Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

heres here tonight? :boing:

MIKA, this is for you and NOT Chantelle :snog:

lol i don't think he comes here much anymore...

Oh I WISH he was here tonight, sadly he's not though I was kidding *sobs*

if he ever does come here though this is from me to him with lots & lots of LOVE:mf_lustslow::flowers2::snog::huglove::wub2:

can you tell i just lurrrvvveee the guy perchance?? hehehe

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there you go, stating the obvious like me :lol3:

saying "mika is hot" is like saying "it gets dark at night," or "water comes out of the sky when it rains."

"saying 'mika is hot' is like saying 'it gets dark at night,' or 'water comes out of the sky when it rains.'"

--Racinghorse 83 :naughty:

Just wanted to quote you on that :naughty:

oh yeah :kachinga:

my class mates make fun of me because i don't have an ipod. just an old personal cd player:boxed::roftl:

yep!

my mum likes him, my sister says she does

and they have both agreed at some point in the futre they will willingly come to a gig with me :naughty:

my parents became fans after they saw him at Westerpark :wink2:

my sister told me this today; she had mathematics and she wasn't interested at all but then the teacher said "Mx..." and then he had her attention :naughty:

my parents became fans after they saw him at Westerpark :wink2:

my sister told me this today; she had mathematics and she wasn't interested at all but then the teacher said "Mx..." and then he had her attention :naughty:

Mx? is that all?:roftl:

i get caught out by little things like that too :naughty:

hey, have you seen this? i always dance like this now when i hear big girl :lmao:http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=35711500 its one of my fav. mika vids everyone is laiughing and he's taking the whole thing sooo seriously

aww I LOVE that vid aww bless him he's such a sweet darling ahhhhh:wub2:

oh yeah :kachinga:

my class mates make fun of me because i don't have an ipod. just an old personal cd player:boxed::roftl:

yep!

my mum likes him, my sister says she does

and they have both agreed at some point in the futre they will willingly come to a gig with me :naughty:

i got an ipod today :kachinga:

my sister : " Mika should really cover tainted love, he'd be good at that"

"He's actually quite handsome, but I still don't like his music" ~ My mother:naughty:

aww charming:sneaky2: My mum thinks he's handsome & LOVES his music:wink2:

she played his album yesterday & his singles too

she's obsessed with the only lonley one & is forever shouting up to me chantelle put on the only lonely one or else:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by DarkLight
typo

aww charming:sneaky2: My mum thinks he's handsome & LOVES his music:wink2:

she played his album yesterday & his singles too

she's obsessed with the only lonley one & is forever shouting up to me chantelle put on the only lonely one or else:mf_rosetinted:

haha

same, except my mum's addicted to you made me, which i keep telling her she can't listen to, but she loves it waay to much to listen to me :naughty:

My mother on Mika:

"It's Mika..." :puke:

The History department HOD at my school on who I'm obsessed with currently:

"The high guy? Mikka? (the "i" pronounced like Igloo) but you were obsessed with him LAST YEAR!"

A girl in my class in reply to my statement "They've stopped playing Grace Kelly on C4":

"Isn't that good? Don't you get sick of him?"

My fashion teacher (rather desturbingly) after seeing a picture of him in LICM) :

Ooh I see why you like him, he is a bit of alright now isn't he? :wink2:

Me: OMG :rolls_eyes:

Oh yeah and my mother when LT came on:

"TURN THAT OFF!" :roftl:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

Not exactly about Mika, but anyway...In another forum I go to, there's a guy who' always teasing me because of Mika. So, I told I was going to a gig of a portuguese singer, and he went to his Hi5 and posted this comment:

"Hey, cancel! Cancel your gig! Canceeeeeeeel! Mary's going!! Believe me, you don't want a Mika fan on your gig!"

:roftl:

What a freak!

In Econ class the other day, I was bored and started making block letters. Before I had even finished the 'M,' my friend said, "You're writing Mika, aren't you?" My friends know me so well.

Hahahahahahahaha!

I was the only one in my team (the class was split into 2 halves) to complete the task of speaking nonstop about spoungebob squarepants for a whole minute without saying um, ah, yeah or nah in English class and so I got to choose the name of my team and I was thinking for so long that my english teacher got up and went to the board and said "I know what to call your group!" and wrote "TEAM MIKA" on it :roftl:

Aah school, so irrelevant, so entertaining (for me at least :wink2:)

ohh I have one...

*Substitute teacher walks in wearing pink shirt with rainbows on it*

My Friend: ohh look she stole one of Mika's shirts!

Me: *Dirty Look*

ohh and there's this annoying one my friends say EVERY time a guy with brown curly hair walks by.

"Look its Mika!"

My friends are very annoying... :wink2:

oh I have another!

What my dad said first time he heard Mika: Wow this one's actually got talent. (except he said it in french.. but wtv:wink2:)

Hahahahahahahaha!

I was the only one in my team (the class was split into 2 halves) to complete the task of speaking nonstop about spoungebob squarepants for a whole minute without saying um, ah, yeah or nah in English class and so I got to choose the name of my team and I was thinking for so long that my english teacher got up and went to the board and said "I know what to call your group!" and wrote "TEAM MIKA" on it :roftl:

Aah school, so irrelevant, so entertaining (for me at least :wink2:)

I have to say you have a clever teacher!:naughty:

ohh I have one...

*Substitute teacher walks in wearing pink shirt with rainbows on it*

My Friend: ohh look she stole one of Mika's shirts!

Me: *Dirty Look*

ohh and there's this annoying one my friends say EVERY time a guy with brown curly hair walks by.

"Look its Mika!"

My friends are very annoying... :wink2:

oh I have another!

What my dad said first time he heard Mika: Wow this one's actually got talent. (except he said it in french.. but wtv:wink2:)

That's a good sign, isn't it?:wink2:

Yeah I taught her well! :punk:

Yeah, the only nice thing granddad said was "Got a good range, bit like Freddie Mercury..."

That's the way to handle teachers!

Sounds like your whole family are into Mika, lucky you!:thumb_yello:

That's the way to handle teachers!

Sounds like your whole family are into Mika, lucky you!:thumb_yello:

Nope.

My mother hates Mika (see above) and so does her boyfriend (only because my mother does), granddad puts up with him because I like him and everybody else avoids me like the plague to get some Mika-less peace! :roftl: