• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he may log on and ask to be your partner!:roftl:

no.........the only lonely one.....................:blush-anim-cl:

but he isn't in the UK! he would have to pay the postage and his artwork probably wouldn't be up tp my standard:roftl:

wasn't he spotted in london recently, walking, tall, with two female companions..? :blink:

so this is why no new blogs are coming up.. kath and big M are having their correspondance exhanged privately by snail mail.. :sneaky2: and us all waiting for chapter 2 of the saga to be blogged about.. pffffff :sneaky2:

wasnt' he spotted in london recently, walking, tall, with two female companions..? :blink:

so this is why no new blogs are coming up.. kath and big M are having their correspondance exhanged privately by snail mail.. :sneaky2: and us all waiting for chapter 2 of the saga to blogged about.. pffffff :sneaky2:

Sorry:wink2: It's holding up the album too:roftl:

wasn't he spotted in london recently, walking, tall, with two female companions..? :blink:

so this is why no new blogs are coming up.. kath and big M are having their correspondance exhanged privately by snail mail.. :sneaky2: and us all waiting for chapter 2 of the saga to be blogged about.. pffffff :sneaky2:

really? i must have missed it.......:blink:

any details?:wink2:

really? i must have missed it.......:blink:

any details?:wink2:

someone found a mention on some paper, very recently. it may have been daisylou, but not sure. I don't know if it's mika news or front pae news.. i stick to first rather than second, though..

smt called mika spotted again, or smt along that line

the little article is a bit awkward.. :blink: "mika walking tall " or smt like that. :blink:

he wrote it in his blog.....

....to start working with other musicians in LA. I have thinking up a plan for an art project to do while in the studio .....

hopefully it is something connected to the second album!:roftl::roftl:

he wrote it in his blog.....

....to start working with other musicians in LA. I have thinking up a plan for an art project to do while in the studio .....

hopefully it is something connected to the second album!:roftl::roftl:

Maybe when he sees our wonderful artwork (?) he will include

some of it on the album cover :roftl: :roftl: