The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

How can things get more confusing? And are you Nono's step mother too?

Pizza. Yum. What sort of pizza? Where from? 20 questions..

How was the trip back by yourself?

Ick cramps Kelz... so its the pandiene thats keeping you sane(ish)?

Uh... I don't know. I can never remember who I'm the step mother of, so I normally just go with all of em :naughty:

But I'm sure things could get more confusing.

BBQ chicken pizza from a little pizza shop near me, whose name I never remember.

And managed to drag brother becster v.2 along in the end for the trip back.

It was peak hourish, so stupid melbourne drivers wouldn't let me switch into the lanes I needed to be in (I'd indicate and they'd speed up so there was no gap...) so I had to take a detour to get going the right way.

And on the way there trucks kept making me nervous. One of those big 2 story car trucks (the ones that normally have 3/4 cars on it per level, this one was empty) kept creeping into my lane while on the monash fwy, when I was on the inside lane. And a truck was behind me and a fwd in front, so I was feeling pretty hemmed in. I was sure I was going to end up in the wall, until the fwd sped up a bit and I was able to pass.

And then I ended up between two oil tankers at some other point, which also makes me nervous, but that wasn't as bad as the one trying to creep into my lane.

Good luck reading everything HK :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True. But he should've been saying it on behalf of the government, not himself.

Exactly, saying 'sorry' and reconciliation in general is not about personal responsibility but collective responsibility and acknowledgment of what happened. Also inherent to it is the promise to work towards preventing anything of the kind ever happening again.

I didn't know that!

Well he was the first, there are now several more out MP's such as Penny Wong our inaugral Minister for Climate Change and Water.

Uh... I don't know. I can never remember who I'm the step mother of, so I normally just go with all of em :naughty:

BBQ chicken pizza from a little pizza shop near me, whose name I never remember.

It was peak hourish, so stupid melbourne drivers wouldn't let me switch into the lanes I needed to be in (I'd indicate and they'd speed up so there was no gap...) so I had to take a detour to get going the right way.

And on the way there trucks kept making me nervous. One of those big 2 story car trucks (the ones that normally have 3/4 cars on it per level, this one was empty) kept creeping into my lane while on the monash fwy, when I was on the inside lane. And a truck was behind me and a fwd in front, so I was feeling pretty hemmed in. I was sure I was going to end up in the wall, until the fwd sped up a bit and I was able to pass.

And then I ended up between two oil tankers at some other point, which also makes me nervous, but that wasn't as bad as the one trying to creep into my lane.

Good luck reading everything HK :wink2:

:aah: I can SOOO relate to that driving Soy !!! :thumbdown: Glad you're home safe !

And thanks :naughty::wub2:

Hiya Kelz !! No doubt I will !!! I just wanted to catch some of yooz before yooz said g'night

*trudges off thru' the past *

Good thinkin' :wink2:

Yep. I couldn't move until the panadeine kicked in. Was weird. But I'm ok now. I think you could be Nono's Step-mother. We'll need to go see Maury to make sure. :thumb_yello:

:thumbdown: at the driving hassles. I hate it when that happens. Truckies have a **** job, but they really know how to freak out little car drivers like us.

Good to hear Bv2 came along though.

Exactly, saying 'sorry' and reconciliation in general is not about personal responsibility but collective responsibility and acknowledgment of what happened. Also inherent to it is the promise to work towards preventing anything of the kind ever happening again.

Yep yep.

Yep. I couldn't move until the panadeine kicked in. Was weird. But I'm ok now. I think you could be Nono's Step-mother. We'll need to go see Maury to make sure. :thumb_yello:

:thumbdown: at the driving hassles. I hate it when that happens. Truckies have a **** job, but they really know how to freak out little car drivers like us.

Good to hear Bv2 came along though.

As long as your ok now then it should be alright.

Hmmm I probably am. I can never keep track anymore of the stepdaughterrgghhs. How do you manage as the mother? :blink:

I know... I'm only an itsy bitsy car, against a truck I'd just be road kill. A little bit of space shouldn't be too much to ask for.

And it was a relief for me.

Guess what?

I honestly actually don't feel like reading back today. :blink: For like the first time since joining :naughty: Was anything said to me or that would be of interest to me? Has SD come back yet?

