HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well when you put it that way, I could be here all night :naughty:

He's just so intelligent and articulate, funny, has an English accent... *sigh* :wub2:

I used to swoon over a geography tutor - he made a joke out of everything, some tutorials we would be crying with laughter.

But English teachers always seem to be witty and articulate - I think it's part of the job description :naughty:

I used to swoon over a geography tutor - he made a joke out of everything, some tutorials we would be crying with laughter.

But English teachers always seem to be witty and articulate - I think it's part of the job description :naughty:

Hehe, definitely makes academia more interesting doesn't it? :naughty:

Haha that's a good point! But I have had loads of English teachers and this one is just special :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Hehe, definitely makes academia more interesting doesn't it? :naughty:

Haha that's a good point! But I have had loads of English teachers and this one is just special :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

There's always one teacher who's special. It's nature's way of giving you a reason to go to school/college.

There's always one teacher who's special. It's nature's way of giving you a reason to go to school/college.

Aaw that's a nice way of looking at it :) He certainly gets me up in the morning anyway :roftl: I have him tomorrow at 10 and then don't have another class til 3... I probably wouldn't bother getting up if it was anyone else! :roftl:

But English teachers always seem to be witty and articulate - I think it's part of the job description

O GOD NOT MY ENGLISH TEACHER:shocked::boxed::puke: she is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she has the most annoying voice you will ever hear!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHH I CRINGE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!:roftl: its like a mixture of a southern, valley girl, canadian accent:boxed::blink: and she sounds like a teenage girl but she is like 50:boxed:

Hello! :bye:

Um.. I think I can hear a plane.. so that's up :naughty:

How are you dev?

You know why we are called post whores? Cos we'd post anywhere! We're not fussy :naughty::roftl:

im ok. i dnt feel good. at all. in 4th grade i had a thing w/ my liver where i got sick to whatever i ate, and it feels like that right now and have been for a few days. and ugggg!

haha ya. it defines us all lol

im ok. i dnt feel good. at all. in 4th grade i had a thing w/ my liver where i got sick to whatever i ate, and it feels like that right now and have been for a few days. and ugggg!

haha ya. it defines us all lol

Aw no, I'm sorry you're not feeling well :sad: I hope its not that thing what you said.. have you been sick?

10927137-1.jpg

This might make you feel better, Russell! Only just taken a few hours ago :wub2:

Edited by Shaza!
ooops I posted the wrong pic, that was Holly Willoughby, love her!!

Aw no, I'm sorry you're not feeling well :sad: I hope its not that thing what you said.. have you been sick?

011_ls374_celebcity-5.jpg

This might make you feel better, Russell! Only just taken a few hours ago :wub2:

not really, no. but it just is so annoying, the pain

haha did russell get a sex change? lol

not really, no. but it just is so annoying, the pain

haha did russell get a sex change? lol

Haha you are damn quick you are! :roftl:

I posted the wrong link, that is Holly Willoughby :wub2:

Go back to the last page cos I edited :naughty:

Hello :bye:

I just finished watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall :original: I liked it.

I had to watch it on the internet while my mom is gone though..:naughty:

Yay! I'm really glad you got to see it! :punk:

Sarah, you should definitely buy it, the extras are excellent!

oooooh... today was not my day - I sprained my foot :thumbdown:

Yay! I'm really glad you got to see it! :punk:

Sarah, you should definitely buy it, the extras are excellent!

oooooh... today was not my day - I sprained my foot :thumbdown:

I'm glad I got to see it too :naughty: I've been waiting long enough :bleh:

Aww sorry :thumbdown: What happened?

I'm glad I got to see it too :naughty: I've been waiting long enough :bleh:

Aww sorry What happened?

Hehe! I hope it was worth the wait! My favourite scene is the chessboard one, and the one when Aldous and Peter are in the ocean :das::wub2::bleh:

I missed a step in a lecture hall :thumbdown: thankfully everyone had left only me and my friends, cos it would have been embarrassing otherwise :naughty: hope it gets better soon, as long as I'm fit to go to London next week I don't care!!