Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

Ah..why?:naughty:

I don't know why, I mean it's a good costume and all, and it's hilarious, but a little creepy looking.

I think it's her big blue Katy eyes mixed with Freddy that gets me:naughty:

reminds me a bit of Amanda Bynes playing "Courtney" on the Amanda Show:roftl: (yes I used to watch that :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But this is just because you don't freaking like her !

But she's perfect . :bleh::wub2:

I'm not her fan but I didn't say that I don't like her, I just don't like to see her too close to Mika :naughty: and the costume was weird on her because of her big blue eyes and the big black mustache :naughty::bleh:

I refuse to take into account the possibility that one of the guys is M. :sneaky2:

Have I been drooling over the body one of those horrible guys during the past year and a half? :puke:

:doh:

hahahah I know I know!

But if he dressed as a woman, I totally think his legs would look like that

(blond person)

I refuse to take into account the possibility that one of the guys is M. :sneaky2:

Have I been drooling over the body one of those horrible guys during the past year and a half? :puke:

I think you can breathe, those are no Mikas :roftl:

hahahah I know I know!

But if he dressed as a woman, I totally think his legs would look like that

(blond person)

There would have had to have been some serious chest waxing then:lmfao:

I'm not her fan but I didn't say that I don't like her, I just don't like to see her too close to Mika : and the costume was weird on her because of her big blue eyes and the big black mustache :

You told in Mikagasmic thread you don't like her . :sneaky2:

I refuse to take into account the possibility that one of the guys is M.

Have I been drooling over the body one of those horrible guys during the past year and a half?

But are you crazy or what ???

Look at the pic ?? Are you seeing the belly of the guy ? ITS NOT MIKA'S BELLY !! Mika is just SLIM and that guy is fat !

OF COURSE ITS NOT MIKA !

:naughty:

of course she's perfect, she's Katy:wub2: but in that outfit she's a twisted Freddy:bleh:

I feel extremely off topic right now:blink:

Yeah . . . she's just . . i have no words . . . :wub2:

(she looks kinda strange, i agree. LOL)

Yeah... we are VERY off-topic . . .

Can we be sure he is not that zomie?:shocked:

http://www.ronysphotobooth.com/Media/transparent.gif

When I saw this cake, my stomach jumbed around. I´m pretty sure I never could eat a piece of it :blink:

I would totally put Katy's face in that cake ! It would be so freaking funny... that cake loooks just disgusting... put her face there would be amazing .

But I would TOTALLY eat the cake ! It should taste good and I would say to everybody I ate a dead body ! :lmfao:

You told in Mikagasmic thread you don't like her . :sneaky2:

I don't remember but whatever, I already say I just don't like to see her close to Mika, back off KP :bleh: I don't have anything agaist her and she love the actress/singer Zooey Dechanel and me too, so I know ... KP is cool :wink2: