the Blackall project in MFC....why not?

robertina

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok then...i've started!:naughty:

avoca and i decided for 2 drawings, so that we both can have fun...

i need to fix some more couples...kata, oakie and foalbaby....will you try to find a suitable partner?

:wink2:

my girl is almost finished.............:shocked:

mika....pretty please....:blush-anim-cl:

ok then...i've started!:naughty:

avoca and i decided for 2 drawings, so that we both can have fun...

i need to fix some more couples...kata, oakie and foalbaby....will you try to find a suitable partner?

:wink2:

my girl is almost finished.............:shocked:

mika....pretty please....:blush-anim-cl:

I've just seen my "partner"... thanks Roby!!! :wub2:

hi neiobi are we supposed to start on with the girl? which kind of drawing materials are we supposed to use? I'm into oil painting, wax, acrylic paint, or even normal pens or crayons, even black and white...what do u guys r goin to use? i'm thinking about creating a patten here...

yes baby....now the game is in your hands!:thumb_yello:

and in mika's..............:wink2:

ok then! :thumb_yello:

Okay! So, but I draw the whole girl and send it to her, or I draw just a part of it and send it?

Sorry for all the questions robi!

hi neiobi are we supposed to start on with the girl? which kind of drawing materials are we supposed to use? I'm into oil painting, wax, acrylic paint, or even normal pens or crayons, even black and white...what do u guys r goin to use? i'm thinking about creating a patten here...

Hey!

Yes, I think we are supposed to start!

Well, I'm usually pretty normal, don't have much knowledge of oil painting, and neither wax. Am more into acrylic paint as you said, or even more normal things!

i've used water colours....i'll put a white sheet on the drawing (when it's dry!)and then i'll fold it.

i've used common printer paper....

use what you like best....but please do not post any drawing or draft here!:wink2:

i've used water colours....i'll put a white sheet on the drawing (when it's dry!)and then i'll fold it.

i've used common printer paper....

use what you like best....but please do not post any drawing or draft here!:wink2:

Okay... But robi, I still am in doubt- each member makes a girl and sends it to the other one and the other one makes another girl, or one of the partners makes one bit of the girl(example head) then sends it, the other one draws the neck and the torso and so on?

Okay... But robi, I still am in doubt- each member makes a girl and sends it to the other one and the other one makes another girl, or one of the partners makes one bit of the girl(example head) then sends it, the other one draws the neck and the torso and so on?

it was my understanding we both draw a full girl :thumb_yello:

yes...a whole girl!:thumb_yello:

you both can draw one and exchange papers...

or, as mika and sophie do, one of you draws the girl and sends it to her partner who will wait for mika to give us second tip to start drawing!

it's up to you!:thumb_yello:

Come on peeps .. names down :thumb_yello:

Shall be fun!! :thumb_yello:

freddie... i'll start, but apparently we have to start with a girl... so i'll do the girl and send it to you..... then we have to wait for mika's clue #2

sooooooooo good luck!! :thumb_yello::bleh:

so we do draw a whole girl and then send to our partner then they add something to her??

yes!!!

mika should be the one who tells us what to add....but i repeat, even if he stops blogging about it, we will go on with our ideas....we can discuss here, and sort what to add....so that it's the same for any couple.

but...i'd like to give mika some more time.....:blush-anim-cl:

Someone - the first person (or both if you decide) draw a

girl - and the other person adds something different to the drawing!! :thumb_yello:

yes!!!

mika should be the one who tells us what to add....but i repeat, even if he stops blogging about it, we will go on with our ideas....we can discuss here, and sort what to add....so that it's the same for any couple.

but...i'd like to give mika some more time.....:blush-anim-cl:

Okay! Got it :wub2:

So, willywonka, do you wanna start first?