Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We LOVE the answering of the fan questions!!!! He is so sweet. Gosh it's been forever since we posted on the blog thread. Hope he gets to the other questions soon!!:wub2:

It's good to see you guys, have seen you in ages!

i am not reading 600 pages of insanity, but did anyone see this?

http://worldentertainment.wordpress.com/2008/11/09/mika-answers-questions-from-his-fans/

someone is bloging about how nice mika is to his fans

but did you guys notice that this blog was not signed by HRC?

he didn't put Mxx or any other signature

Nice to see you too! We've been on here a lot but just haven't posted on here. It's hard to keep up with.:naughty:

It does go pretty fast, we'll be on pt 6 before you know it:roftl:

http://worldentertainment.wordpress.com/2008/11/09/mika-answers-questions-from-his-fans/

:roftl:

he probably was too tired to send his "kisses" after typing this loooong blog...

Hi Rose this is an Absolutely amazingly brilliantly pointlessly delicious DVD!!!!

He seemed sooooo haaaapppyyyy ;)

I haven't seen it yet, but seeing him afterwards, he seemed pretty happy.

And he also said "we" which bugged me.

YOU ARE YOU MIKA THERE IS NOT 2 OF YOU BUT ONE. soon he's going to refer to himself as "mika"

"mika thanks you all for your kind support."

And he also said "we" which bugged me.

YOU ARE YOU MIKA THERE IS NOT 2 OF YOU BUT ONE. soon he's going to refer to himself as "mika"

"mika thanks you all for your kind support."

well i suppose we is "team mika"

either that or he has multiple personnalities :naughty:

he probably was too tired to send his "kisses" after typing this loooong blog...

oh come one... it's only 2 little xx

don't find excuses for HRC!! (hehe he probably forgot!)

or someone else typed for him and didn't know "the code" :mf_rosetinted:

Yesterday at 1.42pm on Mika's blog I commented. The comment appeared immediately and then was followed by someone else's. Safe bet it was there I thought. I added another because I meant to say something else, it appeared momentairly too.

Then today, my comments have disappeared and other people who posted at a later time than me have their comments up.

What is with that?:tears:

Yesterday at 1.42pm on Mika's blog I commented. The comment appeared immediately and then was followed by someone else's. Safe bet it was there I thought. I added another because I meant to say something else, it appeared momentairly too.

Then today, my comments have disappeared and other people who posted at a later time than me have their comments up.

that's happened to me too... that's why we created the naughty corner, thinking we must have been naughty for our comments not to appear anymore

that's happened to me too... that's why we created the naughty corner, thinking we must have been naughty for our comments not to appear anymore

*hangs head and slinks into the naughty corner*

Don't know what I did wrong this time....

maybe he blacklisted me because he didn't like my earlier Come to Argentina comments....or my ASCII rose....:naughty:

*hangs head and slinks into the naughty corner*

Don't know what I did wrong this time....

maybe he blacklisted me because he didn't like my earlier Come to Argentina comments....or my ASCII rose....:naughty:

ahhhh, join our naughty corner!

This happened to me, many many times... and in most cases, my comments were never approved.

Mind you, I am now seriously considering popping a marriage proposal before I type my real comment - just to pass security...

* now i run back to the naughty corner*

So soon!:shocked:

Why?:naughty:

Because the last one is barely two days old and he needs extensive breaks from the hardships of blogging in between two entries :bleh:

Why I need one? Oh sienna! :lmfao:

He could post another one with just that now :roftl:

Has happened to me two or three times now!! :blink:

I think he answered the questions - but someone else would have

typed up the questions + answers for him!! :thumb_yello:

Because the last one is barely two days old and he needs extensive breaks from the hardships of blogging in between two entries :bleh:

Why I need one? Oh sienna! :lmfao:

He could post another one with just that now :roftl:

I tell you he just gets bored on rainy Sunday afternoons. :thumb_yello:

This whole comment thing is just a big joke if you ask me, totally haphazard who gets published or not, and I wouldn’t for a second believe that he actually reads them!:naughty:

I have made comments with some different names for some time and they all came up there, after "the answered question thing" I wrote an honest and polite thank you with my MFC name but it just disappeared!

Makes no sense to me…:roftl:

I tell you he just gets bored on rainy Sunday afternoons. :thumb_yello:

Ah, so he is human after all!:wink2:

Put the blame wherever you want, but you'll see most of that kind of argentinean comments are approved, and he even answered the question about Argentina in the blog :naughty: So I don't think he would not approve your comment because of that. He's in love with our alfajores...:blush-anim-cl:

about the ASCII rose, perhaps he doesn't know what's that and it's afraid of the unknown :mf_rosetinted:

This whole comment thing is just a big joke if you ask me, totally haphazard who gets published or not, and I wouldn’t for a second believe that he actually reads them!:naughty:

I have made comments with some different names for some time and they all came up there, after "the answered question thing" I wrote an honest and polite thank you with my MFC name but it just disappeared!

Makes no sense to me…:roftl:

Let this be a lesson to you! :naughty::lmfao:

My fake comment was approved :wub2: I guess in the future I will only use that one, then :roftl: