Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he still has the straight hair so he doesn't want for us to be paralized and later dead :fisch: well,most of us anyway. :roftl:

:lmfao: That was what I thought

?? :shocked: You will hurt peoples feelings talking like that. Especially the person who made it. And I know who that is and I care about her. Reading that will upset her.

Just so everyone knows, it takes alot of patience to make them look believable. And even then people pick it for problems.

"Oh you didn't do a good job, it's not blended properly on that little spot there so I KNEW it was FAKE" :thumbdown:

They are designed to give people a laugh not for total undoubtable believability.

Exactly! Me too. The last time someone said that, the girl who made it felt really bad.

She was REALLY hurt by that.

And I love it. I think it's funny Alex!!:huglove:

As Mika has shown he can cook, and no one has nabbed him for weekends yet, if he'd like to swing by and do my aunties lunch, organising her kitchen while he's doing it, I'd be mightly obliged ;-) LOL!

?? :shocked: You will hurt peoples feelings talking like that. Especially the person who made it. And I know who that is and I care about her. Reading that will upset her.

Just so everyone knows, it takes alot of patience to make them look believable. And even then people pick it for problems.

"Oh you didn't do a good job, it's not blended properly on that little spot there so I KNEW it was FAKE" :thumbdown:

They are designed to give people a laugh not for total undoubtable believability.

Exactly! Me too. The last time someone said that, the girl who made it felt really bad.

*backs up* geez, i wasn't saing she did a terrible job on it, i was just saying I don't really like (hate, i'm sorry, i used the word "hate" too loosely there) the way mika is portrayed in it.

hahahah, I told him it bothered my OCD that the trident was with the extra and not with the other trident and that the airwaves weren't together. :roftl:

I think someone else took the photo, and switched the packets around first, to wind Mika up :roftl:

I don't see how he could have organised them like that - its so wrong :bleh:

Edited by Naectegale
Capital M for Mika

I don't see how he could have organised them like that - its so wrong :bleh:

*agrees* that IS terrible oranising.. i tried and tried and couldn't see the pattern!

I think he's somewhat faking OCD- because he keeps insisting he has it!

people who have it ususally insst they don't! :lol3:

*agrees* that IS terrible oranising.. i tried and tried and couldn't see the pattern!

I think he's somewhat faking OCD- because he keeps insisting he has it!

people who have it ususally insst they don't! :lol3:

It's all perfectly organised, except someone has switched the orange trident soft with the Extra ice peppermint.:roftl: I'm convinced it wasn't Mika who did that switch :roftl:

I believe Mika has OCD - I think people do know when theyhave it. It is not so bad that it stops him from getting where he wants to be, though :thumb_yello:

It's all perfectly organised, except someone has switched the orange trident soft with the Extra ice peppermint.:roftl: I'm convinced it wasn't Mika who did that switch :roftl:

I believe Mika has OCD - I think people do know when theyhave it. It is not so bad that it stops him from getting where he wants to be, though :thumb_yello:

haha *shrugs* thats funny...

whatever you say :naughty:

i guess it varies fom person to person somewhat. I have a friend who has it real bad, and she is forever in denial :no:

Blow your auntie, he can come round to my place :naughty:

Awwwww, she's lovely, and she's 90, and I reckon she'd charm the pants off him (not literally you understand, ha ha). Guys just seem to love her

*backs up* geez, i wasn't saing she did a terrible job on it, i was just saying I don't really like (hate, i'm sorry, i used the word "hate" too loosely there) the way mika is portrayed in it.

I'm just not fond of the word 'hate'. :wink2::huglove:

And I love it. I think it's funny Alex!!

I gigglesnorted the first time I saw it. :roftl:

Blow your auntie, he can come round to my place

Excuse me, but he's already at my place cleaning my spiderwebs

mikamaid.jpg

Uhm....

:wub2: I love you.

:lmfao: That was what I thought

Linde, you're the best. :tears::wub2: