Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

Not quotes by famous people about MIKA, not quotes by MIKA, not quotes by YOU, but what people you know (or don't know) have said about MIKA.

We've shared every other thing and I think this would be a totally interesting topic. When people say nice things about Mika in front of me for some reason I feel really happy. I even feel happy when people hear my Mika ringtone and say "Oh! That's Mika!" Anyway, I'm babbling. I'll start off with a few:

"Mika is just very special. He has such a unique voice and even if you don't like his music and you're out in the shopping mall and hear a song by him you've never heard before, you think 'oh, that’s Mika,' and you just can't help but smile and roll your eyes a little." – my mum's friend

"Mika! Oh yeah, he sings Grace Kelly. I heard it when my daughter had the music channel on TV. It's a piece of genius." -My maths teacher, upon seeing the collage of LICM artwork on my maths book

"Awesome! I officially love that guy!" – my german friend when he heard MIKA start "stuck in the middle," on the LiveICM DVD with the german 1,2,3,4

"I think Mika deserves his own genre of music" – one of my friends

"I cried when I heard I heard any other world. I don't know what it was written about but for some reason it brought up so many painful memories of my divorce." – my aunt

"don't worry, she was just needing her mika fix." – my friend when I startled a whole lot of people by screaming when I heard love today on a camp with no cellphones/mp3 players etc allowed

"Khayla, are you related to Mika?" :roftl:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelz you're a bad match for him because you're not under the delusion that you know him as a person.

:roftl:

Wait.. He's a bad match for me also because he's not under the very same delusion. Yae!11 we connect!

Yeah, :lmfao:

in the summer..

Hey, isn't it a bit of a double negative if you say someone is compatible with you and not someone else when you're basing it upon their age? :wink2:

Me too :roftl:

Uh huh.. Age means nothing and isn't a requirement for a happy relationship. (As long as they are of legal age)

I've dated same age, older, and younger and all of them were crap. :naughty:

Me too :roftl:

Uh huh.. Age means nothing and isn't a requirement for a happy relationship. (As long as they are of legal age)

I've dated same age, older, and younger and all of them were crap. :naughty:

My parents are 10 years apart and happily married. :biggrin2:

Not to mention the uh, the outcome.

*places pink bow on head, tilts to the right and smiles*

My parents are 10 years apart and happily married. :biggrin2:

Not to mention the uh, the outcome.

*places pink bow on head, tilts to the right and smiles*

1,200!!!!!!! :wub2:

My parents are the same age, but have divorced.

Then they both found younger partners afterwards. :naughty: