Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

It really was, wasn't it?

It's probably cause there's no news.

I predict him to blog around 11 'o clock again. Wich is within 4 hours over here. At least, that's my hope..

So, what have you been doing today?:naughty:

So let´s start ommmmmming all together for a blog at 11.00 pm

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find a nice one share them with us in the Hahaha Mika...thread, or one of those other ones wich are kinda the same, please?:roftl:

Yes, Ma'am! :wink2:

Funny you should mention this.

Where I live, there is an old church, which is now used for acoustic nights a couple of times a week, it's not been used as a church in ages, the methodists, who had it before, have relocated.

I thought when Mika mentioned the church in Glasgow he thought would be great to sing in, because of the acoustics, that the church where I live would be perfect.

Oh, so he has already thought and talked about singing in a church? I didn't know that... so maybe it will happen one day :wub2: I know I'd love it!

Perhaps Mika is sleeping deep and fast to give away his drunk from the last Halloween-night.... hope he didn't get a headache!

Oh, I can imagine he has terrible headache today. Let´s hope he has enough Aspirin with him :naughty:

all he has to do is draw a fire truck or a well and a bucket and the problem is solved. but i'd really like to see what the girl & the rugrat are looking at... they are both looking to the left :bleh:

good point!

i think mika should draw something on the left now.

This only happens in Australia :thumbdown:

and then he never tours there:bleh:

maybe he thinks "one threat is enough for every continent":mf_rosetinted:

Geez, I only asked him to make 36 babies, nothing personal:thumbdown:

:doh:

you're just being greedy,i thought we all agreed on 35, now what's the 36th baby for:sneaky2: