Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Anouk, do you sleep well? I'm still here :blink:

but it was posted when you were online yesterday :wink2: and I write this:

ok, thank you for explaining to me, I hope you return to your home tomorrow (I don't know what time it is where you are, here is almost 11pm) nothing like our house right?

It's very strange that it was posted cause the connection was down...:blink:

But whatever....

It's half past 8 in the morning here, a new day just started, my breakfast is waiting but I think MFC is more important. I know those days on which you spend almost every hour that you're not sleeping at MFC. You don't eat or drink enough cause you forget it and you're searching excuses to stay online all the time. MFC is very addictive, isn't it:naughty:

It's very strange that it was posted cause the connection was down...:blink:

But whatever....

It's half past 8 in the morning here, a new day just started, my breakfast is waiting but I think MFC is more important. I know those days on which you spend almost every hour that you're not sleeping at MFC. You don't eat or drink enough cause you forget it and you're searching excuses to stay online all the time. MFC is very addictive, isn't it:naughty:

is very addictive and Mika is addictive too of course :bleh:

here is almost 5am :shocked: now I will try to get some sleep

I hope you have a good day Anouk, talk to you later :bye:

is very addictive and Mika is addictive too of course :bleh:

here is almost 5am :shocked: now I will try to get some sleep

I hope you have a good day Anouk, talk to you later :bye:

Maybe it's better to try to get some sleep dear, we need you here again today:naughty: So have some rest, dream some very sweet dreams and come back when you're ready for it!:mf_rosetinted:

Sweet dreams :huglove:

omgui1.png

Hey girls,I have bad news :sad: last night my computer's system fell down and deleted everything,everything. I thought all of my pics,not only my Mika pics,were deleted,music and videos and everything else I had too. But luckily 'ive made a backup for all that stuff on time,so it's saved (altough I thought my 5000-6000 Mika pics were gone forever).

Now my dad needed to install completely everything all over again,the whole system failed because some dangerous viruses detected and harmed my PC.

I don't know when will he finish it...I have my own computer,but the internet hours are gone,so I must get enough internet hours tomorrow..my comp is muuuuuch much slower than my mom and dad's one (that's the main reason I always used that one :naughty: ),so the pics upload on here will be quite difficult...becuase my dad forbidded me to use their comp again. Ever.:mf_rosetinted:

So,till then...:blink: when everything's fine again...

See ya,have a nice time! :huglove: byeeee!

Hey girls,I have bad news :sad: last night my computer's system fell down and deleted everything,everything. I thought all of my pics,not only my Mika pics,were deleted,music and videos and everything else I had too. But luckily 'ive made a backup for all that stuff on time,so it's saved (altough I thought my 5000-6000 Mika pics were gone forever).

Now my dad needed to install completely everything all over again,the whole system failed because some dangerous viruses detected and harmed my PC.

I don't know when will he finish it...I have my own computer,but the internet hours are gone,so I must get enough internet hours tomorrow..my comp is muuuuuch much slower than my mom and dad's one (that's the main reason I always used that one :naughty: ),so the pics upload on here will be quite difficult...becuase my dad forbidded me to use their comp again. Ever.:mf_rosetinted:

Aw I'm sorry darling, but at least it didn't erase it all!:thumb_yello:Hope to see you tomorrow:huglove:

I don't know when will he finish it...I have my own computer,but the internet hours are gone,so I must get enough internet hours tomorrow..my comp is muuuuuch much slower than my mom and dad's one (that's the main reason I always used that one :naughty ),so the pics upload on here will be quite difficult...becuase my dad forbidded me to use their comp again. Ever.:mf_rosetinted:

Ah Keti, that's bad. But great you made a backup :thumb_yello: Must do that myself more often.

Come back soon! :huglove:

20070511elpepspag_5.jpg

OMG DO I REALLY HAVE 1900 PICS OF MIKA ON MY COMPUTER:shocked::boxed::shocked::boxed: EVEN FOR AN MFCER I AM EMBARASSED:boxed::shocked::boxed:

Girls...

At me 5700 photos...

plus of 170 small pictures (an avatar and videoavatars), Certainly, is and repeating... And I did not begin to consider a pictures with which I decorated with a photoshop...

It turns out, I absolutely mad?

And I search ,and search for other pictures which I remember, but I can not find...

Oh ! Shut up ! It is not possible !!! :boxed:

:blink:

I really really wish it wasn't .... I really need to sort them out as I have some duplicates... I did start.... but then I gave up.... but that's how many files I have in my pictures folder and I know they are all of Mika .... as I save anything else to my documents.... :eek:

I really need to stop right clicking everything.... :lmfao:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

8,728 176 Folders.... :eek:

*runs and hides*

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

434 folders, 23.383 pics and vids, all sorted by gig/other occasion (I've been checking them on duplicates for weeks now)

39 folders, 5.735 pics and vids I have to sort out.

I know, I'm :insane:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

434 folders, 23.383 pics and vids, all sorted by gig/other occasion (I've been checking them on duplicates for weeks now)

39 folders, 5.735 pics and vids I have to sort out.

I know, I'm :insane:

Wow. I only have like 500 pictures and 20 videos.

I'm thinking of organizing them by color.