sorry I'm late!

Or you could use Lillibet's avatar:roftl:

Oh Lillibet, it's not so hard to find a picture with John smiling.... Look at this one!

john10.jpg

He was smiling because I was so close to him actually :naughty: But I won't show you the original cause I have a horrible face on it.... But you can see a lil' bit of my scarf against his arm...:wub2:

Edited by chopotte

Pfff...i knew you would like to break my dream , but his smile on your photo is only to be polite with you...

I remember his arms around me , keeping me so close to him ha ha!!!!

dear friends , it's a joke , Chopotte is a friend! ( but be careful anyway...):mf_rosetinted:

Chopotte , tu n'as pas honte!

Is this okay for the winelabel? I hope Lillibet is also okay with it:naughty:

johnlabel.png

oh,that super good!! :thumb_yello::wub2: the pic is very very good (so it is chopotte's), and i think it makes a very fine wine label. i say, let's go for that one. :punk:

i have no idea if john's married. i don't really care even, but that's just me. :bleh: john rocks regardless his marital status :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I had not seen this thread before! Sorry I'm late!

Or you could use Lillibet's avatar:roftl:

Oh Lillibet, it's not so hard to find a picture with John smiling.... Look at this one!

john10.jpg

He was smiling because I was so close to him actually :naughty: But I won't show you the original cause I have a horrible face on it.... But you can see a lil' bit of my scarf against his arm...:wub2:

Aaaaah thanks a lot for this!:wub2:

It is, very useable!:thumb_yello:

So you want to be in the project and contribute a page?:wink2:

Well, I was thinking about it but I have no idea how to contribute... I'm sorry, I hardly ever talked to him and I'm totally "imaginationless".....:thumbdown:

Anyway, if you think I can do something for you, let me know! :wink2:

Well, I was thinking about it but I have no idea how to contribute... I'm sorry, I hardly ever talked to him and I'm totally "imaginationless".....:thumbdown:

Anyway, if you think I can do something for you, let me know! :wink2:

Well, just write something or draw something or anything. Anything is good:thumb_yello: