The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

I mean I already snorted something, and it didn't go all the way through. I've been making fascinating noises for the last hour trying to get it out.

:lmfao:

She did the same thing the next day :shocked: and I got it out by sucking with a drinking straw.

:lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you all see the subject in Mika's e-mail?

we are going to live in Paris......I promise :lmfao:

:hair:

I got a text message and all it said was

"MIKA: we are going to live in Paris...I promise"

I thought "How the hell did he send me that?" :sneaky2:

Then I realised it was an MSN Mobile alert text. :naughty:

Oh, and Twatty....protests and legal challenges are overflowing in the streets over Prop 8. There's a massive demonstration going on in LA tonight.

I doubt protests and legal challenges will help, the Supreme Court may be hesitant to overturn the ballot measure this time.

Btw, does anyone know how much Mika's new DVD will cost? The 'rents have banned me from getting a job till after my exams in late January therefore I now suspect I'll be broke well before Christmas.

I doubt protests and legal challenges will help, the Supreme Court may be hesitant to overturn the ballot measure this time.

Btw, does anyone know how much Mika's new DVD will cost? The 'rents have banned me from getting a job till after my exams in late January therefore I now suspect I'll be broke well before Christmas.

Damn. And you need it so that you can practice your whining. :thumb_yello:

I'll guess around $19.95..

:lmfao:...did you think your luck had changed:naughty:

:das:

No idea. If it's even being released. But the pre-orders for the other countries are FRICKING expensive. So I'll just wait and hope for the 19.95 :naughty:

Yes. :sad:

I almost squee'd. :mf_lustslow:

I thought "ZOMG!!!!11111 We are destined to be togetherrrghhh" squee.gif

But it was a dirty trick. EMO1.gif

:naughty:

I know...I was on the phone and went all fangirly....lucky it was a personal call:naughty: Gotta hand it to the person that came up with that...it was pretty good :thumb_yello:

Yes. :sad:

I almost squee'd. :mf_lustslow:

I thought "ZOMG!!!!11111 We are destined to be togetherrrghhh" squee.gif

But it was a dirty trick. EMO1.gif

:roftl:

3.. ok, maybe 2.. 1 might be a .......... :naughty:

*pretends to know what you are talking about*

EDIT: *knows* :fisch:

Edited by Oakie Doke

:shocked: WHAT ???!!!

I didn't get an email from Mika ???!!! :no:

Hello All ... :bye:

Hey HK! :wub2:

Mika invited the free world to live with him in Paris....and he promised!

I love this smiley that I just appropriated...

Paul & Luke from the Kooks, Mika and Paul Stanley = heatqm6.gif

Edit: Forgot Johnny Depp!

Hey HK! :wub2:

Mika invited the free world to live with him in Paris....and he promised!

I love this smiley that I just appropriated...

Haha !!! Hiya Tan !!! :wub2: Hehehehe !!! Yeah ... I been using this smiley for the last month or so ... it's great isn't it ??!! heatqm6.gif:naughty:

Is $45 dollars too much to pay for a rave?:blink:

My roommate says it's a little pricey, but she has seen worse, and for 12+ hours of partying ft. possible chickeny make out session, it's not bad.

Thoughts?

Hiya Arts !! :wub2: Have just asked b/f & friend ... (yes, the very same metaphysical ones :naughty:) ... roughly speaking, we guess $45 US translates to $80 AUS .... hhhmmm .... sounds pricey, unless you receive a complimentary 3?&*#@y at the gate ... :shocked:Unknown-1-1.png:naughty::wink2:

OMG what was it?

My dd stuck a bead up her nose and we took her to the hospital, it ended up rolling out when she started to suck a bottle though (after waiting over an hour in the waiting room)

She did the same thing the next day :shocked: and I got it out by sucking with a drinking straw.

Maybe a hot shower with lots of steam and snort the water?

It was broccoli (not solid, I was eating and kinda choked due to a shock from the roommates.:sneaky2:) but I've gotten it out now.

Hiya Arts !! Have just asked b/f & friend ... (yes, the very same metaphysical ones :naughty:) ... roughly speaking, we guess $45 US translates to $80 AUS .... hhhmmm .... sounds pricey, unless you receive a complimentary 3?&*#@y at the gate ... Unknown-1-1.png:naughty:

Hiya HK!

*tries to translate symbols into a word*

If that word is indeed what I think it is, then it's ok, I won't need one.:naughty: Dishpig and his friends have invited me, and I don't know any of his friends, which means I'll be hanging on his arm the entire night, and since I'm planning on taking the plunge and kissing him in a couple of days, by the time of the rave, maybe I'll be bringing my own 3?&*#@y.:naughty:

Say hello to the metaphysical masters for me, and also goodnight. I must sleep now; work starts in 4 hours. *zhhz*

It was broccoli (not solid, I was eating and kinda choked due to a shock from the roommates.:sneaky2:) but I've gotten it out now.

Hiya HK!

*tries to translate symbols into a word*

If that word is indeed what I think it is, then it's ok, I won't need one.:naughty: Dishpig and his friends have invited me, and I don't know any of his friends, which means I'll be hanging on his arm the entire night, and since I'm planning on taking the plunge and kissing him in a couple of days, by the time of the rave, maybe I'll be bringing my own 3?&*#@y.:naughty:

Say hello to the metaphysical masters for me, and also goodnight. I must sleep now; work starts in 4 hours. *zhhz*

:roftl: HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE HUGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS to you ARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY !!!!! :huglove::bye:

P.S. Meta- friend said to say to you "the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom" :lmfao:

Yes :naughty:

Nope, wikipedia says they secrete the poison through their skin :shocked:

Was it alive in that picture - or just being used

for photographic purposes? :blink:

You are both very talented :sneaky2:

Is our dvd in a different region to yours? Someone could get you one

and you could pay when you are able to!! :wink2:

:shocked: WHAT ???!!!

I didn't get an email from Mika ???!!!

Sucks to be you. Mika mustn't want to move to paris with you :no:

:das:

Was it alive in that picture - or just being used

for photographic purposes?

Um, I have no idea.

And yes it is. And the exchange rate is extremely bad, so the overseas versions of the DVD are probably out of EVERYONES price range :naughty:

Is $45 dollars too much to pay for a rave?:blink:

My roommate says it's a little pricey, but she has seen worse, and for 12+ hours of partying ft. possible chickeny make out session, it's not bad.

Thoughts?

Well Sensation on NYE here is $140 so $45 isn't bad. What type of rave is it?

Yeah, it's a different region, if it was the same I would have ordered it online.