I got all my Costa Rica information. My project is with dolphins and poison dart frogs. Petra is completely petrified of frogs, and it's hilarious.

Artsy, I'm staying at the Holiday Inn in LA, I think it's expensive there :naughty:

I think you could be Nono's Step-mother. We'll need to go see Maury to make sure. :thumb_yello:

The matter is still in mediation, I'm still petitioning for 1/3 custody of your children. :mf_rosetinted:

Guess what?

I honestly actually don't feel like reading back today. :blink: For like the first time since joining :naughty: Was anything said to me or that would be of interest to me?

Mostly politics, especially on the matters of gay rights and the USA presidential elections, with bits thrown in about reconciliation, driving and a mention of cats I think.

Edited by SuperTwat

Hmmm I probably am. I can never keep track anymore of the stepdaughterrgghhs. How do you manage as the mother? :blink:

:shocked: I'm the mother?

I know... I'm only an itsy bitsy car, against a truck I'd just be road kill. A little bit of space shouldn't be too much to ask for.

We need those "if you can read this then you're too close" stickers :naughty:

Guess what?

I honestly actually don't feel like reading back today. For like the first time since joining Was anything said to me or that would be of interest to me? Has SD come back yet?

I got all my Costa Rica information. My project is with dolphins and poison dart frogs. Petra is completely petrified of frogs, and it's hilarious.

Artsy, I'm staying at the Holiday Inn in LA, I think it's expensive there

We'll forgive you this once. Interest to you.. hmmm.. Probably.

Yay for frogs.

The matter is still in mediation, I'm still petitioning for 1/3 custody of your children. :mf_rosetinted:

Which 1/3 do you want? Is there only 3 kids? :blink:

Mostly politics, especially on the matters of gay rights and the USA presidential elections, with bits thrown in about reconciliation, driving and a mention of cats I think.

And Tanya being her usual psycho self..

Oh, she mentioned you OkD.. smth about when you stay with her.

She's going to kill you :naughty:

Okay! :naughty:

Pfffttt ... sneak her in ...

:das::naughty:

And Tanya being her usual psycho self..

Oh, she mentioned you OkD.. smth about when you stay with her.

She's going to kill you

Oh, okay then :cheerful_h4h:

I know! I suck tonight. I had severe cramps earlier that took me from upright to crawling in agony within seconds. Very unexpected. I think something bad happened in my plumbing. So, I'm kinda not "with it" atm.

Awww. What's your pussehs name? I have four pussehs :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked: I was the same - really bad cramps, a lot of time in the toilet,

and agony for a few hours!! Hope you are better now :sneaky2::wub2:

Artsy, I'm staying at the Holiday Inn in LA, I think it's expensive there :naughty:

Wow - they are really pretty. I saw some in the aquarium in St

Andrews - small, colourful and pretty - but not too friendly!! :naughty:

I'm confused, I just read this:

"A ban on gay marriage was approved in Arizona and a similar measure looked set to pass in Florida. Meanwhile in Arkansas, voters approved a measure banning unmarried couples from serving as adoptive or foster parents."

@ The Telegraph, posted only a few minutes ago. :blink:

Quite right you are. I hadn't checked the ballot measures in other states, just California.:boxed:

Guess what?

I honestly actually don't feel like reading back today. :blink: For like the first time since joining :naughty: Was anything said to me or that would be of interest to me? Has SD come back yet?

Oh :wub2: - poison dart frogs are lovely - so tiny - such beautiful colours - so DEADLY POISONOUS :naughty:

And dolphins (is that river dolphins or the sea-going varieties?)

ER's blog ... in ... Tyler Summer's blog ... WAY AWESOME!

Oh yes! That was brilliant! :punk:

And we clearly suck at recapping. :naughty:

I was the same - really bad cramps, a lot of time in the toilet,

and agony for a few hours!! Hope you are better now

:o I hope you're ok too. :sneaky2::wub2:

No sugar :puking:

Ooopps.. I'll have that one then.

*adds 2 more sugars and some milk for self*

*makes you a new coffee*

Heee-yarrr. No Sugar. :naughty:

well when youre grounded from the computer... lol

*im not really here right now in case anyone askes some how. lol*