Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

434 folders, 23.383 pics and vids, all sorted by gig/other occasion (I've been checking them on duplicates for weeks now)

39 folders, 5.735 pics and vids I have to sort out.

I know, I'm....

:yay::yay::yay:

Thank you kaatje.... someone who has more then me.... :thumb_yello:

I now do not feel so weird..... :bleh:

Oh well... I don't care.... I like my pics.... Oh and I didn't include the mika vids .... I have 677.... but that's cos' I nick most off of YT..... Didn't have many until I discovered Vixy.net.... lol.... I watch them all the time.... :wub2:

:blink:

I really really wish it wasn't .... I really need to sort them out as I have some duplicates... I did start.... but then I gave up.... but that's how many files I have in my pictures folder and I know they are all of Mika .... as I save anything else to my documents.... :eek:

I really need to stop right clicking everything.... :lmfao:

Oh but cam'on !!! 8 milions !! :shocked: You may have each pic saved 50 times !!!

Oh but cam'on !!! 8 milions !! :shocked: You may have each pic saved 50 times !!!

Errrr... I never said 8 million lol..... jesus I would be mad if I had that many....

I have over 8,000..... lol .... I'm missing afew naughts for a million.... :wink2:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

8,728 176 Folders.... :eek:

*runs and hides*

Ahhhh hang on ... I see how you made that mistake thinking I wrote that....

It's 8,728 pics.... in 176 folders.... :lmfao:

I should have put more spaces between the first numbers and the second ones.... :thumb_yello:

:yay: :yay :yay

Thank you kaatje.... someone who has more then me.... :thumb_yello:

I now do not feel so weird..... :bleh:

Oh well... I don't care.... I like my pics.... Oh and I didn't include the mika vids .... I have 677.... but that's cos' I nick most off of YT..... Didn't have many until I discovered Vixy.net.... lol.... I watch them all the time.... :wub2:

Yeah, I like them too. And I like watching my vids over and over again. :wub2:

There really are a lot of different pics. Lots of people post their gig-pics on sites like Photobucket, and I steal them all (well, most of them) :bleh:

Oh and Mafaaa... I blame you and your lovely screencaps.... you made me save even more.... they are amazing (I can't do screencaps) :huglove: to you for those last ones in your siggy..... :wub2:

I have no willpower..... though please keep doing them as I don't really mind.... ha....

Edited by Laurel

Laurel has got 8 million pictures really :wink2:

Mika-music-10.jpg

I have that one on my door..... right near my bed.... and it's HUGE I wake up to that every morning..... :wub2:

Oh dear..... I sounded all fangirly then.... goes back to Oldlings fast.... :eek:

Not seen this one before

1393952397.jpg

That's from the LICM DVD.... it's when he's being asked that question again..... how do I know that.... :shocked:

You know... actually screencaps were something I never used to save onto my computer.... I don't know why..... I'm making up for that now..... :naughty:

Oh and I'm not here.... :bleh:

But kaatje has even more :shocked: And as for keti :roftl:

How many do you have Silver? :mf_rosetinted:

That's from the LICM DVD.... it's when he's being asked that question again..... how do I know that.... :shocked:

You know... actually screencaps were something I never used to save onto my computer.... I don't know why..... I'm making up for that now..... :naughty

Oh and I'm not here.... :bleh:

:roftl:

29b.jpg

Errrr... I never said 8 million lol..... jesus I would be mad if I had that many....

I have over 8,000..... lol .... I'm missing afew naughts for a million.... :wink2:

Ahhhh hang on ... I see how you made that mistake thinking I wrote that....

It's 8,728 pics.... in 176 folders.... :lmfao:

I should have put more spaces between the first numbers and the second ones.... :thumb_yello:

8 millions would be insane . . .

Well... I misunderstood . :lmfao: I was like "HOW THE **** IS IT POSSIBLE?! :shocked" I even comented with my parents . . .

Oh and Mafaaa... I blame you and your lovely screencaps.... you made me save even more.... they are amazing (I can't do screencaps) :huglove: to you for those last ones in your siggy..... :wub2:

I have no willpower..... though please keep doing them as I don't really mind.... ha....

Oh . . . thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

But u can't blame me ! I just made screencaps from 2 videos . LOL

8 millions would be insane . . .

Well... I misunderstood . :lmfao: I was like "HOW THE **** IS IT POSSIBLE?! :shocked" I even comented with my parents . . .

Oh . . . thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

But u can't blame me ! I just made screencaps from 2 videos . LOL

You know.... I have decided you are terrible actually .... everytime I'm reading something now... and you've posted..... it takes me about a minute to finally scroll past your siggy ..... :lmfao:

It's just too nice for words.... :wub2:

And yep kaatje that pic is really beautiful.... it's just.... beyond words actually :blush-anim-cl:

I mean really how can you describe a concert photograph as beautiful... but well... it just is.... :bleh:

You know.... I have decided you are terrible actually .... everytime I'm reading something now... and you've posted..... it takes me about a minute to finally scroll past your siggy ..... :lmfao:

It's just too nice for words.... :wub2:

I'm not sure I understand you . LOL

Am I terrible ? :shocked:

It's a minute a long or a few time ? LOL ! I mean... is it good or bad taking just a minute ?

What too nice for words ? My siggie ? Or any other (world) thing that I couldn't get the meaning ? :lmfao:

I do not.... :sneaky2:

Ignore her..... :roftl:

Well yet.... give me about another 5 years and I might have.... though I think others will be on 20 million by then ..... :naughty:

Well... I won't . Cause I have just 1701 pics and 21 folders .

:lmfao:

But... I do have some screencraps:

Speachless.jpg

I love him scratching his back . :drool: