HollyD

whyd you pull a devin?!?! :roftl: ok ok, sorry lol.

im sorry howd that happen? are u ok? does it hurt?

ahaha :naughty:

Where is the klutz thread again? :bleh:

I said in my last post what happened ^^ I'm alright though thanks, it does hurt when I walk yeah, but I'm resting it at the mo and will try to do as little walking as possible..

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha :naughty:

Where is the klutz thread again? :bleh:

I said in my last post what happened ^^ I'm alright though thanks, it does hurt when I walk yeah, but I'm resting it at the mo and will try to do as little walking as possible..

o im sorry

yes u should

R.I.C.E. it xD

rest

ice

compression

elevation

lol. u know that already, dnt u

o im sorry

yes u should

R.I.C.E. it xD

rest

ice

compression

elevation

lol. u know that already, dnt u

Haha I never heard that rice thing before :roftl: though I know you're supposed to do those things :naughty:

I don't have any ice but it's not really swollen, only a teeny bit, cos it's the length of the foot like not the ankle. It's not broken or anything though cos I can move it about...It's getting quite bruised now though, bruising freaks me out!!! :boxed:

Haha I never heard that rice thing before :roftl: though I know you're supposed to do those things :naughty:

I don't have any ice but it's not really swollen, only a teeny bit, cos it's the length of the foot like not the ankle. It's not broken or anything though cos I can move it about...It's getting quite bruised now though, bruising freaks me out!!! :boxed:

hehe, ya xD

o ok. hehe i have a bruise from an tiny person in soccer that kicked me from 3 weeks (almost 4) ago!

Ok well I'm going home this weekend and I'm not gonna bring my laptop cos I have so much work to do and I'm really determined to study really hard for this test I got in 2 weeks sooo I might be on tomorrow but if not, talk to ye monday night! :bye::huglove:

Ok well I'm going home this weekend and I'm not gonna bring my laptop cos I have so much work to do and I'm really determined to study really hard for this test I got in 2 weeks sooo I might be on tomorrow but if not, talk to ye monday night! :bye::huglove:

ok bye! goodluck on your tests, and keep your ankle RICEd lol

ttyl!

no!!!! do tell! :wink2:

Oh Devin! I absolutely love my English lecturer, he is such an amazing lecturer, he is so intelligent and speaks so well, and he has an English accent that I can't get enough of, ohhh Devin I can't stop thinking about him! I'm becoming obsessed! :shocked::wub2:

Oh Devin! I absolutely love my English lecturer, he is such an amazing lecturer, he is so intelligent and speaks so well, and he has an English accent that I can't get enough of, ohhh Devin I can't stop thinking about him! I'm becoming obsessed! :shocked::wub2:

awwww is he gorgeous too?

Hey everyone :bye:

Guysss, I need some sugestions for halloween costumes ! , Im going to dress up with a friend , she is a girl. Oh and we dont have a lot of budget. Erease that. we have no budget :S

You could trade attire: you dress up as a girl and she as a boy. Or is that a bad idea? :bleh:

He's not goooorgeous, but I find him attractive :wub2: he looks good, he's well groomed :naughty: if I was to put an age on him I'd guess maybe 37, and he's going grey, but he's amazing :wub2:

haha nice. aww thats good hes amazing

Guysss, I need some sugestions for halloween costumes ! , Im going to dress up with a friend , she is a girl. Oh and we dont have a lot of budget. Erease that. we have no budget :S

hmmmm i have no idea. im laking a costume still myself