HollyD

awwwww

i canr wait til i die. jk, i dnt wanna die. i want to live. i just cant wait til i get that reply

*sings Good Charlotte* :roftl:

aaw I hope you get a good reply!

Right i better be off to bed, it's so late :thumbdown:

Night all! :bye: !

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loged off , im sorry , I love girls with dresses and their look , therefore I would never dress myself as a girl , I would ruined it ! and I dont know whats my Dad going to think !

That's okay, don't apologize!

Well, have you decided what you want to be yet, with your friend?

hahah what?!?! :roftl:

You know, when your hair gets really big and frizzy and sparks of electricity come out of it like lightning? :roftl:

only messing. You know when you brush it and it just goes OUT, it's quite funny :naughty:

oooooooooo i hate when my hair is staticy! but that doesnt happen often cuz my hair is constantly frizzy so it doesnt really make a difference:naughty:

Haha :naughty: I think it's kinda cool :naughty: but I am washing it in the morn so it doesn't bother me, dunno where the electricity came from though :roftl:

You know, when your hair gets really big and frizzy and sparks of electricity come out of it like lightning? :roftl:

only messing. You know when you brush it and it just goes OUT, it's quite funny :naughty:

Haha :naughty: I think it's kinda cool :naughty: but I am washing it in the morn so it doesn't bother me, dunno where the electricity came from though :roftl:

haha o ya sorry. i know that. lol. so what were u doing that made it staticy?

only messing. You know when you brush it and it just goes OUT, it's quite funny

Haha :naughty: I think it's kinda cool :naughty: but I am washing it in the morn so it doesn't bother me, dunno where the electricity came from though

:boxed: i have never heard of the sparks part:blink::naughty: it must look pretty :roftl: hair usually gets really staticy when its cold and it gets alot worse when you straighten it and its cold...

holly in the post whore thread:shocked: we need to celebrate:naughty::naughty: hi holly! how are you???

eeeekkkk......

what is this nonsense you speak....

I am in here all of the time!!!!!

:roftl: