The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you all see the subject in Mika's e-mail?

we are going to live in Paris......I promise :lmfao:

Genius ploy. I bet fangurls around the world are crying into their coffee/other beverages because this promise to live in Paris was only more advertising for the dvd :naughty:

Btw, does anyone know how much Mika's new DVD will cost? The 'rents have banned me from getting a job till after my exams in late January therefore I now suspect I'll be broke well before Christmas.

That sucks.

My guess is 25ish when it comes out right away, but quickly going down in price, until it ends up on the clearance shelf like his current one *zhhz*

Sucks to be you. Mika mustn't want to move to paris with you :no:

So he wants to move to Paris with everyone in the free world except HK :shocked:

This must be a pretty big place :blink:

And the good news is that somehow I went from 3 hours of shift this week to 8 and a half (which means more money, but also more effort.) I got called in early for tonights shift, so did 5 and a half hours and then I'm covering someones shift tomorrow so another 3 hours there.

Next week I only have 4 horus though, and its during the McHappy day lunch rush *faints already*

So he wants to move to Paris with everyone in the free world except HK :shocked:

And the good news is that somehow I went from 3 hours of shift this week to 8 and a half (which means more money, but also more effort.) I got called in early for tonights shift, so did 5 and a half hours and then I'm covering someones shift tomorrow so another 3 hours there.

Next week I only have 4 horus though, and its during the McHappy day lunch rush *faints already*

Hahaha !! Yes Soy ... I must be sooo speshull/thepthial .... :rolls_eyes: ... :naughty:

And YAY for more money & shifts ... :original:

EDIT: I know it's much later ... but I iz still awake ... *zhhz*

Edited by happikali

hey

i would but it doesnt make sence to me either. lol

NEWS UPDATE:

i dont have gallstones

but i have an enlarges spleen

im getting a blood test today

Hiya 1001 !! Yay about no gallstones !! Yurgh about your spleen ... :thumbdown: ... but good to have a blood test ! Best get it all sorted out, eh ?

I'll be going to bed shortly hun ... 'tis almost 3:30am ... :bleh:

My guess is 25ish when it comes out right away, but quickly going down in price, until it ends up on the clearance shelf like his current one *zhhz*

Oh yeah, I saw LiCM in the $9 discount bin at JB Hifi the other day. All the OTHER CDs in there were either old-old or the artists have released at least 1 or 2 new albums since that one :no: Mika needs to hurry up and release a new album.

Hello schmexy and beautiful people. I'm testing out mobile internet ft. can't Friggin sleep. Took me forever to get to this point. :rolls_eyes: :das:Hopefully this is successful and I can do this in cold ghost. *zhhz* And don't ask me what i'm wearing.

Hello schmexy and beautiful people. I'm testing out mobile internet ft. can't Friggin sleep. Took me forever to get to this point. :das:Hopefully this is successful and I can do this in cold ghost. *zhhz* And don't ask me what i'm wearing.

:lmfao::blink: What is 'cold ghost ' ..... :blink:

EDIT : What are you not wearing ??!!! :rolls_eyes: .... :naughty::bleh:

Edited by happikali

Hello schmexy and beautiful people. I'm testing out mobile internet ft. can't Friggin sleep. Took me forever to get to this point. :rolls_eyes: :das:Hopefully this is successful and I can do this in cold ghost. *zhhz* And don't ask me what i'm wearing.

*wonders what Kelzy is wearing* :das:

Hiya 1001 !! Yay about no gallstones !! Yurgh about your spleen ... :thumbdown: ... but good to have a blood test ! Best get it all sorted out, eh ?

I'll be going to bed shortly hun ... 'tis almost 3:30am ... :bleh:

ya. i guess it should go well. but it means i might have mono. and i might become anemic again

kk night

Oh .... Oh ... oh ... OKD !!! I forgot to mention my goss. for you !!!

We have awful logging going on in our local forest atm ... :thumbdown: ... AND, my friend who is staying with us for a while told me tonight that , yesterday he met Mr. Woodley's brother ... :shocked: .... at the protest !!! :yay:

Apparently he lives around here !! :cheerful_h4h:

Oh .... Oh ... oh ... OKD !!! I forgot to mention my goss. for you !!!

We have awful logging going on in our local forest atm ... :thumbdown: ... AND, my friend who is staying with us for a while told me tonight that , yesterday he met Mr. Woodley's brother ... :shocked: .... at the protest !!! :yay:

Apparently he lives around here !! :cheerful_h4h:

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! Was he funny? Does he know where his brother lives? :naughty:

Well Sensation on NYE here is $140 so $45 isn't bad. What type of rave is it?

Apparently, the venue is 3,000 people, and there's going to be four stages with many many DJs, and palm and tarot readings and a general feeling of mischief and mayhem.:wink2:

....I think I'm gonna go.:shocked:

:bleh: we're going there in january. And I'll leave my attire, or lack of attire, to your pervy imaginations :das:Hope you're better soon Devin! Now where's mike hiding :fisch:

:roftl::roftl: Mike doesn't bother hiding !! :lmfao: *zhhz*

I dunno ... under your pile of Sudoku books ?? :smth: