Do you put genders to numbers/letters/days of the week?

musicfreak

Great. :naughty:

I wonder if there's a scientific name for it....

Yeah, it gets really confusing.

i know.

sometimes when the food i'm eating starts tasting like something else, i make people believe that it really does and make their minds to believe it.

it's such fun :roftl:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I have it with songs too.

I don't have it with all of Mika's songs though.

The only ones I have it with are: Lollipop-Pink, My interpretation-Orange, Relax-Dark purple and sometimes black, Big girl-Light blue, Stuck in the middle-White, Billy Brown-Green, Over my shoulder-grey, and sometimes purple. Kinda the same as Relax..but defo not the same feeling

What can I help you with ?:bleh:

weird stories are being revealed in this thread...hmmm.

i even think voices have colours. for example, Phil Collins' voice is definitely yellow. Katy Perry's voice is gray.

what do you think about it?

I've heard that people put colours to words. It has a medical name.

Like Tuesday being darkish yellow......

I do that!! And Tuesday is a bright yellow, for me anyway.

I saw a program about it. I think mine isn't as bad, because I won't see a word and it automatically has a colour. I'll have to know the word properly. I don't know why :naughty:

I only put genders to colours. But... I think that's out into you from a young age. Kinda like A is for Apple (and therefore a red letter...)

Edited by Becky

i even think voices have colours. for example, Phil Collins' voice is definitely yellow. Katy Perry's voice is gray.

why yellow and why grey ?

and what colour is mika's ?

i think it is a good idea

why yellow and why grey ?

and what colour is mika's ?

i think it is a good idea

it wasn't exactly an idea, it's more like...a vision! it appears to your inner self. (am i making sense? :bleh:)

i don't know why it is. Mika's voice is like...black. at least it appears quite dark to me.

i have another one:

the sound of some words make me hungry.

????????

It's actually proven that some words do. Also some colours make you get other emotions. Red makes you hungry, and yellow makes you agressive. That's why walls in hospitals are white.:wink2:

That's kinda weird. Never thought about it actually:blink:

it wasn't exactly an idea, it's more like...a vision! it appears to your inner self. (am i making sense? :bleh:)

i don't know why it is. Mika's voice is like...black. at least it appears quite dark to me.

Hmmm..weird. If I think about it, his voice seems pink:boxed:

It's actually proven that some words do. Also some colours make you get other emotions. Red makes you hungry, and yellow makes you agressive. That's why walls in hospitals are white.:wink2:

That's kinda weird. Never thought about it actually:blink:

Hmmm..weird. If I think about it, his voice seems pink:boxed:

really? so i am not totally nuts. :naughty:

pink voice? nice! :wub2:

dark=dramatic for you ? :naughty::roftl:

His voice appears blue for me :blink:

dark=dramatic for you ? :naughty::roftl:

His voice appears blue for me :blink:

i really can't say why. there's not sensable reason to me. :blink:

(off topic: do you remember the song i sent to you? i sent an e-mail to my mom with the link and asked her to listen. guess what she wrote back? - she wrote: who is that? - :roftl:)

i really can't say why. there's not sensable reason to me. :blink:

(off topic: do you remember the song i sent to you? i sent an e-mail to my mom with the link and asked her to listen. guess what she wrote back? - she wrote: who is that? - :roftl:)

It seems just weird :blink:

of course i remember :roftl:

Gosh she doesn't recognize her daughter ?:roftl:

Holy crap and what did she say ?

Btw i give colours to some relatives

mom=red

sister =brown

dad=dark violet

:naughty:

i wrote her back just now. dunno when the answer comes.

so you see colours in everyday items/songs/whatever too?

yes i think so :naughty:

ok, let's talk. (i am very happy about this thread!!!)

i have a certain image of numbers.

they start with 1, 2, 3....then from 15 on they make a curve to the right and from 20 on they are fading and become invisible.

so that means i only have a range from 1 - 20 in my head, maybe that's why i suck in maths?!?

(this is so sad.)

Anyone?:naughty:

Hmmm, well smell and taste are very closely linked. Some say that up to 90% of taste sensation is from smell. So if you're eating something and smell something else then start to taste that smell it isn't odd. It's also how you can know the taste of something, like cardboard or urine, without ever tasting them. If you were to start seeing saltiness or tasting colour or mixing up less closely linked senses then that's more drastic.

Hmmm, well smell and taste are very closely linked. Some say that up to 90% of taste sensation is from smell. So if you're eating something and smell something else then start to taste that smell it isn't odd. It's also how you can know the taste of something, like cardboard or urine, without ever tasting them. If you were to start seeing saltiness or tasting colour or mixing up less closely linked senses then that's more drastic.

But there wasn't any cake nearby..

Guys, I just wanted to thank you all! :D I now have an interesting subject for the linguistics work I will have to do next year! :D And I can take myself as a subject haha :naughty:

I can use this thread, too, so cool!! hehe