Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

victor: hes gay.

Me: and your point is...?

Victor: no not homo gay just... Y'know, gay. Lame gay.

Me: coming from the guy who listens to psycomarketable (yay quoting from mika!!! xD) crap with names that are supposed to be really deep and signifcant but all end up being about banging someone.

Victor: *shakes his head pathetically and walks off*

:teehee: awesome.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chatting to an ex-crush (long story :naughty:) on skype:

[i send in the link for Relax acoustic]

me: this is the guy that i wanna go to his concert :biggrin2:

he: aha *goes to listen*

me hoping he likes it...

comes back

he: it's good...i like it... :)

me: i know...you may not click on the related videos tho as you might freak out :naughty:( big girl was on the there and some other live stuff :naughty:)

he: no prob i won't :naughty:

me: cause he might sound a bit...ermm...uncommon to you...

he: is it because his songs are high pitched and very slow?!

me: exactly! :lmfao:

i should have sent him WAG :roftl:

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan
:teehee: awesome.

Yeah. Im big in the whole 'so u think mikas lame. Wat about that crap blaring out of ur earphones?' thing. Get riled up very quickly. Plus, theres like this mini verbal war about musical taste between victor and me :)

today - when i got in from school :biggrin2:

me ::shocked: is that my?........... (TBWKTM)

mum : yeah...

me: are you sure?

mum :yeah, i haven't bought anything else.....

me: OMG.

* 10 mintues later*

sister : Is that your?........ (TBWKTM)

ME : YES!!!!!

sister : can i see the....... ( case)

me: :sneaky2: are your hands clean?

sister * wipes hands* :biggrin2: YES!:biggrin2:

me : fine, be careful with it though....

*pause*

sister : oh, so is the second CD just concert stuff?

me : yeah.......

sister. :blink: oh...... *hands it back*

me ::sneaky2:

After a friend pops a question to me and my buddies: Have u ever been in love?

I replied "...um, no..." and my buddy told me

"What about MIKA?" - my friend

"My love for him is more than any other love..." - me :mf_lustslow:

Also another one:

"He's the guy that dances wearing only whitre boxers? Oh, he's gay..." - another friend

for some reason my friends dont appreciate mika as much as i do....

My friend telling another person at school about Mika.

"He's this guy Katelyn's obsessed with. His music is actually pretty good, but he seems kind of weird."

Guy at school: "How is he weird?"

My friend: "Well when I spent the night at Katelyn's house, I woke up and she was watching his concert on DVD, and the whole stage was a clown head. Then in his music video there were laser beams coming from his crotch."

Guy: "And she likes that?"

Friend: "Of course she does, she's Katelyn!"

Me: :blink::teehee:

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan

In the car with my brother and my dad. I begged to listen to either licm or tbwktm. They put on licm.

I went crazy singing along to grace kelly.

Dad: you see, i dont really like this. Its too... Poppy.

Bro: i cant STAND this!

Me: pffft.

Dad: its not deep enough. Theres no real feeling. When you listen to rock, you feel the sweat. You can imagine the person sweating, banging on their drums as if their life depended on it- now THATS music. With this, its more like little girls with lollipops in pink dancing around with giant animals and happiness and you know?

Me: *bursts out laughing* (hes never seen a gig or interview or anything, never seen the cd cover, has no idea lollipop gurl exists xD) but thats the point! Rock is nice but its so boring! Its like, fake! I believe that the point in life isnt to make people think that you are cool and way into rock and other shyte, but being happy. Whats the point of banging on a drum if its not to make you happy? The people ur talking about all so like fake doodahs who have this strange obsession with trying to be cool but dont understand that the REAL cool is enjoying yourself! Thats what mikas about.

Bro: stop being such a frickin hippie. Next ur gonnna say you like hugging trees or something.

Me: (i actually do hug trees :S. its cool ok?!) oh shut up. You listen to daft punk. Now wheres the music in that? (he has a technique before every job interview ge listens to daft punk really loud so hes all riled up). im placing a bet. When its my turn to do job interviews, im gonna ace them ALL. ill listen to mika before an ill come in with a massive smile and charm the interviewers, and then ill throw all my stats and jobs in YOUR FACE cause i listen to the real music out there. *huffs and starts singing loudly to big girl*

later, at a dudes house who saw mika live at one point:

dad: yeah. She made us listen to mika all the car ride.

Dude: hmm

dad: do you like mika?

Dude: i LOVE him. He has talent!

Dad: WHAT?!

dude: i wasnt a real fan, like you, but i saw him live, and he has so much energy, and livliness on stage, he has real talent!

Me: thank you! *hugs him and pretends to sob*

i am surrounded by ignorants. -_-'

In the car with my brother and my dad. I begged to listen to either licm or tbwktm. They put on licm.

I went crazy singing along to grace kelly.

Dad: you see, i dont really like this. Its too... Poppy.

Bro: i cant STAND this!

Me: pffft.

Dad: its not deep enough. Theres no real feeling. When you listen to rock, you feel the sweat. You can imagine the person sweating, banging on their drums as if their life depended on it- now THATS music. With this, its more like little girls with lollipops in pink dancing around with giant animals and happiness and you know?

Me: *bursts out laughing* (hes never seen a gig or interview or anything, never seen the cd cover, has no idea lollipop gurl exists xD) but thats the point! Rock is nice but its so boring! Its like, fake! I believe that the point in life isnt to make people think that you are cool and way into rock and other shyte, but being happy. Whats the point of banging on a drum if its not to make you happy? The people ur talking about all so like fake doodahs who have this strange obsession with trying to be cool but dont understand that the REAL cool is enjoying yourself! Thats what mikas about.

Bro: stop being such a frickin hippie. Next ur gonnna say you like hugging trees or something.

Me: (i actually do hug trees :S. its cool ok?!) oh shut up. You listen to daft punk. Now wheres the music in that? (he has a technique before every job interview ge listens to daft punk really loud so hes all riled up). im placing a bet. When its my turn to do job interviews, im gonna ace them ALL. ill listen to mika before an ill come in with a massive smile and charm the interviewers, and then ill throw all my stats and jobs in YOUR FACE cause i listen to the real music out there. *huffs and starts singing loudly to big girl*

later, at a dudes house who saw mika live at one point:

dad: yeah. She made us listen to mika all the car ride.

Dude: hmm

dad: do you like mika?

Dude: i LOVE him. He has talent!

Dad: WHAT?!

dude: i wasnt a real fan, like you, but i saw him live, and he has so much energy, and livliness on stage, he has real talent!

Me: thank you! *hugs him and pretends to sob*

i am surrounded by ignorants. -_-'

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

A friend of my mum's, as we were in her car :

her : "Hey Elise, I bought Mika's new album, it's genius. I love it!!! "*she puts We Are Golden hyperloud in the car and dances like a fool*

me : "Oh, really, I'm very glad you like it" :aah::biggrin2:

her : "We don't have Michael Jackson anymore, but whatever cuz we've got our Mika. He's a genius"

me : (can't get over it, it's too much at the same time) :shocked::teehee: "You should see him live, he's a great performer and you'd love him even more!"

her : "Would love to go once with you, girl"

me : :mf_lustslow: !!

See how she compared him to the King Of Pop!!!!

Edited by Rain

This happened just now:

My high school is putting on a musical called On the Town, a tap dance-based musical set in the 1940s about three sailors in New York City for a day.

Dad: "I think they should modernize it by making them astronauts instead of sailers." (he was joking)

Mom: "Tap dancing astronauts!!??"

(both of them don't know about Mika)

Me: "Suprisingly, thats not a new concept for me":naughty:

good thing they didn't ask any questions about that statement...how would you even explain that to someone?:aah:

mum: does that guy ever eat?

he always reminds me to wash the drains out!

well if he can get away with bed head, why can't you (to me)

dad: i don't think they've dropped yet ( :das: )

well he's not my cuppa. not in this lifetime, or next or even my last

bro: so when is he gonna come and bang on the door to take you to the

loony bin?