The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

*fangurl*

I want to do it all! :drool:

How long can you stay? Do you have to go home over night?

I'm there from 4:45pm to 11:45pm the next day. (Granted I will be super tired/exhausted, but who cares! I've got a solid 15 hours to sleep before the Kooks in Sydney!)

*check*!

*not-really-check-but-why-the-hell-not*!

*check* :naughty:

*check-if-it's-alright-in-winter-what-kind-of-beach-are-we-talking-about-here?*

I can't stay overnight, but I can stay pretty late into the night. Time isn't an issue, but shelter is. After gas for the car and whatever escapades we might have, I won't have the money for a hotel, so I'll just drive home whenever you get sick of me.:bleh:

*checks out local gigs*

*assures you we won't be eating bugs or anything strange like that*

*wonders if we can catch a bus or something instead of doing a load of driving*

*erm....the usual kind?:naughty:*

I think our beaches are just like your beaches...but our water is particularly cold. We get the current from up north and so it's rather chilly pretty much year round. We wouldn't be swimming, of course.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and whenever I have to go to hospital the words I am guaranteed to hear are "Do you mind if I just get a colleague to have a look at this?" :naughty:

Or worse : "Do you mind if my students have a look at this - you don't get to see this very often". :shocked:

:lmfao::lmao:

Yay!!!!!!!!! Then I can pap DC *zhhz*

:roftl:

hello my lovely aussies :D what is up today?

Awwww ... Hiya !

I can't stay overnight, but I can stay pretty late into the night. Time isn't an issue, but shelter is. After gas for the car and whatever escapades we might have, I won't have the money for a hotel, so I'll just drive home whenever you get sick of me.:bleh:

*checks out local gigs*

*assures you we won't be eating bugs or anything strange like that*

*wonders if we can catch a bus or something instead of doing a load of driving*

*erm....the usual kind?:naughty:*

I think our beaches are just like your beaches...but our water is particularly cold. We get the current from up north and so it's rather chilly pretty much year round. We wouldn't be swimming, of course.

:shocked: You'd leave Bianca all on her lonesome in the middle of the night in LA ???!!! :no:Poor Locals !:bleh:

EDIT: Hello All ! *waves*

Edited by happikali

I'll be a bit more detailed about where I was...

The ultrasound was done at an ultrasound place, not at the hospital... the doctor was off doing something else, so the ultrasound lady called her in...

There was a doctor on duty...

Will do... I'll have to talk to the doctor and see when she wants me to come in...

A regular doctor or a radiologist? I did work experience over 20 years ago to be a radiographer and I remember being in the room when someone was having an ultrasound done and the person doing it was pointing out the various organs to me and then they came to something they didn't recognise and quietly said to me that they didn't know what it was. I loudly exclaimed "You don't know what it is??" thinking they were a bit incompetent, never for a minute thinking they might not know what it was because it wasn't a normal structure and possibly a cyst or a tumour or something. I was shushed and put outside and I didn't get why. I WAS only 15 and fairly naive. But I think there was also a good dollop of ignorance, insensitivity and immaturity.

Hey 1001 ... just ok ... we are having car troubles atm & no money to fix it/them .... :no::thumbdown:

And you ??

aww im sorry bout that. hope things get fixed A-OK

idk, im in pain for my stomach

and im just confused. i keep trying to think about things, then i just start focusing one this guy and uggggg

aww im sorry bout that. hope things get fixed A-OK

idk, im in pain for my stomach

and im just confused. i keep trying to think about things, then i just start focusing one this guy and uggggg

Oh .... I understand about the guy thing ..... :no: ..... but your tummy (?) ... eating well is sooo important .... :sneaky2:

Hello all!

Hiya SD ! *waves*

Heggo everyone...I had quite the day dressed up as Amy Winehouse (and looked pretty convincing--i.e tarty--if I do say so myself), and then making a spontaneous decision with a couple of friends to go to the Halloween dance that my school puts on every year...the music was crap but I grooved all night long anyways. And now I am f*cking exhausted so I'm going to bed. :bye:

Heggo everyone...I had quite the day dressed up as Amy Winehouse (and looked pretty convincing--i.e tarty--if I do say so myself), and then making a spontaneous decision with a couple of friends to go to the Halloween dance that my school puts on every year...the music was crap but I grooved all night long anyways. And now I am f*cking exhausted so I'm going to bed. :bye:

WOO HOO Hunny !!! Sweet Dreams ... :wub2::huglove:

Hi HK :bye:

Nearly time for me to go to work:thumbdown:

But TGIF :biggrin2:

Pretty good. Just a little tired because it's the end of the week.

Hey Silv & SD ... it's noice to snuggle into Friday night ... :cheerful_h4h: ... I love Friday night crime on the ABC TV ... Taggart & Murphy's Law :wub2: ... hehehe ... watching now ! :wink2:

A regular doctor or a radiologist? I did work experience over 20 years ago to be a radiographer and I remember being in the room when someone was having an ultrasound done and the person doing it was pointing out the various organs to me and then they came to something they didn't recognise and quietly said to me that they didn't know what it was. I loudly exclaimed "You don't know what it is??" thinking they were a bit incompetent, never for a minute thinking they might not know what it was because it wasn't a normal structure and possibly a cyst or a tumour or something. I was shushed and put outside and I didn't get why. I WAS only 15 and fairly naive. But I think there was also a good dollop of ignorance, insensitivity and immaturity.

I can't remember... there was a plaque near the door, but I didn't actually check to see what it said below her name...

These are the letters after her name... MB, BS, FRACP, DDU, BAppSc....

I hope that the cyst isn't too serious, Tegan.

I'm sure it's fine..

What? No pics?

Argh, bad news. At school they put music and both histories on the same line for next years subject selections, so I can only do one. Of course, I'm going to choose music but I really wanted to do history as well. :tears:

Nooooooooooo ..... :no: .... bummer :thumbdown: *hugs you*

Glad you are choosing music tho' !!! History won't go away :wink2:

Hii everyone

soz i havnt been on in a while.. i dont know whats gotten into me :blink:

never mind. i have a whole weekend now :biggrin2:

xx

Happy W/E !

Trick or Treat :das:witch1.gif

Happy HW !!

I can't remember... there was a plaque near the door, but I didn't actually check to see what it said below her name...

These are the letters after her name... MB, BS, FRACP, DDU, BAppSc....

I'm sure it's fine..

What? No pics?

Heya Teegs !!!