Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to this superly sweet guy on msn who goes to my youth group. ( he looks a LOT like Mika which doesnt help.. skinny, curly brown hair, big hazel eyes, long eyelashes..) we were close friends in 06, but we grew apart. now we're going to the same school we're getting to know each other again. anyway i said

'ooh, my favorite singer's releasing a new single in two weeks!'

and he replys 'mika right?'

me; 'haha yeah!! how did you know?'

him; 'oh well you kinda got me into him a while ago. but dont tell anybody. lol'

:lol3:

I was talking to this superly sweet guy on msn who goes to my youth group. ( he looks a LOT like Mika which doesnt help.. skinny, curly brown hair, big hazel eyes, long eyelashes..) we were close friends in 06, but we grew apart. now we're going to the same school we're getting to know each other again. anyway i said

him; 'oh well you kinda got me into him a while ago. but dont tell anybody. lol'

Aww! A Mika boy! :teehee:

At my sister's wedding reception, I was feeling very glum, so my sister said "I have a surprise for you." Then she went to the back where the music was being played, and suddenly the song was changed to Love Today. I was so happy and I started dancing and singing. Later that night, my sister told me that when she was making her rounds and visiting all the guests, several people asked her about Mika. Apparently, most people there really liked Love Today! :thumb_yello:

Aw, that's great!:wub2:

:roftl:

You're lucky, most guys hate him:naughty:

The other day I started going on about Mika randomly with my friend:

Me: -Oh and you know, he's in Australia now.

Him:-Him? Who?

Me: -Errr...Mika.

Him: -Ah.Yeah.Of course.Mika. Wtf's he doing in Australia?

Me: -I dunno... Press?

Him: -Ah yeah.

Me: - You don't really care where he is and why dont you?

Him: -To be honest...Absolutely not. But I'm used to having you talking about him:aah:

The other day I started going on about Mika randomly with my friend:

Me: -Oh and you know, he's in Australia now.

Him:-Him? Who?

Me: -Errr...Mika.

Him: -Ah.Yeah.Of course.Mika. Wtf's he doing in Australia?

Me: -I dunno... Press?

Him: -Ah yeah.

Me: - You don't really care where he is and why dont you?

Him: -To be honest...Absolutely not. But I'm used to having you talking about him:aah:

My sister's like that...

She posted this on my facebook the other day after our discussion in regards to whether Edward Cullen (yeah, she's a Twilight obsessive) showers or not. I also often feel the need to remind her that Edward is fictional.

"HAH! i believe mika is fictional regardless of whether Edward Cullen showers or not."

And then a bit later...

"FICTIONAL POPSTAR!"

:rolls_eyes:

My sister's like that...

She posted this on my facebook the other day after our discussion in regards to whether Edward Cullen (yeah, she's a Twilight obsessive) showers or not. I also often feel the need to remind her that Edward is fictional.

"HAH! i believe mika is fictional regardless of whether Edward Cullen showers or not."

And then a bit later...

"FICTIONAL POPSTAR!"

:roftl: Yeah.Sure he's fictional:naughty:

My sister's like that...

And then a bit later...

"FICTIONAL POPSTAR!"

Why does Twilight do this to people? It makes them believe things are real...

Sorry to pop into the conversation but it really does... My bestfriend's brother wants to be a vampire and loves Bella, the CHARACTER.:naughty:
My sister is exactly like that, but is in love with Edward. It's just...odd. :boxed:

I mean, I read the books, and I liked them, but the whole obsessive mania that goes with it is ridiculous, IMO...

My sister is exactly like that, but is in love with Edward. It's just...odd. :boxed:

I mean, I read the books, and I liked them, but the whole obsessive mania that goes with it is ridiculous, IMO...

Yeah:boxed It's just plain naive..

Sorry to pop into the conversation but it really does... My bestfriend's brother wants to be a vampire and loves Bella, the CHARACTER.:naughty:

Poor s*d...he loves a girl who thinks it's okay to jump off cliffs just so she can hear her boyfriend speak to her again, even though he split up with her about 4 months ago.:sneaky2:

• 5 weeks later...
Poor s*d...he loves a girl who thinks it's okay to jump off cliffs just so she can hear her boyfriend speak to her again, even though he split up with her about 4 months ago.:sneaky2:

Yeah:blink:

One of my friends, just now, said this on MSN.

My DP is one of the pics from the WAG shoot, from Mikasounds. :naughty:

:lmfao:

My friend said to me today:

"This morning I was watching that MCM channel, a french music one, and I saw a weird guy jumping around in his underwear.. I knew it was Mika right after. His boxers are cool!:aah: And so is the song."

My mom (watching WAG vid): He's in good shape. Woah did you see that jump?! I liked that video, but the song sounds like a David Cassidy song.

Me: :blink:

Then, she came in when I was watching the other version of WAG

Her: Why is Mika touching himself like that? That's an odd thing to do on camera. I don't remember that from earlier when I watched it....

Me: :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

So, a while ago I was showing LICM to my little neighbor.

she's evil.:furious:

When she heard it, she gave me this look like 'you actually like this crap?'. I said to her: "Look little girl, at the WMA's last year the nominees for best single were Mika's Grace Kelly and your favorite singer Avril Lavigne's song Girlfriend. And guess what? Mika won." mwhahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

I sent my mum this on Facebook:

and she replied with :

approvalk.jpg

This is the most approval I've ever had off her. Before it was just "I bet he's on the other bus." then "He's sorta cute." and she seemed sad when I told her that he thinks he's ugly.

But this just cheered me right up.:biggrin2:

I sent my mum this on Facebook:

and she replied with :

approvalk.jpg

This is the most approval I've ever had off her. Before it was just "I bet he's on the other bus." then "He's sorta cute." and she seemed sad when I told her that he thinks he's ugly.

But this just cheered me right up.:biggrin2:

Awwwww! That's so sweet! The brainwashing is working :naughty:.

We were watching PDP with our friends on Mika's birthday, and one of them turned to me during the shirtless drumming bit and said "Ooh, he is kind of cute isn't he?"

Yes. Why yes he is. :naughty:

yesterday a friend of mine and I were driving and it was WAG on the radio, and she said that it's an fantastic song :wub2: and today the boyfriend of another friend said: I just heard Mika on the radio! and he likes the song :wub2:

I'm not used to hear compliments about Mika's songs so this really made my day :wub2:

Awwwww! That's so sweet! The brainwashing is working :naughty:.

We were watching PDP with our friends on Mika's birthday, and one of them turned to me during the shirtless drumming bit and said "Ooh, he is kind of cute isn't he?"

Yes. Why yes he is. :naughty:

Everyone gets brainwashed eventually.:naughty: