Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha,,,,,i taught the two year old i babysit and my 3 year old cousin the lyrics to the chorus of lollipop and the LOVE TODAY hands. They go....

LUB LUB ME! (with the hand in the L, its so cute)

So listening to lollipop, the 2 year old goes....

*as lollipop girl starts talking*

2 year Old: Who dat girl?

Me: Thats the lollipop girl!

2 year old: oh. Her got a pop?

Me: *giggles* Yes, her got a pop.

2 year old: I could see her?

Me: Sure! *shows him a pic of her in the album book thing. The one where she is onstage and chew chew is looking at her*

2 year old: Oh...her got a BIG pop!!!!

XD

:roftl::roftl:

thats adorable XD

*makes mental note to teach little cousins "lollipop" next time i babysit*

:roftl::roftl:

thats adorable XD

*makes mental note to teach little cousins "lollipop" next time i babysit*

Yes it is really a song that pleases children, could aswell be childrens song.

Well at least in my country were the little ones don't understand the lyrics.:roftl:

Dad Noble after seeing parts of the July gigs on youtube:

'Good grief, for jumping up and down a stage for an entire month...the fella must eat like a pig!'

:lmfao: God, :lmfao:

---

"Oh, it's booring, Mika isn't shaking his ass!" - my friend, while we were waching LiCM. It's about Holly Johny.

"Shake it shake it!!" - the same friend, the same LiCM, just it's about Love Today :lmfao:

i heard this at a CD store;

random visitor :"(sings Shake It by Metro Station when he saw mika's funky arse

dance on dvd)' :roftl::roftl:

school choir member: "mika should be in our soprano team!"

my friend: "mika?isn't that the bee-otch from next door who called you a fat pervert?" :shocked:

hahaha..that never gets old :roftl:

Tonight...

Our friend (having visited Superstar and I's room and inquiring about our Mika shrine, then walking into the room and finding me watching the new vlog:naughty:): Your sister said you like this guy!

Me: We really like him!

Her: He's a cutie pie, isn't he?!

Me: :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Mateus (some brazilian friend) - I listened to a music and I think it's a Mika's one.

Me - Do you?

Mateus - Yeah...

Me - ...

Mateus - I dunno the name.

Me - How it was?

Mateus - I don't remember...

Me - Why do you think it's a mika's music?

Mateus - Because he says something weird words in the song.

Me - :lmfao:

Mateus (some brazilian friend) - I listened to a music and I think it's a Mika's one.

Me - Do you?

Mateus - Yeah...

Me - ...

Mateus - I dunno the name.

Me - How it was?

Mateus - I don't remember...

Me - Why do you think it's a mika's music?

Mateus - Because he says something weird words in the song.

Me - :lmfao:

Hahah I had almost that exact exchange yesterday, except it ended negatively.

Janet- I think I heard that Mika on the radio.

Me- Yess! What song?

Janet- I dunno.

Me- What did it sound like?

Janet- Whiny.

Me- ...Are you sure it was him?

Norine- It was probably Love Today.

Me- Shut UP.

:thumbdown:

Hahah I had almost that exact exchange yesterday, except it ended negatively.

Janet- I think I heard that Mika on the radio.

Me- Yess! What song?

Janet- I dunno.

Me- What did it sound like?

Janet- Whiny.

Me- ...Are you sure it was him?

Norine- It was probably Love Today.

Me- Shut UP.

:thumbdown:

Oh... but the guy I was talking with about Mika likes Mika . LOL

I dunno why did he think it was me cause the words sounded word . But he doesn't get a word from english... so probably is just him being completly crazy ! :lmfao:

My friend was freaking out about all the people she had invited around for dinner and I was helping her, but she was almost tripping over her own feet, she was freaking out that bad.

It went like this:

Me: calm down.

Her: but this and this and this blablabla

Me: Just relax!

Her: I can't!

Me: RELAX!

Then I had to mentally jump on myself to stop myself from saying TAKE IT EEEASYYY, FOR THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DOOOO

It probably wouldn’t of helped! But I wanted to say it so bad I was practically twitching.. good thing she was to worked up to notice..

Me: *bursts out laughing*

Mum: whats so funny?

Me: oh, mika has a chicken on his shoulder on his profile picture on youtube *starts laughing again*

Mum: oh.. whats funny about that?

Me: well, on MFC a chicken means.. well chicken means…

Mum: what?

Me: chicken..

Mum: I don't get whats funny..

Me: nothings funny.. like a chicken is a private joke on MFC.. the mascot kind of…

Mum: you have a chicken for a mascot?!

Me: In a roundabout sorta way I suppose…

Mum: is that why the website is coloured yellow?

Me: *chokes on nothing* um.. maybe.. I never thought of that.

Mum: you're all as crazy as that mika…

Me: :kachinga:

My friend was freaking out about all the people she had invited around for dinner and I was helping her, but she was almost tripping over her own feet, she was freaking out that bad.

It went like this:

Me: calm down.

Her: but this and this and this blablabla

Me: Just relax!

Her: I can't!

Me: RELAX!

Then I had to mentally jump on myself to stop myself from saying TAKE IT EEEASYYY, FOR THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DOOOO

It probably wouldn’t of helped! But I wanted to say it so bad I was practically twitching.. good thing she was to worked up to notice..

It would help me though,well,in a way..:blush-anim-cl:

I get that a lot too,just can't resist singing that song every time i calm someone down.this mika bug's spreading faster than i thought,lol.

• 2 weeks later...

i was on my mika myspace earlier & was on darren hayes' profile & I saw someone's comment & I decided to have a look at her profile & thought i'd add her as a friend as she had a lot in common with me, anyhow she accepted the friends request then I sent her a message saying thanks for the add & explaining how i'd forgot i was on my mika 'fansite' myspace not my regular one & this is what she said

I honestly know nothing about Mika except now that he's really cute lol but I would like to learn more

so I've sent her a 'mini bio' telling her a bit about him & links to the happy ending, love today & big girl vid hopefully she'll become a fan of his eh:thumb_yello: that'd be soo cool!!

I think I should in future accidentally on purpose send people friends requests from my mika myspace to see if i can get more people into his music :thumb_yello:

edited to add

she just messaged me & said she'd actually seen mika before but had completely forgotten about him until she saw the vids i sent her links to & said how could i forget this guy? Thanks for reintroducing me to him : )

Edited by DarkLight

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t know how on earth something so weird could happen, but a friend of mine had NEVER heard grace Kelly. NEVER. Maybe he was living under a rock. I was talking about how great the PDP DVD is and he goes "who's mika?" and I turned around and stared at him and said "mika? Grace Kelly? You know?" and he just gave me a blank stare. So the next day I left a message on his facebook, with youtube links to relax and grace Kelly. I wrote "these are songs are by mika, who I was telling you about. In my opinion, grace Kelly is one of the best songs in the world. ”

I saw him the next day and asked if he got my message. I swear, he is one of the most confusing people in the world ever. He looks at me with a totally straight face and barely interested tone and says "yeah, I fully agree, that’s definitely one of the best songs ever. I didn't think much of the video, but the light sabers were cool. You know what, I watched some other videos and there was one about a lollipop. Sucking too hard on your lollipop now all the love is gone."

I just looked at him, bit my tongue so I didn’t correct him, smiled and said; yeah, lollipop is a weird song.

But now he's gone and brought LICM which is good I guess. :P he doesn’t believe in burning CD's :roftl:

I don’t know how on earth something so weird could happen, but a friend of mine had NEVER heard grace Kelly. NEVER. Maybe he was living under a rock. I was talking about how great the PDP DVD is and he goes "who's mika?" and I turned around and stared at him and said "mika? Grace Kelly? You know?" and he just gave me a blank stare. So the next day I left a message on his facebook, with youtube links to relax and grace Kelly. I wrote "these are songs are by mika, who I was telling you about. In my opinion, grace Kelly is one of the best songs in the world. ”

I saw him the next day and asked if he got my message. I swear, he is one of the most confusing people in the world ever. He looks at me with a totally straight face and barely interested tone and says "yeah, I fully agree, that’s definitely one of the best songs ever. I didn't think much of the video, but the light sabers were cool. You know what, I watched some other videos and there was one about a lollipop. Sucking too hard on your lollipop now all the love is gone."

I just looked at him, bit my tongue so I didn’t correct him, smiled and said; yeah, lollipop is a weird song.

But now he's gone and brought LICM which is good I guess. :P he doesn’t believe in burning CD's :roftl:

Well done for spreading the word :thumb_yello: but don't expect toads who live under rocks to turn into handsome princes when you kiss them - that only happens in fairy tales :bleh: